SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

April Rankings of Top 55

April Rankings of Top 55

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: HabsCanucks
Publié: 17 avr. à 14 h 21
Description
Tier 11 is very large, so I would probably trade down to the late 3rd if none of these players were left on the board in the late 2nd.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Tier 1 -- Clear first overall; safe pick with a very respectable ceiling
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Tier 2 ---- Clear second overall; high upside pick
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Tier 3 ------ No longer the clear choice at number three; injury concerns and an uninspiring playoff performance call his value into question.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Is his production inflated this season? Yes. Is he an excellent prospect anyway? Also, yes. His defensive game is coming along nicely as well.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-High risk, high reward pick; a strong playoff performance thus far helps solidify his spot at the top of the draft.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Tier 4 -------- There's a lot to work on with Eiserman, but the potential is great. I'm not even a huge fan of the sniper archetype, so I'm not sure why so many people have him ranked a lot lower than this. I suspect he will rise back into the top ten on a lot of lists before the end
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I'm not as sold on him as most seem to be, but he's still a high end prospect. Really athletic player with lots of potential
8Logo de Flames de Calgary-Not the greatest playoff run, but I think some people were a bit harsh in their reaction
9Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Broke into the top 11 with a strong performance in the first round of the playoffs
10Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I think Dickinson is capable of more, but it's hard to put him above other prospects who are actually showing that they are
11Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Connelly is very talented; the only question is whether you want him in your organization and on your team
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Tier 5 ---------- Yakemchuk is very skilled for a defenseman his size. I don't think he quite belongs with the top prospects, but I like him better than the rest of the field.
13Logo de Capitals de Washington-He's smart and produces well, but it's not enough to put him with the players above
14Logo de Wild du Minnesota-An intriguing profile, but ultimately I think more offence or more elite defence is needed to justify a higher selection
15Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghTier 6 ------------ Sennecke is a player I liked a lot last season, and he's played his way back into the top 20 after falling out of it during the first half of the season. His combination of skill and size make him an interesting high upside bet at this stage.
16Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Doesn't have the type of pace I would like, but he accomplished a lot on a terrible team
17Logo de Islanders de New York-Another bet on upside, Hage's ability to play a skilled game at high speed make him a good candidate to reach a top six role in the NHL.
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-MBN is a very effective hockey player, who is almost certain to be a middle six calibre player. He's a good, safe pick for a team that already has a strong core in place.
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Chernyshov is another player with a lot of potential. His size and power game could work very well at the NHL level, and his defensive game isn't half bad either.
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Basha could play a variety of roles at the NHL level depending on where he lands in a top 9. He rounds out the top 20 for me.
21Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayTier 7 ---------------- From here, the draft really starts to open up, so there's lots of room for players in tiers 7-10 to move up or down the rankings. Stiga was a player I had previously ranked too low, so thanks to Zora for getting me to go back and realize my mistake. He's got great skating, surprising levels of skill, and the ability to play up and down the lineup effectively.
22Logo de Predators de Nashville-Prince George is so dominant that it's hard to really judge Parascak's playoff performance so far. I'd take a player with his smarts and production at this point in the draft.
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Brunicke is a very skilled defenseman whose production really doesn't warrant a selection this high in the draft, but who I think has potential to be a steal four or five years down the road
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonArtamonov's great run in the KHL sputtered in the second half and ended in lacklustre fashion. He showed enough promise in the first half to keep him from falling too far though.
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegI'm not sure that Letourneau ends up being anything at the NHL level, but players with his size and skill level are worth taking just in case.
26Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideTier 8 ------------------ Boisvert's skating needs work, but there's a solid player there if it can be improved
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Surin is a hard-working pest who is strong on the forecheck and has underrated skill. He's been great in the MHL playoffs as a 17 year old.
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverBadinka is a big, mobile, physical defender who is great at defending the rush. Probably a middle pairing guy if he pans out.
29Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Elick is another physical defensive defenseman with size who could earn a middle pairing role
30Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonA strong, well-rounded, two-way forward who plays a mature game
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-This is probably too low for Jiricek given the upside, but I like the players I have above him better at this point.
32Logo de Rangers de New York-A strong playoff performance brings Ritchie back into the first round
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Misa is a bit on the small side, but he plays with pace and vision.
34Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-A bit inconsistent, but he shows a lot of potential when he's playing his best.
35Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Pulkkinen was eligible for the draft last season, and teams should be regretting passing on him, as he's developed into a big, physical defenseman who shows good skill on the puck.
36Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLuchanko is a versatile forward who plays with high end speed and intensity. The ideal spot for him would be a third line role, but he could potentially play up the lineup in a complementary role if needed.
37Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Canadiens de MontréalTier 9 --------------------
38Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
40Logo de Flames de Calgary-
41Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
42Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
43Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
44Logo de Penguins de PittsburghLogo de Flyers de Philadelphie
45Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Capitals de Washington
46Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Tier 10 ----------------------
47Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
48Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
49Logo de Islanders de New York-
50Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
51Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
52Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
53Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
54Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
55Logo de Predators de Nashville-
56Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
57Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
58Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
59Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Panthers de la Floride
60Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
61Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
62Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
63Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
64Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Stars de Dallas
65Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Rangers de New York
17 avr. à 15 h 21
EuroTrash Hockey Vet
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 370
Levshunov is the best D man in this draft
Logicalicesports a aimé ceci.
17 avr. à 15 h 21
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 692
Some interesting takes Levshunov and Silayev are definitely ranked too low, but interesting
17 avr. à 17 h 30
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,034
Parekh will be the best Dman in this draft by far imo. Just hoping he drops to 7th

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage