SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

H & H Ads

27 mars à 8 h 39
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,689
I know CF owners have to create revenue, but geez how much many CF followers buy H & H products? The ads interfere with the comments section. I appreciate busty women as much as anyone, but geez get this ad off the site, in its current format.
27 mars à 9 h 29
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
Quoting: palhal
I know CF owners have to create revenue, but geez how much many CF followers buy H & H products? The ads interfere with the comments section. I appreciate busty women as much as anyone, but geez get this ad off the site, in its current format.

I would recommend that you clear your cache and browser history: the ads generated on this site are done so algortihmically based on your own search history and browsing habits.

If you're using Google Chrome as your browser, you can change your ad settings to remove any intensive or misleading ads by doing the following:

1. Open Chrome and click the veritcal triple dot button on the top right.
2. Select "More" then "Settings" and then "Privacy and Security".
3. Click "Site Settings" then "Additional Content Settings" and then "Intrusive Ads"
4. You can then toggle the settings to your preferences.
palhal a aimé ceci.
27 mars à 13 h 45
Démarrer sujet
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,689
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
I would recommend that you clear your cache and browser history: the ads generated on this site are done so algortihmically based on your own search history and browsing habits.

If you're using Google Chrome as your browser, you can change your ad settings to remove any intensive or misleading ads by doing the following:

1. Open Chrome and click the veritcal triple dot button on the top right.
2. Select "More" then "Settings" and then "Privacy and Security".
3. Click "Site Settings" then "Additional Content Settings" and then "Intrusive Ads"
4. You can then toggle the settings to your preferences.

Thanks for the advice. I'm not computer literate.
BeterChiarelli a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage