Logo de PIT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 700 000 $87 614 167 $0 $82 500 $85 833 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 7
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
797 500 $797 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
AG, C
RFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 mai à 23 h 59
Ducks and Kings Fan
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 26,705
I don't think that Liljegren is the top-4 RhD that Pat Verbeek is looking for.

I can see someone giving you a third for Jarnkrok, but not a second, and I can see someone giving you a sixth for Timmins, but not a fifth.
GeneralLandro et Mix_Fan_Nhl a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 0 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Liljegren is a first round draft pick. He’s a good d man who shoots right which is a commodity in the NHL. He’s also on a good contact 2.1 for 3 more years.

Quoting: OldNYIfan
I don't think that Liljegren is the top-4 RhD that Pat Verbeek is looking for. Jankrok would be a 2nd line centre on Utah considering there lineup. He’s a shutdown centre. He can also definitely chip in offensively too and he’s on a really good contract. Plus Utah has a ton of draft picks so 1 second rounder for a player that is a ready to play now player is nothing to them.

Timmons was previously drafted 32 overall. He’s a right handed d man which is a commodity in the nhl. He had 10 points in 25 gop this year and his contact is really good. Only makes 1.1. He can most definitely get a 3rd rounder.

I’m not sure why a lot of people downplay a lot of these players. There value is more than people think.

I can see someone giving you a third for Jarnkrok, but not a second, and I can see someone giving you a sixth for Timmins, but not a fifth.
Mix_Fan_Nhl a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 0 h 30
Ducks and Kings Fan
Quoting: TOR
Liljegren is a first round draft pick. He’s a good d man who shoots right which is a commodity in the NHL. He’s also on a good contact 2.1 for 3 more years.

What are you talking about? Liljegren is a 25-year-old RFA without a current contract and with only two more seasons before he becomes an unrestricted free agent. Jarnkrok is the guy with a $2.1 million contract, but for two more seasons, not three.

Not all defensemen who shoot right are the same. The fact that RhDs are "a commodity in the NHL" has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with whether a player is valuable to a particular team. Anaheim is looking for a particular type of RhD and Liljegren isn't it.
30 mai à 0 h 38
Démarrer sujet
You need to learn how to read. I re signed liljegren to a 3 year 2.1 contract.

Järnkrok is a Swiss Army knife that is on a good contract also at 2.1 and will be a second liner on Utah. Also penalty kills effectively and will get you 40 points a season.

Liljegren would fit perfectly with a young d core Anaheim is trying to build at a good deal with term. What exactly are you talking about? If anaheims Gm wants to go after a bigger fish it’s going to cost much more than 1 second rounder and it’s going to be much more costly
Mix_Fan_Nhl a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 1 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,280
You need to learn how to read. I re signed liljegren to a 3 year 2.1 contract.

Järnkrok is a Swiss Army knife that is on a good contract also at 2.1 and will be a second liner on Utah. Also penalty kills effectively and will get you 40 points a season.

Liljegren would fit perfectly with a young d core Anaheim is trying to build at a good deal with term. What exactly are you talking about? If anaheims Gm wants to go after a bigger fish it’s going to cost much more than 1 second rounder and it’s going to be much more costly

I’m sorry but you really should listen to the opinion of a fan on his own team. NYI is right. The Ducks need a big, defensive minded top 4 RHD to pair with one of their 2 sophomore season, mobile LHDs in Mintyukov or Zellweger. Think a Matt Roy, Brett Pesce type player. Heck if we could just clone Gudas that’d be perfect. 6’0 190lb Lilj is a really poor fit.

Nobody is saying he’s a trash player. We’re saying that he doesn’t fit the needs ANA has other than that he’s a right hand dman. He won’t be a Duck, youll need to fish for that 2nd elsewhere
OldNYIfan, GeneralLandro, Mix_Fan_Nhl and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 4 h 0
Ducks and Kings Fan
You need to learn how to read.

You need to learn how to be courteous.

I re signed liljegren to a 3 year 2.1 contract.

Yes, you're right, I missed that because knowing that Liljegren is an expiring RFA, it never occurred to me that you would think that a GM would sign a kid before the draft and then trade him at the draft. I'd be interested to see you produce even one instance of that happening, inasmuch as I don't recall it occurring in the 50 years that I've been a hockey fan because it seems so outstandingly devious.
Patches a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 9 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jded
I’m sorry but you really should listen to the opinion of a fan on his own team. NYI is right. The Ducks need a big, defensive minded top 4 RHD to pair with one of their 2 sophomore season, mobile LHDs in Mintyukov or Zellweger. Think a Matt Roy, Brett Pesce type player. Heck if we could just clone Gudas that’d be perfect. 6’0 190lb Lilj is a really poor fit.

Nobody is saying he’s a trash player. We’re saying that he doesn’t fit the needs ANA has other than that he’s a right hand dman. He won’t be a Duck, youll need to fish for that 2nd elsewhere

Liljegren is definitely worth a 2nd, whether it’s Anaheims 2nd or he goes to another team for a 2nd he’s worth that much. His contract is really good and on bottom 10 teams he’s easily a 2nd pairing guy
30 mai à 9 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OldNYIfan
You need to learn how to be courteous.

Yes, you're right, I missed that because knowing that Liljegren is an expiring RFA, it never occurred to me that you would think that a GM would sign a kid before the draft and then trade him at the draft. I'd be interested to see you produce even one instance of that happening, inasmuch as I don't recall it occurring in the 50 years that I've been a hockey fan because it seems so outstandingly devious.

Sign and trades absolutely happen! Liljegren is a good asset for the leafs he just doesn’t fit the style the leafs are looking for going forward. Like I said in the previous response, if he doesn’t get a second from Anaheim he’ll get a second from another team. He’s worth it. It’s also a Bruins second from Anaheim so it’ll be in the 50’s draft pick.
30 mai à 10 h 52
Liljegren is definitely worth a 2nd, whether it’s Anaheims 2nd or he goes to another team for a 2nd he’s worth that much. His contract is really good and on bottom 10 teams he’s easily a 2nd pairing guy

That’s so awesome for whoever wants him. ANA will watch that from the sidelines
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 13 h 12
Démarrer sujet
That’s so awesome for whoever wants him. ANA will watch that from the sidelines

Might have to kick themselves in the butt if he thrives on another team in a bigger role too
30 mai à 13 h 14
Might have to kick themselves in the butt if he thrives on another team in a bigger role too

The point that has been made consistently seems to be flying so many miles over your head. I wish him and that team the best of luck.

That said, if he’s such a stud for only $2.1M, Toronto should really be keeping him eh bud? Weird how 9/10 ACGMs out of Toronto want him gone 🤔
Patches et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
31 mai à 0 h 33
Démarrer sujet
The point that has been made consistently seems to be flying so many miles over your head. I wish him and that team the best of luck.

That said, if he’s such a stud for only $2.1M, Toronto should really be keeping him eh bud? Weird how 9/10 ACGMs out of Toronto want him gone 🤔

Your points aren’t flying over anyone’s head bud they are just not correct.

Nobody is saying he’s going to completely change your Defence around but for 2.1 mill in a 3 year deal he can play solid defence. Plus right shot d men are premium in the nhl. That’s what’s flying over your head. He doesn’t fit the style of defencemen the leafs want or need. Doesn’t mean he isn’t good. You’re delusional kid
31 mai à 2 h 40
Modifié 31 mai à 11 h 52
Your points aren’t flying over anyone’s head bud they are just not correct.

Nobody is saying he’s going to completely change your Defence around but for 2.1 mill in a 3 year deal he can play solid defence. Plus right shot d men are premium in the nhl. That’s what’s flying over your head. He doesn’t fit the style of defencemen the leafs want or need. Doesn’t mean he isn’t good. You’re delusional kid

Oh. My. Word. Wait. I think my point might actually land for you.

Your reason why Leafs fans overwhelmingly want to get rid of Lilj:
“He doesn’t fit the style of defensemen the leafs want or need. Doesn’t mean he isn’t good”

The literal first point I made to try to explain why he isn’t a target for ANA:
“Nobody is saying he’s a trash player. We’re saying that he doesn’t fit the needs ANA has”

There may be an element of delusion here, but it sure doesn’t seem to be on my part. I explained why he wouldn’t be an add for Anaheim, you argued against that reason. And then effectively copy/pasted that reason for why the leafs should trade him 🤔❓
31 mai à 13 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Oh. My. Word. Wait. I think my point might actually land for you.

Your reason why Leafs fans overwhelmingly want to get rid of Lilj:
“He doesn’t fit the style of defensemen the leafs want or need. Doesn’t mean he isn’t good”

The literal first point I made to try to explain why he isn’t a target for ANA:
“Nobody is saying he’s a trash player. We’re saying that he doesn’t fit the needs ANA has”

There may be an element of delusion here, but it sure doesn’t seem to be on my part. I explained why he wouldn’t be an add for Anaheim, you argued against that reason. And then effectively copy/pasted that reason for why the leafs should trade him 🤔❓

I’ve gotten what your point is the entire time. Liljegren would go to the ducks and instantly be the 2nd best defensive defencemen. He’s also still only 25 so has time to develop with the young core group Anaheim has.

I didn’t copy and paste squat. The playing style Anaheim is as compared to the leafs are completely different lmao. Toronto is in a “win now” mode and Anaheim is in a rebuild. The leafs just got a new GM and a new head coach within the last 400 days and they both like big d men who can skate and play physical. Liljegren doesn’t fit that build.
31 mai à 13 h 36
Modifié 31 mai à 15 h 0
I’ve gotten what your point is the entire time. Liljegren would go to the ducks and instantly be the 2nd best defensive defencemen. He’s also still only 25 so has time to develop with the young core group Anaheim has.

I didn’t copy and paste squat. The playing style Anaheim is as compared to the leafs are completely different lmao. Toronto is in a “win now” mode and Anaheim is in a rebuild. The leafs just got a new GM and a new head coach within the last 400 days and they both like big d men who can skate and play physical. Liljegren doesn’t fit that build.

🤦‍♂️ I’m dumbfounded that didn’t land it.

Your POV:

The leafs need a different type of RD, so Lilj is a bad fit. Get rid of him.

The Ducks need a big, defensive net-front RD to pair with an undersized, mobile rookie, which is not Lilj. They should spend draft capital to acquire him

I’m sorry man but there is just no reasoning with you. Good luck in life my friend, genuinely wish you well

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage