SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Top 15 Forward rankings for this draft

Top 15 Forward rankings for this draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Caufield
Publié: 6 mai à 17 h 52
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (2→1)
  2. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal (5→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Risk: 1/10 :None Reward: 10/10
2Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Risk: 3.5/10 :Playing in the MHL again could hurt development (Has said he is going to NA asap, so that shouldn't be a big risk for that) Reward: 10/10
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Risk: 3/10 :Injuries Reward: 9/10
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Risk: 2/10 :Possibly lower talent then a few guys under Reward: 8/10
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Risk: 3/10 :Consistency Reward: 8.5/10
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Risk: 4/10: Translation to NA Reward: 7/10
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Risk: 4.5/10: Translation to NA Reward: 8/10
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Risk: 3.5/10: Size Reward: 7.5/10
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Risk: 7/10 :Questionable work ethic and poor level on other parts of his game Reward: 10/10
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Risk: 6/10 :Off-ice issue, and questionable on ice decisions (like hit against Canada in U18s) Reward: 9/10
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Risk: 4/10 :Defense as a true center Reward: 6/10
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Risk: 4/10 :Polish a bit of everything Reward: 6/10
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghRisk: 5/10 :Skating Reward: 6/10
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Risk: 6/10 :Russia? Adjusting to NA, and the power-forward role in NA Reward: 7.5/10
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
17Logo de Capitals de Washington-
18Logo de Islanders de New York-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
27Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
28Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
29Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
30Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
6 mai à 18 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,120
I think the risk with bigger guys who dominate juniors is that they are dependent on size…and it’s not something they can count on at next level.

It is why we have seen so many big fellas bust out in recent years…(and inversely why we have seen so many littles underdrafted).

So I think “size” risk can work both ways.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
6 mai à 19 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,412
Quoting: NHLfan10506
I think the risk with bigger guys who dominate juniors is that they are dependent on size…and it’s not something they can count on at next level.

It is why we have seen so many big fellas bust out in recent years…(and inversely why we have seen so many littles underdrafted).

So I think “size” risk can work both ways.

True true. However If we’re looking at examples such as Lindstrom specifically, he is so good even without particularly using his size. Even if he has trouble using it in the NHL, he will find another way to get points, similar to how Dach plays for example. But definitely a guy like Greentree or even Sennecke (although he also doesn’t seem crazily size dependent) will need to adapt to the NHL
6 mai à 19 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,120
Quoting: Caufield
True true. However If we’re looking at examples such as Lindstrom specifically, he is so good even without particularly using his size. Even if he has trouble using it in the NHL, he will find another way to get points, similar to how Dach plays for example. But definitely a guy like Greentree or even Sennecke (although he also doesn’t seem crazily size dependent) will need to adapt to the NHL

I was thinking more of Lindstrom vs Catton…Size seems like the only real thing that puts former over the ladder (and injuries for both now too). But maybe we are dinging Catton too much for size….the results have been pretty good.
6 mai à 22 h 24
Berkly goat Catton
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2,252
Respectfully, you’re way too high on Sennet. He shouldn’t be in the top 10 of this draft. Maybe top 15 but I doubt it
7 mai à 7 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: GuyGuyGuy
Respectfully, you’re way too high on Sennet. He shouldn’t be in the top 10 of this draft. Maybe top 15 but I doubt it

I don’t think I am, and I’ve done my scouting on this man.
7 mai à 8 h 1
Flyers
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 333
Flyers will draft Dickinson if he's there.
7 mai à 8 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: Renegade_H
Flyers will draft Dickinson if he's there.

This is just the forward rankings, so not including the defense.
Personally, with who will be left on the board and all, I think PHI will get a choice of Helenius, Buium/Silayev, or maybe Catton
Renegade_H a aimé ceci.
7 mai à 9 h 31
Flyers
This is just the forward rankings, so not including the defense.
Personally, with who will be left on the board and all, I think PHI will get a choice of Helenius, Buium/Silayev, or maybe Catton

Why are you so high on Sennecke? Intriguing and definitely hopeful he goes top 10 so other prospects fall to my Flyers. We dont need RW.
7 mai à 11 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Why are you so high on Sennecke? Intriguing and definitely hopeful he goes top 10 so other prospects fall to my Flyers. We dont need RW.

He is a very good skater, and has great hands, so essentially, has a very good toolset already. Then we add in the fact that he has a strong hockey IQ as well, so he knows how to use his tools to be the most effective possible. He has all that he needs to be a top line guy, so he just needs to find a bit of consistency. Also, not to forget, he is extremely clutch, and gets points when it’s important, such as the playoffs
7 mai à 11 h 42
Flyers
He is a very good skater, and has great hands, so essentially, has a very good toolset already. Then we add in the fact that he has a strong hockey IQ as well, so he knows how to use his tools to be the most effective possible. He has all that he needs to be a top line guy, so he just needs to find a bit of consistency. Also, not to forget, he is extremely clutch, and gets points when it’s important, such as the playoffs

Probably easily could be had at 12. Id trade 12 and 26 for 5. Flyers need Lindstrom or Catton secured.
7 mai à 12 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Probably easily could be had at 12. Id trade 12 and 26 for 5. Flyers need Lindstrom or Catton secured.

Personally, highly doubt he’s here at 12:

ANA
MTL
OTT
NJD
Maybe:
CLB
CGY

These teams definitely could end up drafting Sennecke, he fits a need, and has the talent.

Doubt MTL trades down from 5 to 12 for only a late 1st, they probably want to secure the forward they want, whether it is Iginla, Lindstrom, or Sennecke

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage