Forums/Mock-Draft

SZN of Artyom

SZN of Artyom

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: jupitah
Publié: 28 mai à 15 h 46
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-duh.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-top 2 RHDs dont come around often. the eventual Jones replacement
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-they're probably taking whoever is left between Artyom and Ivan
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ has drafted lots of smaller skill forwards recently. I think they go big boi here
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Solely based on the rumor going around. He's very good even if he would be a reach at 5th
6Logo de Utah Hockey Club-Utah will want to make a splash and get a skilled forward. At this rate it would likely be between Catton and Iginla
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Sens need a stalwart defensive defenseman on the backend. Its rare when one this elite becomes available
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-A potential top defenseman for a team who really needs one. I could also see them going Buium
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-It's too perfect. I genuinely believe that some teams above the Flames might pass on him because they want to see Jarome's son play in Calgary
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJD is in an interesting position. i think they might just go all out and get the high risk high reward guy
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-A big, mean, skilled RHD is exactly what they need
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Seems like a good fit for Torts. He'll help the forward group round out a bit
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Solid, tenacious, low risk forward that is pretty low on other draft boards for some reason. He'd be great for the Wild's middle 6
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghNot sure he'll drop this far but he'd be a great compliment to Celebrini
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I could see Buium going as high as 6 and as low as 20. Lets just meet in the middle so he can go play with his brother, Shai
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Blues are hurting on D. a right side guy with plenty of upside and pedigree should fit in nicely
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-death, taxes, and the caps picking russian skill forwards in the first round
18Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkHawks moved up and then called Boisvert. Id be shocked if this didnt happen
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Greentree is one of the better prospects in the draft but i think he'll slide just enough for Vegas to steal him here
20Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bayhe just screams Islanders. a perfect energy forward for their system
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Cant wait to see him and Clarke make sweet magic together
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Preds could use a RHD especially if they move off of Fabbro or Carrier. Emery is one of the better ones
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-a local kid and some much needed help at RHD
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-if he's available at this spot i expect the Avs to make the safe pick
25Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Bostonif the Sens go D at #7 then they could probably go F here. i like how Connelly could fit in their system
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegHabs should honestly just stockpile forwards at this point. I like Hage and i think he'd do well in MTL
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-if there's an undersized skill guy available you bet your booty the canes are gonna snag them. or theyll pick him at 60. but idk if he'll be there
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverFlames have gone D in the 1st round only once since 2010. That's gotta change. Elick is a 1st round talent in my book
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmontonmy guess is Anaheim will keep loading up up front. i think Howe would be a good fit for them
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floridethe flyers will want a monopoly on the guys named Matvei
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas will probably go Kiviharju if hes available here. if not i think Wallenius is a pretty good fit
32Logo de Rangers de New York-He could easily go in the 2nd round but he could be a steal in the 1st tbh
28 mai à 17 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 3
nice choices. I like your logic on why each player will be chosen by the specific teams. I like th etarik parascak pick from the wild, i think any team that gets him is going to be happy with that pick, nice to see him go 13 if he does. I agree with chicago going with artyom at number 2, but i've heard of possible cayden lindstrom going that high also, which wouldn't be bad to make their offesnse crazy good. I don't think beckett goes that high, but i think higher than most mock drafts have him at.
29 mai à 11 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 354
Zero chance Buium falls that far.
capsleafs447 a aimé ceci.
30 mai à 14 h 32
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 181
Quoting: DFinn91
Zero chance Buium falls that far.

Seconding this. I personally have Buium ranked #4. I doubt he falls outside the top ten.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage