RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
Test 5
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

10 mars à 23 h 16
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,038
Augustine is better than Fowler and that seems high for Bonk and Ritchie. Brindley should be higher, too. He has been amazing idk why people are still doubting. Danielson shouldnt be in the first round. He was never a top 20 prospect and isnt a top 30 for this draft.
11 mars à 0 h 18
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,480
Yeah, sorry, I'm just not getting how everyone seems to agree Simashev has dropped a bunch. And dropped below ASP? Yikes. There's a handful of Dmen that should not be lower than him.

Bonus points for catching Bonk's big jump, though. Few seem to have noticed.
11 mars à 4 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,725
No matter what sharks still would not have drafted Michyukov he wanted to play for a bigger market and would not have signed with us.
11 mars à 10 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,369
Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
No matter what sharks still would not have drafted Michyukov he wanted to play for a bigger market and would not have signed with us.

Usually redrafts are not team based, especially really recent drafts. Team based mock would be the same as the actual draft board
11 mars à 10 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: mokumboi
Yeah, sorry, I'm just not getting how everyone seems to agree Simashev has dropped a bunch. And dropped below ASP? Yikes. There's a handful of Dmen that should not be lower than him.

Bonus points for catching Bonk's big jump, though. Few seem to have noticed.

Not that he did bad, simply that the season of some of the others are remarkable. Reinbacher and Simashev both drop due to getting caught up. They both had good defensive seasons with some pts, but not good enough seasons to justify keeping them over some other guys
11 mars à 10 h 53
chibrikov is a steal
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 635
I still believe Barlow gets drafted at 18th, I dunno why everyone seems to agree that he's dropped so much.
11 mars à 11 h 23
mokumboi
Quoting: Caufield
Not that he did bad, simply that the season of some of the others are remarkable. Reinbacher and Simashev both drop due to getting caught up. They both had good defensive seasons with some pts, but not good enough seasons to justify keeping them over some other guys

Yeah, except Simashev is playing against men in the 2nd best league in the world and his defense is so good he's elevating a less talented team into the title race with the SKAs and CSKAs. Plus, he's already a fully formed physical beast who will probably going to be one of those Russians who actually looks better in North America than he does at home.

Yeah, ASP is doing great for his club team, but he was severely outshined by at least three if not four of his WJC teammates and his physical toolbox can't touch Simashev's. I wouldn't have him ahead of Willander, but we shall see. I suspect Yzerman will want to get ASP over sooner rather than later. He's not big on small Dmen, so it may be an interesting thing to watch if he gets in a trading mood. I haven't heard anything, it just kinda makes sense to ponder.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
11 mars à 11 h 43
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 202
Yeah, except Simashev is playing against men in the 2nd best league in the world and his defense is so good he's elevating a less talented team into the title race with the SKAs and CSKAs. Plus, he's already a fully formed physical beast who will probably going to be one of those Russians who actually looks better in North America than he does at home.

Yeah, ASP is doing great for his club team, but he was severely outshined by at least three if not four of his WJC teammates and his physical toolbox can't touch Simashev's. I wouldn't have him ahead of Willander, but we shall see. I suspect Yzerman will want to get ASP over sooner rather than later. He's not big on small Dmen, so it may be an interesting thing to watch if he gets in a trading mood. I haven't heard anything, it just kinda makes sense to ponder.

Thank you! KHL Hockey is crazy good and so many North American fans never bother watching a single game. Being able to elevate in the KHL is incredibly hard. Doing it as a 19yo is damn near monumental. But has been amazing this year as well. Over 20 points in the KHL as a 19yo while getting 4th line minutes should be eye opening. If AZ can manage to pull their front office together this pair of players is going to be something special to watch.
11 mars à 12 h 46
mokumboi
Quoting: Marked_Difference
Thank you! KHL Hockey is crazy good and so many North American fans never bother watching a single game. Being able to elevate in the KHL is incredibly hard. Doing it as a 19yo is damn near monumental. But has been amazing this year as well. Over 20 points in the KHL as a 19yo while getting 4th line minutes should be eye opening. If AZ can manage to pull their front office together this pair of players is going to be something special to watch.

Yeah, he's a big part of PK crew, but he does not get any PP time yet.
11 mars à 14 h 2
ht42
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 712
Quoting: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
Augustine is better than Fowler and that seems high for Bonk and Ritchie. Brindley should be higher, too. He has been amazing idk why people are still doubting. Danielson shouldnt be in the first round. He was never a top 20 prospect and isnt a top 30 for this draft.

BC didn't have a great defensive core like Michigan, and Fowler is just so dominant.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
11 mars à 15 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: Z0ra
I still believe Barlow gets drafted at 18th, I dunno why everyone seems to agree that he's dropped so much.

I dropped him due to low production in the OHL. Not saying it's a rightful drop necessarily, but some players drafted under him definitely caught up for now. The key word is "for now"
11 mars à 15 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem

Don't get me wrong, Simashev is 100% a good pick. For the sake of making a mock draft of a draft class less than a year old, I value the short-term production that is simply incredible. But 100% expect Simashev, Reinbacher, and Willander to start and refind their original spots as the years go on, and their the guys that win games, while some of the "high talent" players will likely turn into some sort of disappointment at the NHL level, and drop a bit. Long term, the definitively reliable Ds are going up.
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
11 mars à 17 h 4
mokumboi
Quoting: Caufield
Don't get me wrong, Simashev is 100% a good pick. For the sake of making a mock draft of a draft class less than a year old, I value the short-term production that is simply incredible. But 100% expect Simashev, Reinbacher, and Willander to start and refind their original spots as the years go on, and their the guys that win games, while some of the "high talent" players will likely turn into some sort of disappointment at the NHL level, and drop a bit. Long term, the definitively reliable Ds are going up.

Dmen who do a lot of things well but maybe nothing amazing constantly get overlooked by scouts and pundits. Hell, they get overlooked a lot by coaches and GMs.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
11 mars à 19 h 27
Josh Anderson Sucks
Quoting: ht42
BC didn't have a great defensive core like Michigan, and Fowler is just so dominant.

Augustine was clearly the better goaltender at the WJC, and BC is the best team in the country lol what?
12 mars à 9 h 29
ht42
Augustine was clearly the better goaltender at the WJC, and BC is the best team in the country lol what?

I mean, a tournament didn't make wich prospect is better or not. And also, just take a look at the new goalie prospect ranking by Scott Wheeler goalie prospect ranking (only top 10).

1. Jesper Wallstedt
2. Yaroslav Askarov
3. Jacob Fowler
4. Spencer Knight
5. Devon Levi
6. Dustin Wolf
7. Sebastian Cossa
8. Trey Augustine
9. Adan Gajan
10. Drew Commesso
12 mars à 23 h 22
Josh Anderson Sucks
I mean, a tournament didn't make wich prospect is better or not. And also, just take a look at the new goalie prospect ranking by Scott Wheeler goalie prospect ranking (only top 10).

1. Jesper Wallstedt
2. Yaroslav Askarov
3. Jacob Fowler
4. Spencer Knight
5. Devon Levi
6. Dustin Wolf
7. Sebastian Cossa
8. Trey Augustine
9. Adan Gajan
10. Drew Commesso

this list is garbage lmao
13 mars à 10 h 1
ht42
this list is garbage lmao

That's from someone who his main job is making somes analyzes about NHL prospects and also have a WAY better knowedge about them than us.

So, before to said that the list is '' garbage '', thinks a little bit the person who make that....
13 mars à 21 h 14
Josh Anderson Sucks
That's from someone who his main job is making somes analyzes about NHL prospects and also have a WAY better knowedge about them than us.

So, before to said that the list is '' garbage '', thinks a little bit the person who make that....

Prospect rankings are subjective lmao. Theres a reason he posts on twitter lol. I am also a published writer on prospects and the NHL lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage