Forums/Armchair-GM

Brad Stinks - Shannahan FIRED

Créé par: Izzy71
Équipe: 2024-25 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 9 mars 2024
Publié: 9 mars 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Brad is a *****! Didn't even get a third rounder for Robertson. Got zero RIGHT D. Didn't have the balls to pay to PLAY. If you don't sign a Brett Pesce type of player in the off-season its all a waste, and you can barely field a 20 man roster after handing the bag to Nylander.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
35 000 000 $
33 000 000 $
23 000 000 $
76 500 000 $
43 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (ANA)
TOR
    Any team for a seventh round pick.
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de CGY
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2087 500 000 $87 495 223 $0 $0 $4 777 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1
    13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    800 000 $800 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    800 556 $800 556 $
    C
    RFA - 2
    2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
    AD, C, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA
    2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    G
    UFA
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA
    766 667 $766 667 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    9 mars à 9 h 40
    Rejoint: nov. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 14,605
    Who hurt you?
    9 mars à 9 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Rejoint: mai 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 37
    Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
    Who hurt you?

The Toronto Maple Leafs hurt me, and they will be getting swept in the first round. You let every Right handed dman slip through your fingers.
    9 mars à 9 h 43
    Rejoint: nov. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 14,605
    Quoting: Izzy71
    The Toronto Maple Leafs hurt me, and they will be getting swept in the first round. You let every Right handed dman slip through your fingers.

I didn't do anything
    AK50 a aimé ceci.
    9 mars à 10 h 20
    HuGo is a Boss GM
    Rejoint: déc. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,099
    Savard or Kovacevic were totally "gettable" if a team wanted to step up.
    9 mars à 10 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Quoting: jonh514
    Savard or Kovacevic were totally "gettable" if a team wanted to step up.

Exactly, and we still had roughly 2 mil in cap space to work with. I'm disgusted and I would've been happy with Peake.
    9 mars à 10 h 27
    Rejoint: févr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 323
    I am glad they were not short sighted. The Leaf's would be in the same potion this summer with less assets if they did.

You are looking for the illusion of a better team. Brad understands that this team is not a real contender as built and wont be next year either. This teams real window IF played right will start in 2025.
    9 mars à 10 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Quoting: kous
    I am glad they were not short sighted. The Leaf's would be in the same potion this summer with less assets if they did.

You are looking for the illusion of a better team. Brad understands that this team is not a real contender as built and wont be next year either. This teams real window IF played right will start in 2025.

Your profile picture says it all. They stink, and have repeatedly made the same mistakes for 7 years. They're 1 injury away from a 15 game losing streak. Also they've got ZERO room to actually fill a 23 man roster next year. It will be another OFF SEASON of DUMPSTER DIVING.
    9 mars à 10 h 40
    Your profile picture says it all. They stink, and have repeatedly made the same mistakes for 7 years. They're 1 injury away from a 15 game losing streak. Also they've got ZERO room to actually fill a 23 man roster next year. It will be another OFF SEASON of DUMPSTER DIVING.

That's my point So why trade away assets this year if its not going to make a difference anyway? This year they did not make the same mistakes that Dubas has and saved their assets Looks like they might have a change in vision
    9 mars à 10 h 47
    JimmyPaek
    Rejoint: avr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,184
    As bad as Brad is at being a GM the smartest thing he did was not dealing that 1st rounder. Now my question for the OP here is why resign his junk like Lybushkin, Dewar, and Bertuzzi?
    9 mars à 11 h 0
    HuGo is a Boss GM
    Rejoint: déc. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,099
    Quoting: kous

Why? Too top-heavy on forward position? Are you saying Tavares & Marner have to come off the books and their Salary go to a much better balanced team, especially on the Blueline?

I think the Leafs had a good shot to come out of the East if they made a couple of acquisitions on defense.
    9 mars à 11 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Quoting: edeangel84
    As bad as Brad is at being a GM the smartest thing he did was not dealing that 1st rounder. Now my question for the OP here is why resign his junk like Lybushkin, Dewar, and Bertuzzi?

Bertuzzi I like. If we're giving up 3rd rounders for players, you NEED to re-sign them, or then its a WASTE. Thats why I re-sign those 2 guys. I let Edmunson walk......
    9 mars à 11 h 18
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    I would also trade Robertson and Timmins for any picks we can get in 2025.....2nd and a 5th as well as Lilegrens rights.
    9 mars à 11 h 19
    JimmyPaek
    Bertuzzi I like. If we're giving up 3rd rounders for players, you NEED to re-sign them, or then its a WASTE. Thats why I re-sign those 2 guys. I let Edmunson walk......

Ok well Bertuzzi is a bum but if you like him because of that gorgeous smile so be it. And why resign players that suck? Because the bad GM gave away picks you have to double down on his idiocy?
    9 mars à 11 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Ok well Bertuzzi is a bum but if you like him because of that gorgeous smile so be it. And why resign players that suck? Because the bad GM gave away picks you have to double down on his idiocy?

I don't think Boosh stinks. I actually like that 1 trade. Also Bert is far from a bum. Just ask the kid that ate 10 uppercuts.
    9 mars à 11 h 23
    Quoting: jonh514
    Why? Too top-heavy on forward position? Are you saying Tavares & Marner have to come off the books and their Salary go to a much better balanced team, especially on the Blueline?

I think the Leafs had a good shot to come out of the East if they made a couple of acquisitions on defense.

I still believe they have a chance to come out. However I don't think adding Savard or another D would change that much even thought that is what they need

For me I don't think they have the right mix in the bottom 6 and I'm not 100% on the goaltending

As far as 2025 I think they will resign both but JT going form $11M to $4 will help and the expected increase in cap again means they are not looking for scraps and bargains
    9 mars à 11 h 26
    JimmyPaek
    I don't think Boosh stinks. I actually like that 1 trade. Also Bert is far from a bum. Just ask the kid that ate 10 uppercuts.

I’m not a fan of the meathead hockey approach the Leafs have gone with. Dubas had you in a better spot than this crap. All the critics of Dubas can’t explain why anything is better now. In fact the team is objectively worse. The same problem of having your cap tied up in 5 players is still there. The bottom six is still bad. I’d argue it’s actually worse. The Dman are horrible outside of Rielly. The goaltending is where it was so that’s consistent. However, in the end your stars just haven’t shown up in the playoffs and until they figure it out you’re going no where.
    9 mars à 11 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    I’m not a fan of the meathead hockey approach the Leafs have gone with. Dubas had you in a better spot than this crap. All the critics of Dubas can’t explain why anything is better now. In fact the team is objectively worse. The same problem of having your cap tied up in 5 players is still there. The bottom six is still bad. I’d argue it’s actually worse. The Dman are horrible outside of Rielly. The goaltending is where it was so that’s consistent. However, in the end your stars just haven’t shown up in the playoffs and until they figure it out you’re going no where.

I actually think the trades Dubas made sucked, as it killed our chemistry and he didn't Re-sign anyone. His foot was already out of the door and he ****ed the Leafs. For this alone he should've never been given another GM job. He knew he was going to Pitt and didn't give a faaaaak. Also his Guenzle trade was a joke! BAHAHAHA
    9 mars à 11 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    I should also add that unless you sign Pesce in the Off-season, which is highly unlikely and a dream on my end, that our team next year won't even make the playoffs and it will be a rebuild on the fly until Tavares is paid accordingly and Mitch is re-signed and then TRADED for a player like Clayton Keller. To many CHIEFS not enough INDIANS
    9 mars à 11 h 38
    Rejoint: janv. 2023
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
    Bud - I suggest you chill, save your diatribe against Tre & Shanahan until if / when Leafs “get swept” in 1st round. I mean freaking out (in public) about an outcome before it actually happens is weird. Maybe this is our year 🤞
    9 mars à 11 h 47
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Quoting: MitchJr
    Bud - I suggest you chill, save your diatribe against Tre & Shanahan until if / when Leafs “get swept” in 1st round. I mean freaking out (in public) about an outcome before it actually happens is weird. Maybe this is our year 🤞

Dump the puck into our right d corner. Other team wins. The END. Done being a delusional leaf fan watching the smoke and mirrors of players that have no HEART in the playoffs. This team is FAR worse then the last years playoff version. You can go cheer for these guys, but I don't have to.
    9 mars à 11 h 56
    Dump the puck into our right d corner. Other team wins. The END. Done being a delusional leaf fan watching the smoke and mirrors of players that have no HEART in the playoffs. This team is FAR worse then the last years playoff version. You can go cheer for these guys, but I don't have to.

You don’t have to freak out (in a public forum) either 🤷🏻; especially before the team has played a single game post TDL, nevermind the playoffs.
    9 mars à 12 h 6
    Démarrer sujet
    Iz
    Quoting: MitchJr
    You don’t have to freak out (in a public forum) either 🤷🏻; especially before the team has played a single game post TDL, nevermind the playoffs.

I can do whatever I like in my own free time.
    9 mars à 13 h 10

Of course, you are free to critique Tre or Dubas or Shanny & I am free to critique your critiques.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage