SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

lol closer than the ones Ive seen

Créé par: svfsdv
Publié: 16 mai à 11 h 59
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 42/192 (22%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Skinner, JeffSabres de BuffaloLNH-1 968 750 $011---74242246--
Power, OwenSabres de BuffaloLNH-200 521 $011---7662733--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Rielly, MorganMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-1 640 625 $011---7275158--
Tavares, JohnMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH50%1 203 125 $011---80293665--
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-2 385 031 $011---69265985--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 468 340 $2242653616
Variation-3 059 510 $111000
Final5 408 830 $ (↓)23 (↑)43 (↑)66 (↑)36163297129

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Rielly, MorganMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-7 500 000 $011---7275158--
Tavares, JohnMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH50%5 500 000 $011---80293665--
Marner, MitchellMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-10 903 000 $011---69265985--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Skinner, JeffSabres de BuffaloLNH-9 000 000 $011---74242246--
Power, OwenSabres de BuffaloLNH-916 667 $011---7662733--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial547 499 $2850652111
Variation13 986 333 $-1-1-1000
Final14 533 832 $ (↑)27 (↓)49 (↓)64 (↓)2111-32-97-129
16 mai à 13 h 17
Goggles86
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 177
Teams swap bad contracts in Skinner and Rielly. Leafs eat 50% on JT which keeps the money in and out almost even. And the Leafs overpay for Power by adding Rielly to Marner.

Obviously none of this happens because not a single Leaf is waiving to go to Buffalo lol
But I keep seeing these ridiculous BUF Marner trades. I wanted to put up one that actually seems reasonable value wise.
16 mai à 14 h 1
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,298
It really isn't
PaPa_Z a aimé ceci.
16 mai à 14 h 37
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,505
Sabres won't be trading Power for an old soon to be retired center and an overpaid soft perimeter player who's a pending UFA. Adding Reilly doesn't change that Power is untouchable.
penguinswin et PaPa_Z a aimé ceci.
16 mai à 15 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Goggles86
Quoting: MoxNix
Sabres won't be trading Power for an old soon to be retired center and an overpaid soft perimeter player who's a pending UFA. Adding Reilly doesn't change that Power is untouchable.

I think you would be surprised. I would bet anything that before BUF becomes a competitive team, that one of Power, Dahlin or Byram will be traded for offensive help. They are the reverse Leafs. Although you cant see it yet because their D is still so young that they are not yet at full potential. But they are going to hit a wall where they have no choice but to dump salary out of the D corps for more goals. Could be a couple years before they do it. But they will have to do it.
16 mai à 21 h 52
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 389
But Reilly is another LHD. While he would compliment the other LHD well, I am not sure this is the deal. I like the premise of Power/Skinner for Marner, but it would be a better fit with Lilijgren as a younger RHD, and then fill in from there to balance the trade
17 mai à 7 h 38
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Tor says no to this in the biggest way possible.
17 mai à 8 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Goggles86
Quoting: JCANN
Tor says no to this in the biggest way possible.

As a Leaf fan. I would consider it. If anything, the issue with it would be BUF just saying Power is a non starter. But as I said. At some point they will need to swap defense for offense with their make up. Its just a matter of when.
17 mai à 8 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Goggles86
Quoting: penguinswin
But Reilly is another LHD. While he would compliment the other LHD well, I am not sure this is the deal. I like the premise of Power/Skinner for Marner, but it would be a better fit with Lilijgren as a younger RHD, and then fill in from there to balance the trade

Money doesnt work then. The only reason TO would be willing to take 4 years of Skinner at 9m is because BUF is taking 7 years of Rielly at 7.5m Its a swapping of overpriced contracts. Skinners is way worse. And Rielly is still a much more valuable player. Which is what makes up the difference between Marner and Power's trade values.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
17 mai à 13 h 39
Quoting: svfsdv
As a Leaf fan. I would consider it. If anything, the issue with it would be BUF just saying Power is a non starter. But as I said. At some point they will need to swap defense for offense with their make up. Its just a matter of when.

I agree the biggest issue would be Buffalo actually agreeing to move power. But the second is how lopsided this trade is. Skinner is one of the worst contracts in the NHL, Buf would need to give away a first just to move him (and it would have to be to a team that is re-building like CHI were they could float the cap). Tor couldn't ice a competitive team with 9M handicap. Riley on the other hand isn't exactly a team friendly contract but is still a positive asset. on top of that JT with 50% is worth quite a bit as a rental. At least a first + prospect. Basically what you suggesting is marner + 3 1st round picks for power. They aren't far off in value in a straight trade.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
17 mai à 16 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Goggles86
Quoting: JCANN
I agree the biggest issue would be Buffalo actually agreeing to move power. But the second is how lopsided this trade is. Skinner is one of the worst contracts in the NHL, Buf would need to give away a first just to move him (and it would have to be to a team that is re-building like CHI were they could float the cap). Tor couldn't ice a competitive team with 9M handicap. Riley on the other hand isn't exactly a team friendly contract but is still a positive asset. on top of that JT with 50% is worth quite a bit as a rental. At least a first + prospect. Basically what you suggesting is marner + 3 1st round picks for power. They aren't far off in value in a straight trade.

Wow. lol That isnt even close. Skinner is still a 20+ goal scorer and would be fine at replacing a good amount of Marners production if paired with a guy like Matthews. What you are saying about his contract is true. But thats equally true about Rielly. Nobody would touch that deal. But again, its slightly better than skinners. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick better. Is JT a positive asset here, sure, to a team who is competitive. To BUF (one of the only teams who could afford to take him on) he is just another body to eat mins during another rebuilding season. Maybe you could find a team to give you a second round pick for him. But with the limited number of teams who could take the money, I doubt it. Marner and Powers trade values are WAYYYYYYY off. Marner is 27, is a perimeter scoring winger with 1 year left before wanting a massive new deal. Power is only 21, a D man, and locked up for 7 more years already at a pretty decent price. There are maybe 10 guys like Power in the league, There are 50 Marners. Its not even remotely close. And Power is exactly what the Leafs need. While BUF doesn't NEED Marner. They can find another Marner in a year or 2 or 3. And probably for less than the 11.5m that Marner will want per year.
17 mai à 17 h 51
Quoting: svfsdv
Wow. lol That isnt even close. Skinner is still a 20+ goal scorer and would be fine at replacing a good amount of Marners production if paired with a guy like Matthews. What you are saying about his contract is true. But thats equally true about Rielly. Nobody would touch that deal. But again, its slightly better than skinners. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick better. Is JT a positive asset here, sure, to a team who is competitive. To BUF (one of the only teams who could afford to take him on) he is just another body to eat mins during another rebuilding season. Maybe you could find a team to give you a second round pick for him. But with the limited number of teams who could take the money, I doubt it. Marner and Powers trade values are WAYYYYYYY off. Marner is 27, is a perimeter scoring winger with 1 year left before wanting a massive new deal. Power is only 21, a D man, and locked up for 7 more years already at a pretty decent price. There are maybe 10 guys like Power in the league, There are 50 Marners. Its not even remotely close. And Power is exactly what the Leafs need. While BUF doesn't NEED Marner. They can find another Marner in a year or 2 or 3. And probably for less than the 11.5m that Marner will want per year.

- JT at 50% for one year would interest any competitive team in the league. They would pay more than a first rounder for that
- In no world is Riley a Dman who plays 22+ mins a night with a positive rating and drives the leafs (7th best in the league) power play worth a 2nd or 3rd rounder lol
- Marner has scored at least a point per game in his last 6 seasons in a row. There are only 4 other active players in league that can say the same. So no there are not another 50 players in the league like marner.
- While power is no doubt one of the best look Dman prospects in the league he is in no way a number one yet. Should he be in the next 2 years? Absolutely. But this is the difference between him and Dahlin. Dahlin is a proven number one, the leafs would have to take the risk that power will continue to develop into a number one.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage