SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Devils Buy Ullmark

Créé par: HighlightrEhlers
Publié: 22 mai à 1 h 53
Plafond salarial: 87 700 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ullmark, LinusBruins de BostonLNH-4 973 118 $011-------00
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kähkönen, KaapoDevils du New JerseyLNH-0 $011-------00
Holtz, AlexanderExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-889 360 $011---0000--
Mercer, DawsonDevils du New JerseyLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---010------
Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---001------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial20 909 166 $173047239
Variation4 083 758 $202011
Final24 992 924 $ (↑)19 (↑)3049 (↑)24 (↑)10 (↑)000

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kähkönen, KaapoDevils du New JerseyLNH-0 $011-------00
Holtz, AlexanderExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-889 360 $011---0000--
Mercer, DawsonDevils du New JerseyLNH-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---010------
Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---001------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Ullmark, LinusBruins de BostonLNH-4 973 118 $011-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial18 823 603 $1534503611
Variation-4 083 758 $-20-20-1-1
Final14 739 845 $ (↓)13 (↓)3448 (↓)35 (↓)10 (↓)000
Who says no?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

22 mai à 1 h 54
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 178
What is missing?
22 mai à 2 h 59
Rejoint: mai 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 55
Quoting: HighlightrEhlers
What is missing?

The part where there is no way NJ is parting with Mercer. Kahkonen has no trade value as a UFA; if the Bruins want him, they can just sign him. Actually, that's not a terrible idea. Kahkonen is competent and can play 25-30 games behind Swayman, in front of a much better defense than last year, in SJ or NJ. Allen has a year left and would have trade value, and be under 2m as the Habs are eating half. NJ should offer a 2025 2nd instead of those picks you listed.
22 mai à 6 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 499
What is missing?

The part where if NJ want to compete for a Cup, Ullmark will not make them any better than they are now in playoff hockey. Ullmark is a guy that needs to be insulated and still stumbles when games get more important.

In LA, if he can be persuaded, he'd do fine there because shot quality is going to be not good the way LA are built and he'll make all the easy saves. In NJ, where goalies are basically mailmen going through sleet, rain, snow, and hail, he's not going to fare well at all. NJ needs a guy with psychological fortitude.
22 mai à 8 h 8
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,908
What is missing?

Jeremy swayman
22 mai à 8 h 26
JaggerBomb
Rejoint: avr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Devils are definitely giving up too much for Ullmark
Trodden a aimé ceci.
22 mai à 8 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 22 mai à 8 h 46
Quoting: doaftheloaf
The part where there is no way NJ is parting with Mercer. Kahkonen has no trade value as a UFA; if the Bruins want him, they can just sign him. Actually, that's not a terrible idea. Kahkonen is competent and can play 25-30 games behind Swayman, in front of a much better defense than last year, in SJ or NJ. Allen has a year left and would have trade value, and be under 2m as the Habs are eating half. NJ should offer a 2025 2nd instead of those picks you listed.

Kahkonen was just a throw in, since I'm pretty positive he wouldn't stay with NJ if they got Ullmark.

As for Mercer, I just think NJ is gonna have to give an exceptional package if they want Ullmark because both I and the Bruins believe he is a legit cup contending starter and Boston doesn't need to trade him. I'll admit this package might be more than necessary; I don't scout teams to know if this is accurate, but I think an Ullmark package would look similar to this. Holtz, Kahkonen and a 2nd just won't do it.
22 mai à 8 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Element23VM
The part where if NJ want to compete for a Cup, Ullmark will not make them any better than they are now in playoff hockey. Ullmark is a guy that needs to be insulated and still stumbles when games get more important.

In LA, if he can be persuaded, he'd do fine there because shot quality is going to be not good the way LA are built and he'll make all the easy saves. In NJ, where goalies are basically mailmen going through sleet, rain, snow, and hail, he's not going to fare well at all. NJ needs a guy with psychological fortitude.

If the Devils think that way, they will not trade for Ullmark. I think higher of him than you do, and If NJ does, they will give up alot to get him.
22 mai à 14 h 56
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 302
Kahkonen was just a throw in, since I'm pretty positive he wouldn't stay with NJ if they got Ullmark.

As for Mercer, I just think NJ is gonna have to give an exceptional package if they want Ullmark because both I and the Bruins believe he is a legit cup contending starter and Boston doesn't need to trade him. I'll admit this package might be more than necessary; I don't scout teams to know if this is accurate, but I think an Ullmark package would look similar to this. Holtz, Kahkonen and a 2nd just won't do it.

No they dont, if they wanna sign Swayman then they pretty much have to part with Ullmark, not saying they dont have the cap to do it without a trade but it puts them in a crunch to sign anything else they might need. Either way there is a negative zero % chance Mercer is included in any package for a goalie, just like there's a negative zero % chance the Bruins should let Swayman get an offer sheet because i can think of several teams that would break that upspoken rule of not offer sheeting RFAs just to get him

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage