Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 700 000 $85 790 000 $0 $0 $1 910 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
11 600 000 $11 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 8
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
918 333 $918 333 $
C
RFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 650 000 $4 650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
G
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 mai à 0 h 50
bjmac34
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Would love to hear the reasoning behind trading Garland. Easily the third best Cancuck in the playoffs behind Boeser and Miller.
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
21 mai à 1 h 1
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,937
Quoting: logmacinnis2
Would love to hear the reasoning behind trading Garland. Easily the third best Cancuck in the playoffs behind Boeser and Miller.

That’s fine cause trading cost controlled young C for a rental in the middle of a rebuild isn’t lodgical for the sharks, especially with Granlund a similar style player already on the roster.
21 mai à 2 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 209
I can't begin to tell you how much I hate that Meier trade. Giving up our future #1 goalie and a potential top 6 sniper and picks. No thanks.

Canucks need cheap contracts for the OEL and Mikheyev buyouts.

Hronek is not resigning for 5 mil, sorry.
Canucks_Hawkey a aimé ceci.
21 mai à 10 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2

It’s really easy. The Canucks need more star power to go deeper. More scoring punch. Garland is a quality forward, but he’s a middle six on a true contender. If the Canucks want a cup, they need to dump the overpay to add on both the back end and in the top 6.
Canucks_Hawkey a aimé ceci.
21 mai à 10 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ktownchef
I can't begin to tell you how much I hate that Meier trade. Giving up our future #1 goalie and a potential top 6 sniper and picks. No thanks.

Canucks need cheap contracts for the OEL and Mikheyev buyouts.

Hronek is not resigning for 5 mil, sorry.

To win now you have to give something up. Canucks window won’t be open when Silovs becomes you’re number 1 (no guarantee of that either, weird to think yall are willing to base that on a small sample size in the NHL).

Lekker is going to be a middle six, a third line W most likely. Again, if he does turn into something, it’ll be 3-4 years from now and the Canucks window will be closing.

You’re right. I was being hopeful Hronek would take a discount to help the Canucks because he likes playing with Quinn. He’s projected to make $6M. I should have just gone with what he’s likely to make.
21 mai à 10 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 21 mai à 10 h 27
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
That’s fine cause trading cost controlled young C for a rental in the middle of a rebuild isn’t lodgical for the sharks, especially with Granlund a similar style player already on the roster.

Sharks have the exact same player in Edstrom. Sharks need to not be terrible around Celebrini. This helps make that happen.

Granlund and Garlund aren’t similar players, except for the letters in their name.
21 mai à 10 h 52
Quoting: FlySharks2006
Sharks have the exact same player in Edstrom. Sharks need to not be terrible around Celebrini. This helps make that happen.

Granlund and Garlund aren’t similar players, except for the letters in their name.

They are about the same cost about the same size about the same production and age.
And last this the sharks should do is start giving away young talented players for rentals. Yes we got Celebrini but we are still very much in a rebuild and there are cap strapped teams that will
Need to shed salary and will be willing to pay to move guys to do it. That’s the type of deals sharks need to be pet of.
21 mai à 11 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 21 mai à 11 h 48
They are about the same cost about the same size about the same production and age.
And last this the sharks should do is start giving away young talented players for rentals. Yes we got Celebrini but we are still very much in a rebuild and there are cap strapped teams that will
Need to shed salary and will be willing to pay to move guys to do it. That’s the type of deals sharks need to be pet of.

Sigh. Age and points aren’t measures to determine if players are similar. Granlund is a primarily a playmaker, who carries the puck into the zone. Garland is primarily a shooter, who likes to dump and chase. Garland is much more physical than Granlund.

Garland is a rental or maybe he isn’t. The Sharks at some point need to stop tearing it down and be a respectable team. That is this year, now that they have Celebrini. If he’s coming to the Sharks (and all signs point to yes) you absolutely cannot have him grow up in a still bottoming out team, END OF STORY. A great way to do that is to have spare parts shipped off for established NHL players, which is what assets are meant to be used for…

Your way would have the Sharks be in a perpetual rebuild like the Sabres or Sens. Please feel free to continue to advocate for that approach.
21 mai à 12 h 13
Sigh. Age and points aren’t measures to determine if players are similar. Granlund is a primarily a playmaker, who carries the puck into the zone. Garland is primarily a shooter, who likes to dump and chase. Garland is much more physical than Granlund.

Garland is a rental or maybe he isn’t. The Sharks at some point need to stop tearing it down and be a respectable team. That is this year, now that they have Celebrini. If he’s coming to the Sharks (and all signs point to yes) you absolutely cannot have him grow up in a still bottoming out team, END OF STORY. A great way to do that is to have spare parts shipped off for established NHL players, which is what assets are meant to be used for…

Your way would have the Sharks be in a perpetual rebuild like the Sabres or Sens. Please feel free to continue to advocate for that approach.

No the sharks next year should be better but moving assets so soon for pieces that won’t be part of the contending team is crazy. Sharks need to add but 26/27 is where the sharks should start moving out assets to fill voids not now. This year and next the focus is keep adding prospects and assets for down the road. Not moving top 10 prospects (top 10 teamwise not nhl wise)
21 mai à 15 h 39
To win now you have to give something up. Canucks window won’t be open when Silovs becomes you’re number 1 (no guarantee of that either, weird to think yall are willing to base that on a small sample size in the NHL).

Lekker is going to be a middle six, a third line W most likely. Again, if he does turn into something, it’ll be 3-4 years from now and the Canucks window will be closing.

You’re right. I was being hopeful Hronek would take a discount to help the Canucks because he likes playing with Quinn. He’s projected to make $6M. I should have just gone with what he’s likely to make.

Hronek's agent is asking for and hasn't moved off of getting 8 million per year. Because of his production, ice time and arb rights he's going to get over 7 million on a one year deal. He isn't taking less then that especially long term.
21 mai à 23 h 11
Démarrer sujet
No the sharks next year should be better but moving assets so soon for pieces that won’t be part of the contending team is crazy. Sharks need to add but 26/27 is where the sharks should start moving out assets to fill voids not now. This year and next the focus is keep adding prospects and assets for down the road. Not moving top 10 prospects (top 10 teamwise not nhl wise)

How do you expect the Sharks to get better? Just magically? They will make one or two FA signings, but anyone that can improve the Sharks enough to make a difference will not be signing there in FA. They are going to have to move some assets, just like last year, in order to acquire talent. Moving Bystedt, a bottom 6 prospect and a duplicative asset, is a perfect example of how quality teams start to dig themselves out of their rebuilds while still continuing to acquire prospects through the draft over the next few years. They have plenty of draft picks remaining. You’re focusing on a single line of thinking. You’re lacking critical thinking and again your approach would doom the Sharks to an Ottawa and Buffalo type rebuilds. When players learn to lose, they will continue to do so, no matter how many prospects you acquire. There’s a reason why your opinions aren’t well respect by intelligent people within the Sharks fan base (like on TTUSA, etc.)
21 mai à 23 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ktownchef
Hronek's agent is asking for and hasn't moved off of getting 8 million per year. Because of his production, ice time and arb rights he's going to get over 7 million on a one year deal. He isn't taking less then that especially long term.

His production, etc are that of a $6m ish defenseman. That isn’t how money works. In a shorter deal they make less money because the cap rises over time. That’s why he’s projected to make that on a 4 year deal. An 8 year deal he only gets slightly above 7. (He won’t get an 8 year deal)

Arbitration is statistically more likely to favor the team than the player since it’s data driven. He better settle prior to arb or he’s likely to get a one or two year deal in the 4-5 range.

You should probably get the fundamentals of how the business works before commenting on business things.
21 mai à 23 h 38
How do you expect the Sharks to get better? Just magically? They will make one or two FA signings, but anyone that can improve the Sharks enough to make a difference will not be signing there in FA. They are going to have to move some assets, just like last year, in order to acquire talent. Moving Bystedt, a bottom 6 prospect and a duplicative asset, is a perfect example of how quality teams start to dig themselves out of their rebuilds while still continuing to acquire prospects through the draft over the next few years. They have plenty of draft picks remaining. You’re focusing on a single line of thinking. You’re lacking critical thinking and again your approach would doom the Sharks to an Ottawa and Buffalo type rebuilds. When players learn to lose, they will continue to do so, no matter how many prospects you acquire. There’s a reason why your opinions aren’t well respect by intelligent people within the Sharks fan base (like on TTUSA, etc.)

First moving quality prospect for rentals during a rebuild is how you end up like Ottawa! Now if it was a long term guy under 27 like Necas I change my tune but a 30 something rental is absurd. Insulting my intelligence to get me to agree is gaslighting and I’m not stupid enough to fall for that.
21 mai à 23 h 43
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Still can’t believe the Canucks gave up so easy on Chatfield. I remember Benning was high on him and he was right. Forsling was also another blunder. Not sure why they traded him, he looked good on the Canucks day 1.
22 mai à 11 h 18
Démarrer sujet
First moving quality prospect for rentals during a rebuild is how you end up like Ottawa! Now if it was a long term guy under 27 like Necas I change my tune but a 30 something rental is absurd. Insulting my intelligence to get me to agree is gaslighting and I’m not stupid enough to fall for that.

lol. No it’s not. Ottawa literally didn’t trade away any prospects! They acquired them! Like in the Eric Karlsson trade. They are still bad! Why? Because they never learned how to win because they never surround their most promising prospects with quality NHLers right from the get go. FFS, this isn’t that hard of a concept, idk maybe it is for some people.

Bystedt isn’t a quality prospect. He’ll top out at a 3C and the Sharks are full of those kinds of players. I would rather give up a player that the Sharks know isn’t going to turn out to much than a draft pick. The Sharks will still be a bottom 10 team and continue to acquire prospects who are better than Bystedt will ever be.

Garland isn’t a rental, just stop saying that.

I’m not insulting your intelligence, you’ve done that all by yourself. I’m just providing objective evidence trying to get you to reconsider your absurd take. Just stop, you’re bad at this.
22 mai à 11 h 54
lol. No it’s not. Ottawa literally didn’t trade away any prospects! They acquired them! Like in the Eric Karlsson trade. They are still bad! Why? Because they never learned how to win because they never surround their most promising prospects with quality NHLers right from the get go. FFS, this isn’t that hard of a concept, idk maybe it is for some people.

Bystedt isn’t a quality prospect. He’ll top out at a 3C and the Sharks are full of those kinds of players. I would rather give up a player that the Sharks know isn’t going to turn out to much than a draft pick. The Sharks will still be a bottom 10 team and continue to acquire prospects who are better than Bystedt will ever be.

Garland isn’t a rental, just stop saying that.

I’m not insulting your intelligence, you’ve done that all by yourself. I’m just providing objective evidence trying to get you to reconsider your absurd take. Just stop, you’re bad at this.

You’re sitting here, trying to insult my intelligence and thoughtfulness on rebuilds when your idea is trading a young prospect with a decent ceiling for a guy more than likely will be gone in two years before we’ve even hit the playoffs and the dude is over 30. How is that intelligent thinking for a rebuild yes sharks need to add vets to mentor the young kids. Yes sharks are gonna have to spend money. This is not the way you do it. I don’t care what you say or how much you insult me you’re wrong.
Tintin a aimé ceci.
23 mai à 14 h 30
His production, etc are that of a $6m ish defenseman. That isn’t how money works. In a shorter deal they make less money because the cap rises over time. That’s why he’s projected to make that on a 4 year deal. An 8 year deal he only gets slightly above 7. (He won’t get an 8 year deal)

Arbitration is statistically more likely to favor the team than the player since it’s data driven. He better settle prior to arb or he’s likely to get a one or two year deal in the 4-5 range.

You should probably get the fundamentals of how the business works before commenting on business things.

Did I say Hronek is going to be 8, no. I said his agent has asked for 8. Agents always ask for more then they know they are going to get. The fact that you've signed guys for far less then what the market or people far smarter then you or I have projected shows you're the one who needs the business lesson and you should follow your own advice about not commenting unless you understand the nuances of the business.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage