11 800 000 $
11 800 000 $
12 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
Transactions
CAR
    Driving him to the airport myself
    CAR
    1. van Riemsdyk, Trevor (1 500 000 $ retained)
    WSH
    1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
    2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (CAR)
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de CAR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2187 700 000 $84 721 667 $0 $350 000 $2 978 333 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA
    9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AD
    RFA
    7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
    AD
    RFA
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    RFA
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA
    2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
    AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA
    916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    775 000 $775 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    14 avr. à 11 h 1
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,051
    While I think the value is fine, I don't think the Caps will want to retain on TVR and would settle for a worse return to not have to do so
    FlameFlameFruit a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 11 h 2
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,032
    Why would you move KK? Makes more sense to move Staal... too much for TVR. Just sign someone like Kulikov at that price and put Morrow in the top four. TvR didn't work under Rod once.

Pass on JvR and Martinook at those prices. Just bring back Teuvo and give Nadeau or Blake a shot. Probably a touch high on Guentzel and Drury.
    14 avr. à 11 h 5
    Get Jake Back
    Rejoint: oct. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 133
    Kotkenemi is worth a 3rd at least
    14 avr. à 11 h 6
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: sept. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 99
    Quoting: Caniac2000
    Why would you move KK? Makes more sense to move Staal... too much for TVR. Just sign someone like Kulikov at that price and put Morrow in the top four. TvR didn't work under Rod once.

Pass on JvR and Martinook at those prices. Just bring back Teuvo and give Nadeau or Blake a shot. Probably a touch high on Guentzel and Drury.

Because Drury is a better 3C. Has more pts than KK, played in higher roles, and has been 3x as good defensively. A 4.8m boat anchor that was acquired because management wanted to be petty is an albatross thing to have on this team. I don't care if you cherry pick his PDO. He's scored 40pts once for being a top 5 pick and will eventually round off a bottom 6 scrub making too much money. Pass. Drury can do the same thing for cheaper.

Staal isn't going anywhere. He's not waiving his clause and he's the captain. We are stuck with that contract.

If you can snag Martinook at sub 2m, do it. Can play against top comp and log over 30 points a season.

I'm not keen on throwing Morrow into a top 4 role. Would rather shelter him a bit and see how he performs.
    batman, BigVuVu et fullblowncaniac90 a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 11 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: MrAicrow2009

I wasn't trying to gauge value, just trying to see how the cap works with that anchor gone
    14 avr. à 11 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    Probably a touch high on Guentzel

24pts in 16 games? If dude pops off in the playoffs he's getting paid. Nylander just got 11m. Guentzel is going to want money.
    14 avr. à 11 h 12
    Quoting: FlameFlameFruit
    Because Drury is a better 3C. Has more pts than KK, played in higher roles, and has been 3x as good defensively. A 4.8m boat anchor that was acquired because management wanted to be petty is an albatross thing to have on this team. I don't care if you cherry pick his PDO. He's scored 40pts once for being a top 5 pick and will eventually round off a bottom 6 scrub making too much money. Pass. Drury can do the same thing for cheaper.

Staal isn't going anywhere. He's not waiving his clause and he's the captain. We are stuck with that contract.

If you can snag Martinook at sub 2m, do it. Can play against top comp and log over 30 points a season.

I'm not keen on throwing Morrow into a top 4 role. Would rather shelter him a bit and see how he performs.

Staal's buyout is cheaper... he's worse than KK and only has more points because Jarvis carried him and he's used at the extra attacker because Rod is dumb, and you act like KK didn't start the season better than literally anyone else on the team. It makes more sense to keep the barely 23 year old KK (who, by the way, is YOUNGER THAN DRURY) and move either of the other two, probably Staal since he makes 3 mill.

Martinook doesn't make sense to bring back unless it's almost league minimum. Too many other guys do the same thing, and players like Teuvo just offer more offensively. With cap space being so limited, there are more important parts.

Morrow played very well against the Blues. I know it's one game, but based off what I saw in the business end of the season against a playoff hopeful, I'd have no concerns. Plus, it would only be a stopgap until Nikishin comes over. Both he and Orlov can play both sides, meaning that Morrow could always move back down later in the year.
    14 avr. à 11 h 13
    24pts in 16 games? If dude pops off in the playoffs he's getting paid. Nylander just got 11m. Guentzel is going to want money.

Half his goals are ENGs, and very few of his points are primary. Aho and Jarvis killed rosters and while he's been very good, that kind of outlines the entire issue with trying to use point totals to justify a contract
    14 avr. à 11 h 17
    Démarrer sujet
    Staal's buyout is cheaper... he's worse than KK and only has more points because Jarvis carried him and he's used at the extra attacker because Rod is dumb, and you act like KK didn't start the season better than literally anyone else on the team. It makes more sense to keep the barely 23 year old KK (who, by the way, is YOUNGER THAN DRURY) and move either of the other two, probably Staal since he makes 3 mill.

Cool. a very short 15 game stint. You know what he has now? 25pts in 77 games and terrible defensive analytics. Hell yeah, anybody put this guy in the Hart conversation yet? If Drury can solidify himself as a 30+pt very good defensive 3C at half the price KK is worth I will absolutely choose him over a boat anchor that was acquired for petty reasons.
    BigVuVu et fullblowncaniac90 a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 11 h 18
    Démarrer sujet
    that kind of outlines the entire issue with trying to use point totals to justify a contract

Yeah, welcome to the NHL. Is Nylander worth 11.5? No, he's not. Guentzel will likely get around 10. If not from the Canes, from someone else.
    14 avr. à 11 h 57
    Cool. a very short 15 game stint. You know what he has now? 25pts in 77 games and terrible defensive analytics. Hell yeah, anybody put this guy in the Hart conversation yet? If Drury can solidify himself as a 30+pt very good defensive 3C at half the price KK is worth I will absolutely choose him over a boat anchor that was acquired for petty reasons.

Yet his offensive analytics are still incredible... KK's a multiple time 35+ point producer with 40-50 point upside, whose normally EXTREMELY strong anaytically. Do not let one poor season cloud your judgement, management won't. He's a prime bounceback candidate
    14 avr. à 11 h 58
    Yeah, welcome to the NHL. Is Nylander worth 11.5? No, he's not. Guentzel will likely get around 10. If not from the Canes, from someone else.

Doubt it. Nylander got 11.5 in Toronto scoring at well over a ppg rate. Guentzel won't reach 80. Plus, Nylander's injury history and younger age make him more valuable. I think Guentzel gets somewhere in the 8-9 range
    14 avr. à 12 h 9
    Démarrer sujet
    Yet his offensive analytics are still incredible... KK's a multiple time 35+ point producer with 40-50 point upside, whose normally EXTREMELY strong anaytically. Do not let one poor season cloud your judgement, management won't. He's a prime bounceback candidate

That's the problem with cherry picking analytic models. His offensive numbers are "incredible", yet he has 25 points on the year. If all GM's sifted through useless analytics the league would be a crapshoot. "Incredible" offensive analytics but has 0 points in his last 5 games despite being put on a line with Svech.

His D analytics were great last year (albeit he was extremely sheltered), this season, he's been more sheltered and they are the complete opposite. Trash. Analytics don't paint the whole picture and cherry picking a few things to justify a 4.8m 4C is why I refuse to take you serious.

KK's a multiple time 35+ point producer with 40-50 point upside

Where are you getting your statistics from? You're putting square pegs in round holes. He's scored over 35 once, one time. Were you looking at his PIMS?

My mind is actually in shambles. There is absolutely no way you are a real, living, human being. Did KK gift you half of his salary? Dude, he sucks.
    BigVuVu a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 12 h 14
    That's the problem with cherry picking analytic models. His offensive numbers are "incredible", yet he has 25 points on the year. If all GM's sifted through useless analytics the league would be a crapshoot. "Incredible" offensive analytics but has 0 points in his last 5 games despite being put on a line with Svech.

His D analytics were great last year (albeit he was extremely sheltered), this season, he's been more sheltered and they are the complete opposite. Trash. Analytics don't paint the whole picture and cherry picking a few things to justify a 4.8m 4C is why I refuse to take you serious.

Where are you getting your statistics from? You're putting square pegs in round holes. He's scored over 35 points once. One time.

My mind is actually in shambles. There is absolutely no way you are a real, living, human being. Did KK gift you half of his salary? Dude, he sucks.

This is an analytically run organization though, as so much of the league is becoming. Tulsky's models are considered the best in the league, it's why they're likely not going to give up on Kotkaniemi.

He had a 35 point pace three times in his career. Would have reached it in his first year in Carolina if Wilson hadn't had the dirty hit. That's why he's not going anywhere. This has been a down year for KK. Absolutely. However, he's also been wildly unlucky with his PDO and remains a true breakout candidate. Rod has mismanaged KK and I don't think that' even remotely arguable. Kotkaniemi should have been the heir to Staal. I maintain that the Staal extension is the mistake here. Yes, KK's cap hit is still higher, but at 23, he's already known to be a great defensive player. Has been since he came into the league. This year, that's been an issue, but his offense has taken a huge leap forward. His xGF/60 is second to only Svechnikov on the Hurricanes (minimum 500 minutes, so doesn't include Guentzel or Kuznetsov). He's far from an anchor, and he's proven to be a clutch playoff performer in the past.
    14 avr. à 12 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    He's a prime bounceback candidate

A prime bounce back candidate to what? the one 40pt season he has in the 6 years he's been in the league for being a 3OA pick?

He's bouncing somewhere, but it's definitely not back.
    14 avr. à 12 h 17
    A prime bounce back candidate to what? the one 40pt season he has in the 6 years he's been in the league for being a 3OA pick?

He's bouncing somewhere, but it's definitely not back.

Look at his incredibly low PDO, his xGF/60 compared to his GF/60, he's a prime bounceback candidate.
    14 avr. à 12 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    This is an analytically run organization though, as so much of the league is becoming. Tulsky's models are considered the best in the league, it's why they're likely not going to give up on Kotkaniemi.

He had a 35 point pace three times in his career. Would have reached it in his first year in Carolina if Wilson hadn't had the dirty hit. That's why he's not going anywhere. This has been a down year for KK. Absolutely. However, he's also been wildly unlucky with his PDO and remains a true breakout candidate. Rod has mismanaged KK and I don't think that' even remotely arguable. Kotkaniemi should have been the heir to Staal. I maintain that the Staal extension is the mistake here. Yes, KK's cap hit is still higher, but at 23, he's already known to be a great defensive player. Has been since he came into the league. This year, that's been an issue, but his offense has taken a huge leap forward. His xGF/60 is second to only Svechnikov on the Hurricanes (minimum 500 minutes, so doesn't include Guentzel or Kuznetsov). He's far from an anchor, and he's proven to be a clutch playoff performer in the past.

Nobody cares about pace. Remember when he had that insane pace the first 15 games of the season then fell off a cliff? Pace means nothing. What matters is what the player actually did. And he hasn't done much outside of one sheltered 40pt season.

"But his left skate/60 is great on a full moon tuesday night"

Rod hasn't mismanaged KK. He should be thriving in Rods system, the problem is Drury has outperformed him this season. The team desperately needed a 2C and traded for a washed Kuzy to fill that spot instead of trusting KK, and deserved too. I don't trust him either.
    BigVuVu a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 12 h 20
    Démarrer sujet
    Look at his incredibly low PDO, his xGF/60 compared to his GF/60, he's a prime bounceback candidate.

I'm looking at all 25 points he has this year. I'm not cherry picking useless analytics that mean nothing at the end of the day. Dude sucks.
    14 avr. à 12 h 21
    Nobody cares about pace. Remember when he had that insane pace the first 15 games of the season then fell off a cliff? Pace means nothing. What matters is what the player actually did. And he hasn't done much outside of one sheltered 40pt season.

"But his left skate/60 is great on a full moon tuesday night"

Rod hasn't mismanaged KK. He should be thriving in Rods system, the problem is Drury has outperformed him this season. The team desperately needed a 2C and traded for a washed Kuzy to fill that spot instead of trusting KK, and deserved too. I don't trust him either.

If you're going to try and argue pace means nothing,... I can't help you.

Rod mismanaged KK. But the 2C issue isn't a mistake from Rod on KK, it's a mistake on Necas. Necas has been desperate to play center his entire time in North America and the Kuzy acquisition just pours salt in the wound because he's not good in the circle either, he sucks defensively too, and he offers less offense. Rod's a poor man manager, and it's inarguable
    14 avr. à 12 h 22
    I'm looking at all 25 points he has this year. I'm not cherry picking useless analytics that mean nothing at the end of the day. Dude sucks.

Okay, let's use raw points. He's got, what, three less than Staal and didn't get to play with Jarvis 60% of the year. KK should be the 3C going forward.
    14 avr. à 12 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    If you're going to try and argue pace means nothing,... I can't help you.

Rod mismanaged KK. But the 2C issue isn't a mistake from Rod on KK, it's a mistake on Necas. Necas has been desperate to play center his entire time in North America and the Kuzy acquisition just pours salt in the wound because he's not good in the circle either, he sucks defensively too, and he offers less offense. Rod's a poor man manager, and it's inarguable

Necas sucks defensively, that's why he's not a center. He has every right tool to be one except arguably the most important one. His defensive game simply isn't good enough.

Pace doesn't mean anything, because you're just chalking things up to the unknown at that point. He had an incredible 15 games at the start of the season. If pace was absolute, he'd be at 60+ points right now. He's not, that's why it doesn't mean anything. Too many factors go into pace it's not even remotely reliable.

If you're trying to justify KK being good by "he would have scored more than 35 points 2 years ago!" then really take a minute and think about what you're arguing lmfao.
    BigVuVu a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 12 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Okay, let's use raw points. He's got, what, three less than Staal and didn't get to play with Jarvis 60% of the year. KK should be the 3C going forward.

Drury has 2 more points in less games and his D analytics are 3x better. Staal 4C, Drury 3C.
    BigVuVu a aimé ceci.
    14 avr. à 12 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Staal's buyout is cheaper... he's worse than KK

GLI47seXsAApF9x?format=png&name=small

The analytics depict otherwise. See why you can't rely on them?
    14 avr. à 12 h 32
    GLI47seXsAApF9x?format=png&name=small

The analytics depict otherwise. See why you can't rely on them?

Mhm... problem with that. Look at Jarvis' analytics, who played 60% of the year with Staal, and see if you spot the issue
    14 avr. à 12 h 34
    Rejoint: mars 2024
    Mentions "j'aime": 313
    Quoting: MrAicrow2009

He's a $5M player for the next 6 years and has less than 30 points on a good team this year lol.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage