2024 Mock using the 2023 Draft Order

2024 Mock using the 2023 Draft Order

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 16 mars à 17 h 9
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
Macklin Celebrini
This one is obvious, Celebrini is a lock for 1st overall. Don't overthink it, take the best player available to build the franchise alongside Bedard.
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
Artyom Levshunov
I believe Silayev is the better defender, but Levshunov is a player that Ducks fan seem to like. He will be a solid d partner to Mintyukov or Zellweger as soon as next season.
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
Cayden Lindstrom
The Blue Jackets have a lot of young pieces, but one thing they lack is size and speed. Lindstrom addresses both of those traits.
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
Anton Silayev
The Sharks address their clear need of a RD. Yes, I said RD, Silayev may be a left shot defender, but he actually plays on the right side for Torpedo. He will fit in perfectly, get the potential out of him and he will immediately become the anchor of the Sharks future blue line.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
Cole Eiserman
I don't see Eiserman slipping out of the top 5, his offense is too good to pass up on. He has a ridiculously insane shot and can command offense. He does need to improve his skating and effort without the puck, but other than that, Eiserman will pair up nicely with Slafkovsky and Suzuki.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Charlie Elick
A big reach here, especially with Demidov and Connelly still on the board, but for the past few drafts, Arizona has taken risks that has so far paid off. 2021: They took JJ Moser, who was a 4th year draft eligible, now he's become a top pairing option in the NHL. 2022: They went for Cooley over Wright, so far Cooley is clearly the better prospect. 2023: They reached for Simashev and But, those two have done well in the KHL. This year they do a similar thing to last year, except Elick doesn't have the Russian factor. Its speculated that Arizona is trying to build a tall and gritty defensive core. Elick is a strong defensive defender with above average puck control. Won't score many goals in the NHL, but will become a DeMelo type player: top pairing defensive defender. ALSO, the sixth overall pick has always been a reach since the Seider pick.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
Ivan Demidov
The Flyers get a true blue chip in Demidov. The 2nd best player in the draft does fall to 7th because of the Russian factor. But he's been dominant this season and expect him to play a pivotal top line role for the Flyers.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
Trevor Connelly
Connelly has been on teams "do not draft" list, but Washington doesn't value character in many of their prospects. Based off talent alone, Connelly is a top 5 player in the draft, expect him to go early come draft day.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
Michael Brandsegg Nygard
A Stevie Y type pick. MBN is from Norway, but he plays in Sweden, and we all know how much Detroit loves the Swedish talent.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
Sam Dickinson
The Blues will be cheering finding out that Buium and Dickinson are both on the board. Dickinson fits the Blues system more than Buium does, so Dickinson is the pick. Expect the Blues to draft a D with this pick no matter what.
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
Zeev Buium
Vancouver has shown that they are a deep team top to bottom, they go BPA. There's very little chance that Buium falls outside the top 10, so its a no brainer for the Canucks.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Berkly Catton
Catton doesn't fall past here, its as simple as that.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Carter Yakemchuk
Imagine a top 4 of Byram, Dahlin, Power, and Yakemchuk? That would look gritty and electric in the future.
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
Igor Chernyshov
The Penguins get an Evgeni Malkin type player: power forward with insane mitts, speed, and size. Pretty much a worse version of Lindstrom and a high risk option. But if Chernyshov can make the jump to NA, he can be mentored by a guy that plays a similar style to him.
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
Konsta Helenius
Drafting Helenius will give Kemell a true playmaker. Helenius also has decent defensive instincts, making for a more well-rounded player.
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
Liam Greentree
The Flames value size in a lot of their prospects, Greentree uses his size very well and brings a lot of offense. His skating needs improvement and his effort defensively can be lackluster sometimes.
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
Tij Iginla
Detroit at this point has a lot of young prospects, so I opted to give them BPA at this spot. That's Iginla. Offensively gifted power forward, has good NHL bloodlines, and can play well defensively. Just needs to improve his skating, I could see Iginla going even higher than this.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
Zayne Parekh
The Jets will go one of two ways with this pick: RD or C. And with Parekh on the board, its an easy choice. Plays a style similar to Zach Werenski: insane offensively, booming shot, dynamic puck mover, and agile skater. The defensive game is getting better, but still not consistent enough to become a top 10 player in the draft. But either way this is a player that will easily fit into the Jets lineup and play with Morrissey or Heinola.
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
Emil Hemming
The Blackhawks would have Celebrini-Bedard-??? You need a defensive forward there. Hemming is the best defensive forward in the draft, he can play in all situations for Chicago.
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
Adam Jiricek
The injury concerns around Jiricek worry me, but Seattle hasn't taken a defender in the first round during their tenure so far. Jiricek is the best available.
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
Henry Mews
The Wild need a defender more than they need a forward. Bit of a reach, but Mews happens to be the best D available. He could wind up being a steal even, he once had the pedigree of being a top 10 player coming into the season.
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
Aron Kiviharju
Kiviharju once had the pedigree of being the best player in the draft but injuries and bouncing around different leagues took a toll on his rankings. But teams should have learnt their lessons after Raty and Lambert. Kiviharju has the most potential to become the steal of the draft.
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
Terik Parascak
A bit of a steal here, Parascak does give me Gabe Perreault, and we all know how good of a pick that was. Parascak is a rawer version of Cole Perfetti, skilled playmaker with insane smarts.
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
Teddy Stiga
Another minor steal here, the Predators nab the high rising Stiga. The Predators need defensive forwards in the pipeline, Stiga happens to be that type of player. Barkov type player, skilled two-way forward.
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
Matvei Shuravin
A bit of a gamble here, but I expect the Blues go double down on defenders.
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
Andrew Basha
Biggest steal of the draft. Basha is 19th on my board, he's been consistent enough to be a 1st round selection.
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
Kamil Bednarik
I've projected this pick many times before, Bednarik has a lot of Rantanen qualities, he will develop perfectly in Colorado.
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
Anthony Cristoforo
The Leafs don't have many picks, I expect them to go the same route as last year: pick the guy they are targeting. I don't expect Cristoforo to be drafted this early, to me he's more of a third rounder. But the Cowan pick paid off, maybe this pick could as well.
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
Will Skahan
The Blues will triple down on D if the draft goes this way.
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
Michael Hage
Its clear that the Hurricanes need a center, they get that in Hage.
31Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Panthers de la Floride
Dean Letourneau
Colorado goes for BPA here, they are a deep team.
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
Bennett Sennecke
It really doesn't matter who Vegas picks here cause they normally trade their first round player the next year. Expect whoever they draft to be traded to another team next year, in this case its Sennecke.
16 mars à 18 h 7
Reinbacher Josi 2.0
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,289
MTL takes Catton. He is 5"11, the same size as Cooley and J.Hughes. They didn't slip. Forwards almost never slip for size when they are 5"10+. If anything, we are lucky if he is there at 5. Catton likely has the same potential as Cooley. Only thing is he is a Winger instead of a Center
16 mars à 21 h 46
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,357
The Blues accept.
17 mars à 14 h 0
Slapshot Guy86
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 21
I think the caps take a defensemen like Dickinson, Buium or Mews and maybe Yakemchuk
20 mars à 11 h 8
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 25
Silayev is so ****ing overrated. In this scenario we should try and trade down and take one of Dickinson / Parekh / Buium

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage