Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $77 954 199 $0 $82 500 $5 545 801 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Predators de Nashville
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
UFA - 4
3 185 000 $3 185 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA - 1
797 500 $797 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
RFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 857 143 $2 857 143 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 mars à 12 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,215
A 5th is an insignificant cost, but I'd have rather called up someone from MIL, if Trotz wanted a bit more roster depth. There are multiple guys down there that have more to offer than Beau.
nativewulf et villenash a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 12 h 42
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 176
Quoting: gmgb
A 5th is an insignificant cost, but I'd have rather called up someone from MIL, if Trotz wanted a bit more roster depth. There are multiple guys down there that have more to offer than Beau.

Completely agree, this seems like he liked Beau from his time in NYI, and wanted to give him a chance here. It wasn't a big price to pay, but again blocks the path to the NHL for the talented guys in Milwaukee
gmgb et villenash a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 12 h 55
Quoting: nativewulf
Completely agree, this seems like he liked Beau from his time in NYI, and wanted to give him a chance here. It wasn't a big price to pay, but again blocks the path to the NHL for the talented guys in Milwaukee

I wonder if he's being brought in to replace a forward Trotz is about to trade. I don't see any of Sherwood, Gurianov or Jankowski returning much more than the 5th, so I don't see the point of going through the hassle of uprooting players for no gain. Trenin maybe, but what could Trotz realistically get for him? A 3rd and maybe a B-C prospect at most?
nativewulf a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 13 h 29
I wonder if he's being brought in to replace a forward Trotz is about to trade. I don't see any of Sherwood, Gurianov or Jankowski returning much more than the 5th, so I don't see the point of going through the hassle of uprooting players for no gain. Trenin maybe, but what could Trotz realistically get for him? A 3rd and maybe a B-C prospect at most?

Yeah I would think this means he's leaning towards trading Trenin and then it could be looked at more like Trenin + 5th for Beau + 3rd or whatever the return is for Trenin.

Love Trenin but I feel like he's probably asking for too much on his next contract. He's a great defensive forward, but the fact that he's so streaky when it comes to scoring it's hard to imagine signing him long term
gmgb a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 13 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,116
Modifié 7 mars à 13 h 47

Maybe they want the guys in Milwaukee right now to go on a run for the Memorial Cup, thus don’t want to call them up unless necessary.

Edit: Calder Cup lol
gmgb et nativewulf a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 13 h 40
Yeah I would think this means he's leaning towards trading Trenin and then it could be looked at more like Trenin + 5th for Beau + 3rd or whatever the return is for Trenin.

Love Trenin but I feel like he's probably asking for too much on his next contract. He's a great defensive forward, but the fact that he's so streaky when it comes to scoring it's hard to imagine signing him long term

I've never really thought of Trenin as a streaky player, when it comes to scoring. I think it boils down to linemates and usage more than anything. Sure he produced more on the Herd line, but Hynes gave them a lot more opportunity to score. He usually used them as his starting line.

Quoting: villenash
Maybe they want the guys in Milwaukee right now to go on a run for the Memorial Cup, thus don’t want to call them up unless necessary.

*Calder Cup, but yeah I think there's some truth to that. That's one of the reasons I'm not high on trading Lankinen, like many rumours suggest. Is the 3rd or 4th or whatever Trotz can get for him more valuable than the experience of a deep playoff run with MIL for Askarov?
villenash et nativewulf a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 13 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,116
I've never really thought of Trenin as a streaky player, when it comes to scoring. I think it boils down to linemates and usage more than anything. Sure he produced more on the Herd line, but Hynes gave them a lot more opportunity to score. He usually used them as his starting line.

*Calder Cup, but yeah I think there's some truth to that. That's one of the reasons I'm not high on trading Lankinen, like many rumours suggest. Is the 3rd or 4th or whatever Trotz can get for him more valuable than the experience of a deep playoff run with MIL for Askarov?

100% agree on Lankinen/Askarov
gmgb et nativewulf a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 13 h 52
Quoting: villenash

That wouldn't surprise me I remember seeing somewhere Trotz mentioning he wants guys to learn how to win down there and bring that experience to the NHL.

Trenin has been very streaky his whole career. Just this year he had an 11 game span where he had 8 points of which 6 were goals. He then went on to only record two points in the next 20 games, not to mention he didn't record a point until the 15th game of the season. His scoring comes in bunches and then disappears for long stretches. Linemates and all that for sure has affected him, but he's always been like this. Even under Hynes and now under Brunette. Still a very reliable PKer and defensive forward just lacked the consistent scoring to make him someone worth trying to retain long term.
gmgb et villenash a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 14 h 5
That wouldn't surprise me I remember seeing somewhere Trotz mentioning he wants guys to learn how to win down there and bring that experience to the NHL.

Trenin has been very streaky his whole career. Just this year he had an 11 game span where he had 8 points of which 6 were goals. He then went on to only record two points in the next 20 games, not to mention he didn't record a point until the 15th game of the season. His scoring comes in bunches and then disappears for long stretches. Linemates and all that for sure has affected him, but he's always been like this. Even under Hynes and now under Brunette. Still a very reliable PKer and defensive forward just lacked the consistent scoring to make him someone worth trying to retain long term.

I guess I just kind of view Trenin the same way I do Sissons. He's not really there for his scoring, and if you're relying on him to produce, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Whatever goals he does score are just a fun bonus for me.
nativewulf a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 14 h 7
I guess I just kind of view Trenin the same way I do Sissons. He's not really there for his scoring, and if you're relying on him to produce, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Whatever goals he does score are just a fun bonus for me.

Fair enough, but it looks like we just picked up Jaret Anderson-Dolan from LA so I'd assume someone is gone whether it's Gurianov or Jankowski to Milwaukee or Trenin to another team
gmgb a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 14 h 23
Fair enough, but it looks like we just picked up Jaret Anderson-Dolan from LA so I'd assume someone is gone whether it's Gurianov or Jankowski to Milwaukee or Trenin to another team

Just saw that. I do love me a good Friedman gaffe:

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/1765815450913444189
nativewulf a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 14 h 27
Just saw that. I do love me a good Friedman gaffe:

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/1765815450913444189

He's the best. Apparently his screen time during the TDL week is something like 17 hours a day. My eyes would shrivel up and fall out if I was him
gmgb a aimé ceci.
7 mars à 14 h 31
He's the best. Apparently his screen time during the TDL week is something like 17 hours a day. My eyes would shrivel up and fall out if I was him

Shared an elevator with him once. He complimented my Reeboks, and we had a pleasant 15-20 second conversation. Nice guy.
nativewulf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage