NSH: 21st overall, Juuse Saros

Trade #2
PHI: 12th overall
STL: 16th overall, Scott Perunovich

Trade #3
CHI: 19th overall, Lukas Reichel, 2025 2nd, 2026 2nd
TOR: Mitch Marner
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-San Jose Self explanatory pick here. Celebrini is the most NHL ready prospect in the draft. Regardless of Will Smith’s status in the NCAA next season, Celebrini will be the #1 center.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago Demidov should be the pick here. I can see Chicago potentially going for Levshunov or Lindstrom, but based on pure talent they get Demidov. I think they’d be able to convince Demidov to move to the NHL in 2025-26 with the opportunity to play with Bedard.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim RD is a positional need for Anaheim after trading Drysdale. Anaheim drafts the top RD prospect. Levshunov is probably 1-2 years out from making this roster. I assume he stays at MSU next year.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus I think CBJ jumps on Lindstrom at 4. He’s a big body center that adds depth to the future forward core.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal Might be a little off the board here but I think Montreal takes Iginla. Iginla has shown he belongs in the Top 10 throughout the season. Montreal tends to like workhorse players and that’s what I see more in Iginla than the other forwards at this pick.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Utah Utah continues last draft’s trend and selects another big Russian player. Silayev should be a great future partner for Simashev.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa Ottawa drafts a positional need here and select Parekh. Parekh is a fantastic offensive defenseman and should fulfill a Top 4D role for the Senators.
8Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle I think Seattle decides between Buium and Dickinson here and go for the more offensive-minded player. Buium will fit into the defensive core in a few years and will be close in proximity to Denver.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary Calgary takes the best available RD with this pick and draft a guy from the WHL. Yakemchuk needs to develop more but should be ready to go in 3-4 years.
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Nashville - Trade #1 (see description) Nashville takes the best forward available. Catton will be a top line forward for Nashville in the future.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Buffalo Buffalo takes a pure goal scorer. Eiserman needs time to develop which fits perfectly with Buffalo’s current roster as Jeff Skinner will be gone in 3 years.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-St. Louis - Trade #2 (see description) St. Louis takes a defenseman that has been consistently in the top 10 but has dropped down in the rankings at the end of the season. Dickinson should be a Top 4D joining Theo Lindstein.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnesota Minnesota grabs the best available player. Helenius started as the top international prospect, but fell down to #3 by season end. Minnesota gladly selects Helenius at 13th.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSan Jose San Jose snags a RD after drafting Celebrini with the #1. Jiricek is the best available defenseman at this point in the draft.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit Detroit takes a promising RW to join their offensive core. MBN will be a huge addition to the Wings’ prospect pool.
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-Philadelphia - Trade #2 (see description) Flyers select a promising center who will be attending Michigan in the future. Hage is probably the best center available at this point, which is a positional need for the Flyers.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Washington Washington takes Greentree here. Greentree is a solid RW prospect that fits into the middle 6 for Washington going forward.
18Logo de Islanders de New York-New York (I) If he is anything like his brother, Cole Hutson will be a steal at 18th overall. Islanders need a future defensive partner for Dobson and I think Hutson would be a great choice here.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Toronto - Trade #3 (see description) Toronto takes the best player available and I think that’s Boisvert. The North Dakota commit should add depth to the future Toronto forward group.
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayLos Angeles Los Angeles takes a Russian forward with this pick. Igor should be able to make an impact on this team in 3-4 years.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-New Jersey - Trade #1 (see description) New Jersey takes a promising LW. I think Connelly has done a decent job of putting the off-ice antics behind him. Connelly should be a steal for New Jersey after trading the 10th and Holtz for Saros.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Toronto Absolute positional need choice here for the Leafs. They need RD desperately and take an offensive gifted defenseman after drafting a center at 19th.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Colorado Absolute steal here for the Avs. Stiga is super underrated and will be a fantastic offensive weapon for the future forward core.
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonOttawa Ottawa drafts a forward after taking Parekh in the early stages of the round. Sennecke will be a great forward on the 2nd or 3rd line for the Sens.
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Montreal The Habs grabbed their center in the Top 5, now they go for a LW that tore up the WHL.
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonCarolina Carolina needs depth centers in the forward core. Adding Letourneau is a great addition for the Hurricanes.
27Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverCalgary Calgary takes another WHL player from their own backyard. Ritchie should be a great addition to the forward prospect pool after drafting Yakemchuk.
28Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideDallas Once touted as the best prospect in the draft, Dallas will be happy to select Kiviharju from Finland. He should be a future NHLer if everything pans out right.
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegAnaheim Ducks go for a forward after taking Levshunov 3rd overall. Ducks have a deep forward core in the future, but adding Parascak will help make it deeper.
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Philadelphia After taking Hage at 16th overall, the Flyers take one of the best shutdown defenseman in the draft. Elick will fit in nicely on the right side behind Drysdale and Bonk.
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-New York (R) Rangers snag USA’s WJC-18 captain and Minnesota commit Ziemer, who will add depth to the center pool.
32Logo de Rangers de New York-Vegas After going back-to-back, Vegas takes a RD in a deep defensive draft. The Knights need to build their prospect pool after trading most it away, but cannot complain about 2 potential cups.
26 avr. à 13 h 36
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,407
The Blues getting Dickinson outside the top 10 seems too good to be true. But I'll take it every time.
26 avr. à 14 h 36
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 166
Wrong goalie for trading that top 10 pick. Saros had a down year and He needs a new deal worth 8m so im not overpaying for a goalie. Also explain why NSH will do this after making playoffs? you really think the rookie will make them in the Playoffs next year? do you not think? Why are the Devils giving up on holtz but not anyone else? The Gm and HC are both clowns. Lets see what Holtz does with someone who isnt a clueless idiot. PS NSH will have to pay more than that to move up, and COnnelly NO THANKS, yeh lets have the devils pay to move down but not have a team pay to move up makes sense YIKES.
26 avr. à 23 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 346
Quoting: TyeZerker
Wrong goalie for trading that top 10 pick. Saros had a down year and He needs a new deal worth 8m so im not overpaying for a goalie. Also explain why NSH will do this after making playoffs? you really think the rookie will make them in the Playoffs next year? do you not think? Why are the Devils giving up on holtz but not anyone else? The Gm and HC are both clowns. Let’s see what Holtz does with someone who isnt a clueless idiot. PS NSH will have to pay more than that to move up, and COnnelly NO THANKS, yeh lets have the devils pay to move down but not have a team pay to move up makes sense YIKES.

I’d take the 10th for Binnington.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage