Forums/Armchair-GM

Karlsson

Créé par: Lancebmx
Équipe: 2024-25 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 29 mars 2024
Publié: 29 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Saw a trade earlier involving William Karlsson and just thought I would try and see how I could make it work. The cap is super tight and only way it's possible is if Seider and Raymond both take bridge deals and Kane and Roy are okay with signing for those dollar amounts.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
36 800 000 $
36 250 000 $
31 650 000 $
2825 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
25 500 000 $
55 800 000 $
31 600 000 $
31 600 000 $
Transactions
VGK
  1. Berggren, Jonatan [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (DET)
DET
ARI
  1. Fabbri, Robby
  2. Määttä, Olli
Détails additionnels:
Gone somewhere
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DAL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de NJD
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de BOS
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de STL
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 700 000 $87 071 807 $0 $1 850 000 $628 193 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 7
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
UFA
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
AD, AG
RFA
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
886 667 $886 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG
UFA
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
C
RFA
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
DD
RFA
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
DD
UFA
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 mars à 14 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 313
Quoting: Lancebmx
I agree. I make teams with bridging those two but I would prefer to sign them long term and hopefully they both turn into value contracts in a few years. I just hope that we can sign one of Roy or Pesce this offseason. Roy makes the most sense.

After banging my head against the wall every game watching Petry and Ghost defend, I'm becoming less and less hesitant to package our 1st and grab Rasmus Andersson.

... But with Calgary's ownership meddling in management's business, I'm not sure that's possible at a fair price.
30 mars à 14 h 58
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,153
Quoting: RazorSeider53
I'm cool with keeping Fischer. He shows up every now and then on the score sheet, plays hard. Most games you don't notice him, but for a 4th liner that's good. Means he's not ****ing up defensively.

Means either Fabbri or Perron has gotta go, though.

Perron is the reason we have a goal in this game .
30 mars à 15 h 8
Quoting: aedoran
Perron is the reason we have a goal in this game .

Cool? If I've gotta pick between Fischer at $1.5M or Perron at $3.5M I'm taking Fischer. They're gonna need the cap for Seider/Raymond, hopefully Kane, and to fix RHD.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 15 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,401
After banging my head against the wall every game watching Petry and Ghost defend, I'm becoming less and less hesitant to package our 1st and grab Rasmus Andersson.

... But with Calgary's ownership meddling in management's business, I'm not sure that's possible at a fair price.

We don't have the assets that we would be willing to part with for Andersson unfortunately. He would likely be very expensive to acquire. Probably need to draft a player to fill that spot. Too bad we traded down with LA when they took Faber. He would be perfect lol. Why do you draft for Detroit if we somehow get 5-10 or after 10 and later? My first choice is Catton but I doubt he's available for us. I wouldn't hate grabbing Jiricek, I don't know how I feel about Yakemchuk or Parekh. I prefer stronger defensive games in defensemen. I don't mind Greentree either.
30 mars à 15 h 18
We don't have the assets that we would be willing to part with for Andersson unfortunately. He would likely be very expensive to acquire. Probably need to draft a player to fill that spot. Too bad we traded down with LA when they took Faber. He would be perfect lol. Why do you draft for Detroit if we somehow get 5-10 or after 10 and later? My first choice is Catton but I doubt he's available for us. I wouldn't hate grabbing Jiricek, I don't know how I feel about Yakemchuk or Parekh. I prefer stronger defensive games in defensemen. I don't mind Greentree either.

I don't think it's out of the question if they're committing to a significant rebuild/retool.

But this is the same team that sold Hanifin/Tanev/Lindholm and then ownership says "Nope we're keeping our 34 year old goalie to go on a playoff run!"
30 mars à 15 h 31
Démarrer sujet
I don't think it's out of the question if they're committing to a significant rebuild/retool.

But this is the same team that sold Hanifin/Tanev/Lindholm and then ownership says "Nope we're keeping our 34 year old goalie to go on a playoff run!"

Exactly. Their ownership group, which is also one of the biggest problems with this team, has a desire to make a certain amount of profit every year. They are happy being a fringe team if it makes profits. I get the business side of things but they should see the writing on the wall and commit to a bit more of a rebuild.
30 mars à 15 h 32

Disclaimer to skip to the end if you don't wanna read the whole thought process behind it lol...

I assume you meant who do you draft? The odds of us drafting 5-9 are so low I don't think it's worth even looking at. It'd take either 5-6 teams below us ALL going on runs while we essentially collect no points or us being 15th or 16th and winning the lottery. Honestly, we probably have a better chance picking 3rd - 6th off a lotto win than we do 7th - 9th.

I like the idea of Jiricek due to the bloodlines, but realistically, is he any closer to the NHL than ASP? Probably not.

I think the last two years we had an obvious need at center. Who knows if we picked Kasper/Danielson based on need or based on believing they were the BPA, but now we've addressed center and I don't see a glaring need. (RHD, obviously, but again, I don't think Jiricek is any closer to the NHL than ASP)

With that in mind, it really comes down to BPA, and I think we all know that Yzerman loves complete players with high compete levels, and is allergic to players with questionable skating. So to me, in the 10-16 range, I think you're looking at Chernyshov or Brandsegg-Nygard.
30 mars à 15 h 34
I should add... I don't know that he's an Yzerman guy, but being right in our pick range, it's hard not to look at Tij Iginla and think that'd be a good pick if he could be even half of what his Dad was.

Which kinda brings us full circle with Calgary... If we're picking after them, with their ownership being too involved in management, I can see them directing management to pick Tij. He'd sell jerseys with that fan base before even playing a game.
30 mars à 15 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Disclaimer to skip to the end if you don't wanna read the whole thought process behind it lol...

I assume you meant who do you draft? The odds of us drafting 5-9 are so low I don't think it's worth even looking at. It'd take either 5-6 teams below us ALL going on runs while we essentially collect no points or us being 15th or 16th and winning the lottery. Honestly, we probably have a better chance picking 3rd - 6th off a lotto win than we do 7th - 9th.

I like the idea of Jiricek due to the bloodlines, but realistically, is he any closer to the NHL than ASP? Probably not.

I think the last two years we had an obvious need at center. Who knows if we picked Kasper/Danielson based on need or based on believing they were the BPA, but now we've addressed center and I don't see a glaring need. (RHD, obviously, but again, I don't think Jiricek is any closer to the NHL than ASP)

With that in mind, it really comes down to BPA, and I think we all know that Yzerman loves complete players with high compete levels, and is allergic to players with questionable skating. So to me, in the 10-16 range, I think you're looking at Chernyshov or Brandsegg-Nygard.

I'm also pretty high on Chernyshov as well. Wasn't thinking about him when I wrote my last post. I don't know much about Nygard
30 mars à 15 h 43
I'm also pretty high on Chernyshov as well. Wasn't thinking about him when I wrote my last post. I don't know much about Nygard

I don't know much about any of them honestly. I was lulled into a false sense of hope that we could look forward to the season rather than the draft lol.

But both are decent sized wingers with high ratings in compete level. Screams Yzerman/Draper players.

Plus, if there's one thing we honestly lack both in the NHL and the pipeline, it's bigger wingers. Mazur is our closest thing to a winger with some edge, and he's not big by any means.
30 mars à 15 h 44
Démarrer sujet
I should add... I don't know that he's an Yzerman guy, but being right in our pick range, it's hard not to look at Tij Iginla and think that'd be a good pick if he could be even half of what his Dad was.

Which kinda brings us full circle with Calgary... If we're picking after them, with their ownership being too involved in management, I can see them directing management to pick Tij. He'd sell jerseys with that fan base before even playing a game.

I'm not against Tij but I feel that same way you do about Calgary taking him.
RazorSeider53 a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 15 h 45
Démarrer sujet
I don't know much about any of them honestly. I was lulled into a false sense of hope that we could look forward to the season rather than the draft lol.

But both are decent sized wingers with high ratings in compete level. Screams Yzerman/Draper players.

Plus, if there's one thing we honestly lack both in the NHL and the pipeline, it's bigger wingers. Mazur is our closest thing to a winger with some edge, and he's not big by any means.

Agreed on that. Although we have a decent pipeline, I don't think we have done that great of a job drafting. Can't predict the future though.
30 mars à 15 h 47
Agreed on that. Although we have a decent pipeline, I don't think we have done that great of a job drafting. Can't predict the future though.

I think we've done fine drafting since 2020. It just takes time to see the results.
30 mars à 22 h 3
Cool? If I've gotta pick between Fischer at $1.5M or Perron at $3.5M I'm taking Fischer. They're gonna need the cap for Seider/Raymond, hopefully Kane, and to fix RHD.

I'd like Roy as well but I don't think he signs for under $6M and I think just about every team will be interested in him and someone could end up over paying him.
30 mars à 22 h 5
I'd like Roy as well but I don't think he signs for under $6M and I think just about every team will be interested in him and someone could end up over paying him.

Probably. Which is why I think we're either gonna have to trade or throw Chiarot over as the 2RD.
30 mars à 22 h 8
Démarrer sujet

I would argue that 6M is a bit of an overpay already but I don't doubt what you are saying.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
30 mars à 22 h 20
I would argue that 6M is a bit of an overpay already but I don't doubt what you are saying.

You're probably right but I still think someone at least offers him $6M. Let's just hope he values playing in his home town pretty high.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage