SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Needs are weighed - Lottery Selections (Top 16)

Needs are weighed - Lottery Selections (Top 16)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2024
Créé par: Logicalicesports
Publié: 10 avr. à 14 h 24
Description
I CLOSED MY EYES AND SELECTED THE LOTTERY BY RANDOMLY CLICKING.

THIS IS AS RANDOM AS I COULD MAKE THE LOTTERY.
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus (4→1)
  2. Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie (12→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus needs a full retool at this point and best player on the board is the smart move for them. Its closer than a lot of people think with Celebrini and Demidov. But having Celebrini would give them some flexability with Kent and Fantilli.
2Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly is another team that needs a bit of everything going forward. It would make sense for them to draft an elite center prospect but I cannot see another Center going this early. The Michkov and Demidox connection would be insane seeing as they have already played with one another.
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Its pretty obvious that these three prospects are the top 3 selections going into the draft. San Jose is another team that needs literally everything, after Chicago I believe this will slightly change but they grab an Elite RHD defenseman to build around going forward.
4Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago is the final team that needs players everywhere and they take the tank of the draft in Silayev.
5Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The Ducks look to fill the RHD position no matter what in my mind after getting rid of Drysdale. They go to the Elite Offensive talent here and take Parekh (Slightly Early but still very solid)
7Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Most of the top ten in this draft are defensemen, and the Habs are staked with Young defensemen. They need a second line center option more than anything and Catton is most likely the second best center option in this draft.
8Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-The Senators have great young players all over their system and I think they go best player on the board. Dickinson is a young super talented LHD that could easily slot in behind Sanderson in a couple of years giving them a very good 1-2 punch at left defense.
9Logo de Flames de Calgary-No questions here. Its Iggy's kid and Iggy will announce the pick. NEXTTTT
10Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-A lot of people have Lindstrom going in the Top 5 but I am skeptical, he was held to half a season this year and while he did look good this season it is too small of a sample size to rank him higher than others on this list. It is a wrist/hand injury that he will need to prove is fully healthy at the combine for me to move him much higher. Granted he does have the size and skill to be a very elite draft pick.
11Logo de Devils du New Jersey-New Jersey trades this pick along with Seamus Casey to the Flames in Exchange for Jacob Markstrom, the Flames 64th overall pick , 73rd overall pick and 107th overall pick. The Flames take advantage of this and take an Elite 200 ft defenseman that can pair with the newly acquired Casey in the future.
12Logo de Kraken de Seattle-As much as the Kraken need a top defenseman badly but they could also benefit from a pure goal scorer for Matty B to work with. They can look to move up to select a very good defenseman in the late first or early second round.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Minnashocker. A very skilled forward that is ranked far too low on this site, Stiga is a great selection in the mid-first round and the wild release what he could do paired up with someone like Marco Rossi.
14Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Stevey-Y needs to land the wings a high end winger to play with Danielson and with Helenius Liiga experience he makes a great addition to what the Red Wings are looking to build.
15Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghI see San Jose going out and getting a winger to fit in with Will Smith and Greentree reminds me the most of a Leonard style player that is still on the board. A high octane grander that will get points on the board.
16Logo de Capitals de Washington-The Capitals go out and get some more RW prospects (the thinnest spot in the system for depth. MBN plays on edge and that is the style the Capitals like. He brings some more pyshical power to slot behind Leonard and give more offensive depth. Something that they really lack at this moment in time.
17Logo de Islanders de New York-
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
19Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
21Logo de Predators de Nashville-
22Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
24Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
26Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la Floride
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
29Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-
32Logo de Rangers de New York-
10 avr. à 16 h 24
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 1,538
There is just no shot Ottawa takes Dickinson with Lindstrom or Iginla on the board.
10 avr. à 16 h 30
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,412
Catton would be a good pick for us, but honestly, I'm leaning Iginla right now
Logicalicesports a aimé ceci.
11 avr. à 8 h 40
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,550
I think I would be happy with any of those last 3 players for Detroit. Really hope we can move up to grab someone like Catton if he falls for some reason.
Logicalicesports a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage