SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Utah gifted 1oa

Utah gifted 1oa

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Capitalfail67
Publié: 26 avr. à 15 h 6
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona (6→1)
  2. Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa (7→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Franchise player.NO brainer + NHL loves to rig the draft. New team Gets the big fish
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-NHL screwed the new ownership over with the Pinto incident. NHL makes things right by giving them this pick
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Sharks select the most talented Dman available filling needs in the farm system
4Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Arguably the most talented player in this draft. imo hes a better all around version of Michkov and everyone is going nuts for that guy. 1-2 punch could be the next Ovi Backstrom... or for the less cool crowd Leon & Mcdavid
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks are deep down the middle w Carlsson,Mctavis, Zegras and Quitter Gauthier. They look to replace Drysdale.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ needs centers and he is exactly that. I would take Catton who is a better player but his potential is too good to pass up at 6oa
7Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Catton is the BPA and imo a better player than Lindstrom. Some rumors have Iginla being drafted over him but Catton is a much better player. Habs luck out and get a fantastic player at 7oa
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-High end defenseman... maybe the most complete defender in the draft depending on the expert you choose to believe
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Fits like a glove and this team will be extremely happy to draft him. Hopefully a father like son type situation.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-High low and HIGH again. dude and score and that matters. Devils get a possible generational scorer / Caufield comparable lol
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Who needs RSD? Buffalo gets a fantastic offensive upside Dman. Cant see them passing up on him
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Flyers need centers. It would be really hard to pass up on Silayev but Helenius just fills the teams needs atm. Hes going to be NHL and fits the same time line as Michkov.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Fantastic unicorn players falls to the Wild at 13th overall. Him and Faber will be a top 5 pairing in the league in no time.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSharks get 2 RSD in the same draft. i think he's the BPA that fits their exact needs
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-EXTREMELY talented player. Off ice issues but nothing Yzerman cant iron out. normally i think Yzerman would avoid this type of situation but this kid has seemed to own his mistakes and has handled everything as professional as possible.
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-BLUES PICK... Promising RW. i could also see them going for Hutson if they need a defender. i just went BPA
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-CAPITALS PICK.... Some people would lean towards drafting Chernyshov but im so tired of drafting Russians. Nothing against Russians I love Miro as a recent draft pick. Parascak reminds me a lot of Nick Suzuki.. will he turn into him? hopefully that would be pretty cool
18Logo de Islanders de New York-If he can become something like his brother this will be a great pickup. If he is the Griffin Reinhart to Sam they wont be so happy. Either way fills a need the islanders have.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Good RW middle 6 player that they can put on LTIR and reactivate during playoffs. All kidding aside big player that has good offensive upside.
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayAdding another Russian with Demidov draft pick. Put up some solid numbers in the KHL
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-One of the better center available. good depth player to look forward to when Kopitar and Danault retire
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-BPA. Solid year in the MHL. Decent size
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Leafs are thin at center and he's looking to be a good 2-3c at the NHL level.
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmontona little small but had a good year in the WHL. should be a good addition to the Ducks already deep forward group.
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Underrated player. Solid numbers in the NTD. Will be a responsible 200 foot middle 6 player
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonGreat shutdown Dman. weird flex but has great angles in shutting down oppertunities
27Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouvershould be a great addition to Iginla.
28Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideGreat offensive upside. BPA
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegAnother great shutdown D. TBH not entirely sure who picks here so im just going with what players i like best
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Small but still a very very skill player
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-Ran out of steam
32Logo de Rangers de New York-GO CAPS. we are going to lose but Rangers suck
26 avr. à 15 h 17
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 738
I just want MBN. Thats all. Lets find a way to get him in a Caps jersey because he would really help out our rough right side
26 avr. à 16 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Caps fan idk why
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,370
Quoting: Logicalicesports
I just want MBN. Thats all. Lets find a way to get him in a Caps jersey because he would really help out our rough right side

Honestly i want (in order)

1) Silayev (highly unlikely)
2) Helenius
3) Parascak
4)Elick
27 avr. à 13 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
The order from 1 to 15 or so looks very similar to my last mock. Great minds...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage