DET

West:
LA
VGK
NSH

Trade:
PHI Trades #12, #80 To San Jose for #15, #43
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sharks de San Jose-I have Macklin as the far and away #1 overall pick rn. Gonna be a contributor on day one imo for a team who get's him.
2Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I've seen reports, and have hypothesized Sam Dickinson being a guy who Chicago really likes. Probably not the pick I'd make this early. But Chicago get's a real steady defenseman who has a good chance of reaching his upside. Chicago has their #1 center of the future, now they get they get a defensemen of the future. It's a good idea to get defenseman early in the rebuild as they take longer to develop.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim traded away Mintyukov presumed partner of the future in the Gauthier deal, and they already have an uber-crop of Young forward. Now they bet on the toolzy RD, with good upside, to pair next to their already great young dman in Mintyukov.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ has a quite stellar crop of prospects already. And got their 1C of the future last year with Fantilli. This year they get their potential 1B, or very talented 2C. Lindstrom is a mammoth, and a fairly raw prospect, which makes him exciting as a prospect.
5Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Utah continues on the same track they went last year, and drafts another giant. This time being the smooth skating 6'7 defensive defensman out of the KHL. Silayev is a player I'm curious to see progress. He's an intriguing prospect, as he's already a KHL regular at a young age, and I think he's just getting started. He showed at the beginning of the season some offensive upside too. The production died down, but he showed he possesses sought after skill.
6Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Eiserman was a consensus top 3 pick before the season, and has now widely fallen out of favor with the public. Reasoning being he's been kind of a passenger on his line. However there's a few factor, that I think might be going a tad overlooked. I believe Eiserman has a lot more than he leads on in his game. There's skill that isn't be utilized because he's fine with Hagens doing all the work - because Hagens is better - and he can just coast in the O-zone find space and jump on a scoring oppurtunity when he sees it. Eiserman going a different college next year will be good for his development imo. He's the one of the youngest in the class, and has a lot to improve upon, but the upside bet is one I don't mind a team taking. Especially a team like MTL, who is also rumored to like Eiserman.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa is already quite top heavy on offense. And they have talent on the back end, howeverit sounds like a shake up is coming sooner or later with uncertainty in Chychrun future. Here they get a offensive focused defensman with plus size and qualities that are loved by scouts.
8Logo de Flames de Calgary-I see Calgary heavily prioritizing Center, Catton brings a much needed element of skill. Although concerns of defensive woes, consistency may arise.
9Logo de Devils du New Jersey-This would be a crazy scenario for NJ, and one I as a Flyers fan would be very jealous of. 2nd best talent of the draft for me. NJ lucks out because teams ahead panic for needs.
10Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Would also be jealous of this pick. I'm quite high on Buium, he's my #1 hope for the Flyers. SEA happens to land top defenseman that is trending towards a need for the long term, but also my Best Player Available.
11Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-They do it again. 3 Straight years where BUF lucks into a great pick. Helenius is on the smaller side which leads to a fall. I personally don't think his size impacts his game very much. I didn't last year either with Benson, who is already a regular NHLer, and starting to find a groove.
12Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSan Jose trades up for a potential #1. Parekh is very highly regarded among fans, Putting up historical numbers in the OHL, and is a clearly skilled player. Skates well, moves the puck really well, and has scored an impressive amount of goals. However I think his effort away from the puck, and not being physically dominant as some others, will lead to him being lower on NHL Draft Boards.
13Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Guerin adds another forward with a lot of will, there isn't any clear 1C's available. So Minnesota just goes for a complete workhorse.
14Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-WSH drafted Leonard last year this year a really talented RD falls into their laps. They ignore injury concerns and draft the most talented player.
15Logo de Capitals de Washington-Philly goes for a center, which is very much a position of need in the pool. I think Hage is underated by some coming off an injury last year, and has sneaky upside. I expect Hage to be a late riser among rankings late in the year
16Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-STL -
17Logo de Islanders de New York-DET
18Logo de Blues de St-Louis-NYI
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-NSH
20Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-LA
21Logo de Predators de Nashville-VGK
22Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayTOR
23Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-MTL
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonPHI
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Jets de WinnipegCGY
26Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideOTT
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-DAL
28Logo de Flames de CalgaryLogo de Canucks de VancouverNYR
29Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-TBL
30Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de BostonANA
31Logo de Stars de Dallas-PIT
32Logo de Rangers de New York-COL
7 avr. à 15 h 28
R.I.P Yotes
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 81
As badly as the Flames need a C, I’d hope they take Demidov. The kids absolutely nasty on the ice and any team passing on him will be kicking themselves in the ass in a few years.
BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
8 avr. à 16 h 32
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,477
Hawks don't need LHD guys. Alex Vlasic, at 22 years old in his first season, is playing top line against the toughest competition in the league and ranked in the top 3 players in the league defensively per advanced stats rankings....he's an absolute stud.

Kevin Korchinski, at 19 years old, is the youngest defender in the league and playing right behind Alex and huge upside as a #6 pick.

Hawks have at least 3 prospects ready to fill the 3rd line.

Zero need for the Hawk to draft a LHD. The Hawks 110% can use a RHD or forwards in the top 6
9 avr. à 15 h 55
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,572
Not sure about Dickinson as the Hawks pick, I think Korchinski can be a first pair guy someday unless the Hawks screw up his development
Habs better take Demidov over Eiserman if he's available
I think Flames pick Iginla at 8 over Catton honestly, and the Devils get him instead at 9
If Habs go Demidov over Eiserman, then I think the Wild take Eiserman at their pick to round out their top six (JEE, Boldy, Kaprizov, Rossi, Yurov, Eiserman)
Flyers should pick Connelly because I think they're the best fit to fix him with their New Era of Orange
9 avr. à 16 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,605
Quoting: zk97
Not sure about Dickinson as the Hawks pick, I think Korchinski can be a first pair guy someday unless the Hawks screw up his development
Habs better take Demidov over Eiserman if he's available
I think Flames pick Iginla at 8 over Catton honestly, and the Devils get him instead at 9
If Habs go Demidov over Eiserman, then I think the Wild take Eiserman at their pick to round out their top six (JEE, Boldy, Kaprizov, Rossi, Yurov, Eiserman)
Flyers should pick Connelly because I think they're the best fit to fix him with their New Era of Orange

I don't have that confidence in Korchinski. If develops well I see no more than a Travis Sanheim type which is ideally a 2nd pair dman. I just have a feeling they are high on Dickinson based off the trend on recent picks, which some draft pundits have also reported that they've heard they really like Dickinson. Are they really at a point in their rebuild to pick off position of need? They kinda need everything. If the pundits are right, I wouldn't be surprised to see them take Dickinson really high.

I could see the Flames picking Iginla trying to have a tad more confidence in Conroy to not go for organization ties though. They really need a center. And it's sparse after Catton. Center is muich more important than Wing.

Wild made sense for Iginla too me because--there's no centers, and Guerin drafted Stramel last year because of his size, physical traits. Tij is smaller, but actually plays big, could be the physical beast they want to add.

Chose Hage over Connelly because Hage is a Center and imo has more upside than he's gotten credit for, which is the biggest hole in our Pool rn. Skates well, confident, can generate scoring chances with his legs, shot or, playmaking ability. He's also hardly putting up less numbers than Connelly. With Connelly it's less so the fixing him, it's more-so the press that comes with taking him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage