Forums/Armchair-GM

Tougher and better defensively

Créé par: Shaquille_Oatmeal
Équipe: 2024-25 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 20 mars 2024
Publié: 21 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Making room for Edvinsson by trading away Määttä. Berggren replaces Fabbri in the lineup nicely.

Patrick Kane contract comp = Zuccarello
Find a steady RD to play on the 2nd pair✅ Matt Roy is also home from Detroit. Hakaanpää upgrade over Petry on the 3rd pair. He's really physical and plays a shutdown type game.

Red Wings needs toughness and ”crash the net” style players. Both Trenin & Joshua brings that to Detroit.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
88 500 000 $
87 850 000 $
22 100 000 $
21 100 000 $
2850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
24 125 000 $
21 225 000 $
55 875 000 $
22 625 000 $
12 050 000 $
21 850 000 $
1875 000 $
Transactions
DET
    Any team.
    CHI
    1. Fabbri, Robby
    Détails additionnels:
    With some salary retained there will be teams interested in Fabbri.
    DET
      Any team.
      CHI
      1. Määttä, Olli
      Détails additionnels:
      Probably looking at a minimal return, but more Cap space is needed and the blueline is crowded.
      Rachats de contrats
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DAL
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de NJD
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de BOS
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de STL
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DET
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2187 700 000 $85 191 391 $0 $850 000 $2 508 609 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
      7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
      C
      NTC
      UFA - 7
      4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
      AD
      UFA
      3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
      AG, C
      UFA - 4
      5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
      C, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
      AD, AG
      RFA
      2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
      AG
      UFA
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      C, AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA
      2 050 000 $2 050 000 $
      AG, C
      UFA
      2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
      C
      RFA
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      AD, AG
      RFA
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      DG
      RFA - 2
      8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
      DD
      RFA
      900 000 $900 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
      DD
      UFA
      875 000 $875 000 $
      G
      UFA
      4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
      DD
      UFA
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
      DD
      M-NTC, NMC
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      21 mars à 16 h 3
      Rejoint: févr. 2024
      Mentions "j'aime": 384
      Think the Raymond contract is pretty fair, but to me, the most optimistic Seider outlook is that they convince him to match Larkin's contract. If not, max term, you're probably looking at $9.5M - $10M for a fair deal, if not more if he wants to absolutely gouge us.

I think you're quite a bit off on Kane, though. He's a PPG player this year. He's probably gonna be looking for $6M+ on a 2-3 year deal. Think Pavelski.
      Shaquille_Oatmeal a aimé ceci.
      21 mars à 17 h 32
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 10,578
      Cool. But CHI is not even a remotely realistic destination for either player if you are looking for positive value. Find some other club to be your "any team".
      PaulKorea a aimé ceci.
      21 mars à 17 h 49
      Rejoint: avr. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 334
      Quoting: Garak
      Cool. But CHI is not even a remotely realistic destination for either player if you are looking for positive value. Find some other club to be your "any team".

They traded for Hall did they not? I am not saying there would be much positive value, but they are a destination nonetheless. Wholeheartedly believe they are looking to improve and not just suck. That team is consistently competing.

Also need to hit the cap floor lol.
      21 mars à 18 h 25
      Pop Pop
      Rejoint: févr. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 8,280
      Dumping deals costs assets so will yzerman do it
      21 mars à 19 h 9
      Quoting: pavelisgoat
      They traded for Hall did they not? I am not saying there would be much positive value, but they are a destination nonetheless. Wholeheartedly believe they are looking to improve and not just suck. That team is consistently competing.

Also need to hit the cap floor lol.

They are not looking to improve from outside. If you "wholeheartedly believe" that CHI is looking to improve, then you obviously haven't been paying attention to CHI at all. Kyle Davidson has stated that his approach to this rebuild is one that will take time and patience and that he is rebuilding this team through the draft.

Also, how could you possibly believe Fabbri or Maata make CHI better? AND, how could you possibly conflate the acquisiton of Hall, a former 1st overall pick and Hart trophy winner, with acquiring Fabbri or Maata? Fabbri hasn't even had a healthy season since his rookie year, in which he still missed 10 games.

Getting to the cap floor is not a question of 'if' but 'how'. They will get there no problem, though.
      22 mars à 9 h 46
      They are not looking to improve from outside. If you "wholeheartedly believe" that CHI is looking to improve, then you obviously haven't been paying attention to CHI at all. Kyle Davidson has stated that his approach to this rebuild is one that will take time and patience and that he is rebuilding this team through the draft.

Also, how could you possibly believe Fabbri or Maata make CHI better? AND, how could you possibly conflate the acquisiton of Hall, a former 1st overall pick and Hart trophy winner, with acquiring Fabbri or Maata? Fabbri hasn't even had a healthy season since his rookie year, in which he still missed 10 games.

Getting to the cap floor is not a question of 'if' but 'how'. They will get there no problem, though.

They will insulate their young players with some vets. Whether by trade or free agency. There is no question in my mind. Fabbri and Maata also easily make this team better and can be flipped at the deadline.

Sorry I did not realize that previous draft status had that much to do with whether the Blackhawks will like to acquire a player. I guess since Fabbri at 21 oa and Maata at 22 are too low for them, maybe they can get Nail Yakupov?

Lol I'm not saying these guys are as good as Hall. But I disagree completely with what you've said. We'll see in time I guess.
      22 mars à 10 h 0
      They will insulate their young players with some vets. Whether by trade or free agency. There is no question in my mind. Fabbri and Maata also easily make this team better and can be flipped at the deadline.

Sorry I did not realize that previous draft status had that much to do with whether the Blackhawks will like to acquire a player. I guess since Fabbri at 21 oa and Maata at 22 are too low for them, maybe they can get Nail Yakupov?

Lol I'm not saying these guys are as good as Hall. But I disagree completely with what you've said. We'll see in time I guess.

They literally brought him in AS A FORMER 1ST OVERALL PICK to be a mentor to Bedard (a 1st overall pick), just like he was brought in to mentor Jack Hughes and Nico Hischier, to help them handle the limelight of being a 1st overall pick in the NHL. CHI has literally come out and explained everything they are doing and why they are doing it, pretty much every step of the way. It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

CHI will not be paying other teams for the privilege of helping them with their cap and roster issues all for the purpose of getting to the cap floor. They will just overpay a couple free agents on short term contracts, just like they have been doing the last two summers. And no, Fabbri and Maata wouldn't make CHI better. Putting "lol" before and after everything doesn't make you right, bud.

If you disagree with everything I have said, you are essentially admitting that you don't know anything about the Hawks and their rebuild. Which means you should probably stop speaking out of turn about things you don't understand and stick to speaking about the Redwings.
      22 mars à 10 h 33
      They literally brought him in AS A FORMER 1ST OVERALL PICK to be a mentor to Bedard (a 1st overall pick), just like he was brought in to mentor Jack Hughes and Nico Hischier, to help them handle the limelight of being a 1st overall pick in the NHL. CHI has literally come out and explained everything they are doing and why they are doing it, pretty much every step of the way. It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp.

CHI will not be paying other teams for the privilege of helping them with their cap and roster issues all for the purpose of getting to the cap floor. They will just overpay a couple free agents on short term contracts, just like they have been doing the last two summers. And no, Fabbri and Maata wouldn't make CHI better. Putting "lol" before and after everything doesn't make you right, bud.

If you disagree with everything I have said, you are essentially admitting that you don't know anything about the Hawks and their rebuild. Which means you should probably stop speaking out of turn about things you don't understand and stick to speaking about the Redwings.

You're really one of these guys?

I said lol in front of ONE thing. And I said it bc I thought it was funny that I had to even say I do not think these guys are as good as Hall. That shouldn't have been difficult to grasp but I'll leave humour out of it.

About 'paying teams for the privilege' save it. There is no trade comp in here nor am I suggesting there would be much if any. I said and I'm sticking to it, that they could be a destination for them or similar players. For reasons I stater and the fact they have 1 year left and can be flipped. It is getting a decent player for nothing or close to it that can insulate the young players, make them more competitive, reach the cap floor, and be flipped.

I said this on the Kuznetsov deal and I'll say it again. Sometimes people on this site are just so out of touch with reality. Stuck behind a screen on a numbers game while gms are about a roster building game.

And just like putting lol in front of things doesn't make someone right, stating that you are right also doesn't make you right.

Maybe they acquire some guys by free agency, maybe by trade, but either way they will add.
      22 mars à 11 h 7
      Modifié 22 mars à 11 h 15
      You're really one of these guys?

I said lol in front of ONE thing. And I said it bc I thought it was funny that I had to even say I do not think these guys are as good as Hall. That shouldn't have been difficult to grasp but I'll leave humour out of it.

About 'paying teams for the privilege' save it. There is no trade comp in here nor am I suggesting there would be much if any. I said and I'm sticking to it, that they could be a destination for them or similar players. For reasons I stater and the fact they have 1 year left and can be flipped. It is getting a decent player for nothing or close to it that can insulate the young players, make them more competitive, reach the cap floor, and be flipped.

I said this on the Kuznetsov deal and I'll say it again. Sometimes people on this site are just so out of touch with reality. Stuck behind a screen on a numbers game while gms are about a roster building game.

And just like putting lol in front of things doesn't make someone right, stating that you are right also doesn't make you right.

Maybe they acquire some guys by free agency, maybe by trade, but either way they will add.

Sure, bud... I'M one of those guys...
      23 mars à 4 h 32
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: mai 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 207

Maybe not Määttä, but Kyle Davidson traded for Anthony Beauvillier who is worse than Fabbri. Similar Cap hit than Fabbri, No salary retained either. So saying that it's not even a remotely realistic destination is kinda weird. Buy low and sell high at the next Deadlinewink
      23 mars à 7 h 26
      Quoting: Shaquille_Oatmeal
      Maybe not Määttä, but Kyle Davidson traded for Anthony Beauvillier who is worse than Fabbri. Similar Cap hit than Fabbri, No salary retained either. So saying that it's not even a remotely realistic destination is kinda weird. Buy low and sell high at the next Deadlinewink

Kyle Davidson traded for Beauvillier because we had a massive amount of injuries and couldn't play an NHL roster full of AHL talent. He wouldn't have ever targeted Beau if he didn't desperately need bodies. There was a clear reason for that transaction. There is no clear reason for trading for Fabbri, at this time. It's only weird if you take it out of context. You think "CHI helped VAN out by taking their cap dump for nothing. So they should help us, too." Right? But that would be wrong. There needs to be intent and necessity first. This summer there will be plenty of better free agent options, along with a lot of potential cap dump options where we could actually bring assets in to take on contracts for teams that require cap space. Which, even with the big raise in cap this year, is already showing, for a lot of teams, that it will be eaten up quickly.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage