SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Realistic enough - Thoughts

Realistic enough - Thoughts

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Habs_22_14_20
Publié: 26 avr. à 19 h 36
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim (3→2)
26 avr. à 20 h 29
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 167
Why would the Devils draft another Dman. when they have Luke,Nemec,Topias and casey why? Devils will trade the pick if a dman fall. You really think the Devils will pass on a FWD? i dont care about BPA, You have to trade the pick if someone wants to move up get more trade captail to improve the team not have a log jam on oh they also have Hatakka on D who is ready soon so again WHY
26 avr. à 22 h 31
Tony Ferguson Fan
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Quoting: TyeZerker
Why would the Devils draft another Dman. when they have Luke,Nemec,Topias and casey why? Devils will trade the pick if a dman fall. You really think the Devils will pass on a FWD? i dont care about BPA, You have to trade the pick if someone wants to move up get more trade captail to improve the team not have a log jam on oh they also have Hatakka on D who is ready soon so again WHY

Man got offended over a mock draft lmao aint no way
26 avr. à 23 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,502
I’d love it if NJD grabbed Buium, but if Eiserman and Catton are there, would be tough call.
Habs_22_14_20 a aimé ceci.
27 avr. à 14 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rebuilding
Mentions "j'aime": 181
Quoting: TyeZerker

Quoting: Voice_Of_Thruth
Man got offended over a mock draft lmao aint no way

Quoting: NHLfan10506
I’d love it if NJD grabbed Buium, but if Eiserman and Catton are there, would be tough call.

The guy don’t know NJ prospects at all lmao
I don’t know why he is talking
Buium is one of the best dman in this draft
Having a future left side with Luke Hughes & Zeev Buium and a right side of Hamilton & Nemec is really good. When Hamilton plays decline, you have Casey Seamus to replace Dougie. Sieg won’t be there forever or could be traded when Buium is NHL ready
27 avr. à 14 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,502
Quoting: Habs_22_14_20
The guy don’t know NJ prospects at all lmao
I don’t know why he is talking
Buium is one of the best dman in this draft
Having a future left side with Luke Hughes & Zeev Buium and a right side of Hamilton & Nemec is really good. When Hamilton plays decline, you have Casey Seamus to replace Dougie. Sieg won’t be there forever or could be traded when Buium is NHL ready

Buium is probably a bit too similar to Luke. He is best with puck on his stick. Probably not same level of open ice skating and younger Hughes, but is great in tight spaces with puck. And likely becomes a d-zone exit magician, which is something NJD could use. At World Juniors, Casey paired with Buium. They were deployed more as defensive unit (did lent stop Buium from going forward). Would be fun as third pair.

But it’s all likely moot as I doubt Buium makes it to #10.
27 avr. à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Rebuilding
Mentions "j'aime": 181
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Buium is probably a bit too similar to Luke. He is best with puck on his stick. Probably not same level of open ice skating and younger Hughes, but is great in tight spaces with puck. And likely becomes a d-zone exit magician, which is something NJD could use. At World Juniors, Casey paired with Buium. They were deployed more as defensive unit (did lent stop Buium from going forward). Would be fun as third pair.

But it’s all likely moot as I doubt Buium makes it to #10.

I think Buium is the best defenseman but because of other dmans stature, I think he will fell out of the top 10 (unless Seattle or NJ select him)

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage