SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Everyone leaves the draft happy

Everyone leaves the draft happy

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Habs_22_14_20
Publié: 13 avr. à 16 h 10
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose (1→1)
  2. Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus (4→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-SJ stays at #1 and land the best player from the draft
2Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus goes with the 2nd best player in this year draft in Ivan Demidov. Columbus aren't scare to draft Russian players
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-CHI needs defense, especially on the right side. I think Levshunov is the perfect pick for them at 3 here with Celebrini and Demidov gone
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-ANA traded Drysdale for Gauthier and right now this looks like a good trade for ANA. They need a future top pairing RHD and they get one in Parekh here
6Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Gorton/Hughes are looking at big player player with speed and talent. They drafted Slafkovsky in 2022, traded for Kirby Dach that same day and last year they drafted David Reinbacher. Cayden Lindstrom is probably very high on their list
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-OTT needs RHD but I can't see them passing on Sam Dickinson for Carter Yakemchuk. IMO they will go Defense here
8Logo de Flames de Calgary-Tij Iginla is having a great year and is having really good playoffs. Son of former player Jarome Iginla, too good to pass on the occasion to draft his son
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Though call here for BUF. It seems like they are set on the backend with all their lefty's in Dahlin, Power, Samuelsson and Byram. I don't think it's working well enough right now to skip on RHD Carter Yakemchuk
10Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Cole Eiserman has dropped enough, best goal scorer in this year's draft, NJ get a future top 6 goal scorer
11Logo de Kraken de Seattle-SEA really needs high-end prospect on the backend. They have good prospects but none with top pairing potential. Zeev Buium could be their next Vince Dunn
12Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-After Matvei Michkov falling in 2023, they pick another really talented player falling. I think what happen to Zach Benson last year will happen to Berkly Catton this year. Great value here at 12th
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-MBN is one of the most NHL ready player behind Macklin Celebrini. Good player two-way player with good seize, this guy makes a lot of sense for MIN
14Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Yzerman loves draftiing Europeens players, and they get a great one here in Konsta Helenius. Not far from being NHL ready, this guy already plays against man and has a strong year. Obvious pick here for DET IMO
15Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghAfter drafting Macklin Celebrini, I think SJ will be looking for a RHD. Adam Jiricek is a great prospect with a lot of upside.
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-WSH goes a little bit of the board and select another Russian forward in Igor Chernyshov.
17Logo de Islanders de New York-IMO the Isles need a forward game changer here. Trevor Connelly is pure offense, maybe a reach but the upside is definitely there
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-St-Louis will be looking for their future LHD, though call between Cole Hutson and Aron Kiviharju. Because of seize I will go with Cole Hutson, but either would be good pick here
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
21Logo de Predators de Nashville-
22Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
24Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
26Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
13 avr. à 16 h 33
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,518
The Blues cannot pick lower than 16th. And tiny Dmen who can't defend are the last thing they would want. They have one too many of those as is.
13 avr. à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rebuilding
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 236
Quoting: mokumboi
The Blues cannot pick lower than 16th. And tiny Dmen who can't defend are the last thing they would want. They have one too many of those as is.

I know they won't be picking lower than 16th, they just haven't updated it
Who would you want at 16th ?
13 avr. à 21 h 45
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,518
Quoting: Habs_22_14_20
I know they won't be picking lower than 16th, they just haven't updated it
Who would you want at 16th ?

Trade up.
Habs_22_14_20 a aimé ceci.
14 avr. à 1 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Rebuilding
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 236
Trade up.

What would you be welling to give to make such a jump (let’s say) move up top 10 at least to get Sam Dickinson
14 avr. à 12 h 43
Not so Fasth
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 61

Thats capfriendly's fault
14 avr. à 12 h 45
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,238
Sucks that Lev or Parekh don't make it to us, but I personally think Dickinson is the best defenseman in this draft so I wouldn't even be upset. I would also consider Iginla.
17 avr. à 1 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 128
MTL isn’t looking for size. They said it when they drafted Slaf. He is a piece in the puzzle. Drafting Slaf and trading for Dach allows them to pick the player they want, not the player slighlty taller.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage