SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Gonna keep throwing these out

Gonna keep throwing these out

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 25 avr. à 23 h 14
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal (5→1)
  2. Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey (10→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal is reportedly really high on Iginla, but its literally impossible to pass up on Celebrini, is there any explanation needed?
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-This is a bit off the board here, I have the Devils taking Lindstrom. Ranked tenth on my board, Lindstrom brings physicality on the ice which the Devils need. He's basically a true power forward that plays with a mixture of size and speed.
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-If the Sharks fail to land Celebrini, they will draft Levshunov. I don't see him getting drafted past 3rd, given his size, skating, and two-way game. All that needs work is his decision making without the puck.
4Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Reportedly Chicago loves Dickinson, given Korchinski's unreal offensive potential, you can slot him to the right side then Dickinson can fit on the left side.
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Reportedly Anaheim is trying to fetch a right shot winger and a right shot D, if Demidov is sitting on the board then he's a steal at 5th.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus goes a bit off the board in my opinon and snags Parekh. I see a lot of Werenski in him, maybe he can be mentored by Werenski and even play on a pair with him. A lot of people have Parekh in the top 10, I have him at 14th because I'm not a fan of his defensive game.
7Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Now called Utah (the rumored team name is Yetis), reportedly they are high on Yakemchuk I feel like he will be the pick. And it makes a lot of sense given Simashev's defensive upside. Yakemchuk is a pure offensive defender that can bring size and physicality, he will be the perfect complementary piece for Simashev.
8Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I've seen a lot of mocks on this site have Eiserman falling because of his game outside his shot. But coaches can easily teach skating and team defense, so Eiserman should still go in the top 10 (I have him ranked #5).
9Logo de Kraken de Seattle-The Kraken have done well drafting forwards but haven't drafted a D in the first round during their three years in existence. They get a lot of upside drafting Silayev, and its confirmed he will spend at least 2 years in Russia.
10Logo de Flames de Calgary-If Montreal doesn't draft Iginla, the Flames will. Given that his father is a Flames legend, he will instantly become a fan favorite in Calgary. If Iginla is unavailable, I see them going with Brandsegg Nygard.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-There's a lot of better options available, but Kiviharju could be the steal of the draft. Teams should have learnt their lessons after Raty and Lambert.
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The Flyers get a slam dunk pick in Catton! Ranked #4 on my board, Briere would be sprinting to the podium.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Greentree feels like a Guerin type pick, but the upside that Buium has is fantastic at 13th overall. I see very little scenario that Buium falls this late, this is another slam dunk.
14Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghConnelly has fallen far enough. Ignore the off ice problems, he's already apologized for his shortcomings and has owned it every step of the way. My biggest dark horse for the top 5.
15Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Brandsegg Nygard plays in the SHL, thats mainly the reason why Detroit will take him.
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-I feel like Washington needs more depth with their prospect pool in general, they go BPA, which is Stiga. Super underrated player, I have him ranked at #11,
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-All signs point to the Blues drafting a D, and it makes sense given their depth on younger defenders outside Lindstein. Jiricek has more upside, if he can stay healthy, he will make for a solid top pairing guy.
18Logo de Islanders de New York-I don't see Helenius falling much further than this. Not the biggest steal of the draft, but this is lower than expected for Helenius. We will see what happens during the U18s.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-The Vegas Golden Cheaters (sorry VGK fans) is super deep top to bottom, they go BPA. Their biggest need ideally is a young goalie with upside. BPA right now is Boisvert, but don't expect him to play a single game with Vegas.
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayChicago has a trend of going CHLer first, USDP player second. Last year they stole Oliver Moore, this year they get Bednarik, who provides solid defense.
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I've had Parascak linked to LA last time, he's the next Toffoli essientially.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville's biggest need is a younger center, I see Wood and Tomasino more as wingers in the near future. There aren't many centers worth taking here, but they go off the board a bit and draft Hage.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-In my last mock which had trades, someone did post that Toronto was high on Elick, and it makes sense. Toronto's D is normally inconsistent during the playoffs, they need a shutdown defender like Elick.
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonI feel like Anaheim will do what Arizona did last year, gamble on Russians. Chernyshov is great value at 24th.
25Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Greentree doesn't fall past this point. The range I see him going is 10th to 20th, to get him at 25th makes him the biggest steal of the draft.
26Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonI've had Mews linked to Ottawa multiple times given the comps to Erik Karlsson and the fact he plays in their backyard. Also he's played with Tyler Boucher during the 2022-23 season.
27Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverHemming just feels like a Flame in my eyes, he's the kid I compare most to Elias Lindholm.
28Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideI feel like Torts will love this player. Sahlin Wallenius has been unreal defensively this season, what needs fixing is his shot power. Pavel Mintyukov type player.
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegIn my last mock, I did see a comment saying that Sennecke should be drafted in the first round, possibly top 20. Given the low point production, I don't see top 20 status but he could be the type of player that teams reach for.
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Carolina loves high schoolers, they continue the trend of drafting what could be their future 2C in Burrows. He will definitely be seen as the biggest off the board, but he's underrated. Solid two-way game.
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas has shown that their depth players can make an impact during games, I see them taking a risk on Artamonov.
32Logo de Rangers de New York-I see very little scenarios where Basha doesn't get drafted in the 1st round.
26 avr. à 4 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 167
How much help do the Devils need my god.
26 avr. à 5 h 48
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 141
Celebrini and Sennecke is the draft I dream about for the Habs. On the production front, Sennecke had an unremarkable season for his talent level, but he's up to 15 points in 10 playoff games, which puts him 2nd in playoff ppg among CHLers in their draft year.

I agree that Lindstrom is the perfect fit for New Jersey, and Levshunov makes a ton of sense for the Sharks if they drop.

Buffalo reaching for another LHD would be unexpected, but it wouldn't be an NHL draft without something weird happening, and the rest of the picks all make sense to me. It's nice to see so many steals and reaches that look actually plausible.
26 avr. à 10 h 10
Flyers
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 247
Id cream my pants if Flyers got those two.
26 avr. à 10 h 35
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,507
I don't think NJD would reach for Lindstrom there. Would just take Levshunov, Demidov....

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage