Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2383 500 000 $83 412 340 $850 000 $3 550 000 $87 660 $
    Masse salariale proratée

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    5 125 000 $1 094 401 $
    AG, C
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    12 500 000 $2 669 271 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    5 500 000 $1 174 479 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    5 125 000 $1 094 401 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    8 500 000 $1 815 104 $
    C, AG
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2
    Tarasenko, Vladamir
    1 250 000 $266 927 $
    2 750 000 $587 240 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 100 000 $448 438 $
    C
    RFA - 2
    775 000 $165 495 $ (Bonis de performance3 225 000 $$3M)
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $213 542 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
    425 000 $90 755 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    775 000 $165 495 $ (Bonis de performance325 000 $$325K)
    AD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $192 188 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    775 000 $165 495 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    9 250 000 $1 975 260 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    3 250 000 $694 010 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    2 600 000 $555 208 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    6 000 000 $1 281 250 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    3 900 000 $832 813 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    762 500 $162 826 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 750 000 $587 240 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    762 500 $162 826 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Wild du Minnesota
    850 000 $181 510 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Équipe de réserve
    863 333 $184 358 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    925 000 $197 526 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
    AG, C
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    4 mars à 0 h 42
    Save Mcdavid
    Rejoint: nov. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,283
    This is my greatest fear right here.

Holland gets too cautious and doesn't upgrade the roster enough to be cup contending meaning we get bounced in the Conference finals or 2nd round again
    4 mars à 0 h 54
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Rejoint: mars 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 99
    WOW Ottawa laughs and passes on that right away. 2nd and a top prospect if you're hoping to take Tarasenko's full cap hit. It's a 1st and a NHL ready prospect for his cap to have 50% retained. a 2nd and a 6th? LMAO yeah that doesn't even carry a phone conversation.
    4 mars à 9 h 18
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: sept. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 10
    Quoting: Riddick19
    WOW Ottawa laughs and passes on that right away. 2nd and a top prospect if you're hoping to take Tarasenko's full cap hit. It's a 1st and a NHL ready prospect for his cap to have 50% retained. a 2nd and a 6th? LMAO yeah that doesn't even carry a phone conversation.

Tarasenko has a full NTC, this will limit the market. Tanev had a much bigger market and only returned a 2nd. Maybe add a B or C prospect but I don't see Tarasenko getting a 1st.
    4 mars à 9 h 23
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: NucksnOilers
    This is my greatest fear right here.

Holland gets too cautious and doesn't upgrade the roster enough to be cup contending meaning we get bounced in the Conference finals or 2nd round again

I am either ALL IN or conservative, not a fan of the middle ground.

The thing is this would be minimal disruption to the team; sometimes even when a team adds great players, those players might throw the team off. This trade scenario would unlikely cause a big shakeup.

Also, Oilers might need to hold on to some assets to offload Campbell in the off season.
    5 mars à 4 h 25
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Quoting: ConnorG
    Tarasenko has a full NTC, this will limit the market. Tanev had a much bigger market and only returned a 2nd. Maybe add a B or C prospect but I don't see Tarasenko getting a 1st.

Yeah it's not really going to matter... Tarasenko isn't the main big fish in this deadline. There will be a couple of others that will have to go first and thoise will likely be the teams he wants to go to that likely will have no cap space. Tarasenko likely says just trade me to a place you think I can win in. There are as many as 5-7 teams really pushing in on him so they do likely land a 1st and a solid prospect.
    5 mars à 11 h 36
    Démarrer sujet
    Yeah it's not really going to matter... Tarasenko isn't the main big fish in this deadline. There will be a couple of others that will have to go first and thoise will likely be the teams he wants to go to that likely will have no cap space. Tarasenko likely says just trade me to a place you think I can win in. There are as many as 5-7 teams really pushing in on him so they do likely land a 1st and a solid prospect.

I doubt he gets more than a 2nd and a prospect: Bruce Garrioch of Postmedia notes that the Senators are seeking a second-round pick and a prospect in return for Tarasenko, who will have final say on a deal through his no-move clause.
    5 mars à 23 h 14
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    I doubt he gets more than a 2nd and a prospect: Bruce Garrioch of Postmedia notes that the Senators are seeking a second-round pick and a prospect in return for Tarasenko, who will have final say on a deal through his no-move clause.

Yeah but he's not going to piegeon-hole himself.... So long as it's a solid chance to win he's fine. He said so himself, and didn't close the door on coming back next season. Yes Ottawa accepts a 2nd rounder and a prospect but that is without having to retain cap. If Ottawa is eating salary it will cost more than a 2nd. The 2nd and prospect is ONLY if you;re taking him and 100% of his contract. If Ottawa is eating 50% that 2nd definitely becomes a 1st especially with that pick so close to the end of the 1st round.
    5 mars à 23 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Yeah but he's not going to piegeon-hole himself.... So long as it's a solid chance to win he's fine. He said so himself, and didn't close the door on coming back next season. Yes Ottawa accepts a 2nd rounder and a prospect but that is without having to retain cap. If Ottawa is eating salary it will cost more than a 2nd. The 2nd and prospect is ONLY if you;re taking him and 100% of his contract. If Ottawa is eating 50% that 2nd definitely becomes a 1st especially with that pick so close to the end of the 1st round.

Mantha went for a 2nd and a 4th and doesn't have a NTC. Tanev with a huge market, got a 2nd and a prospect.

Highly unlikely Tarasenko nets a 1st on his own.
    5 mars à 23 h 46
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Mantha went for a 2nd and a 4th and doesn't have a NTC. Tanev with a huge market, got a 2nd and a prospect.

Highly unlikely Tarasenko nets a 1st on his own.

Mantha has basically been a 4th line player the past couple of years.... decided to score a few goals to earn a contract. People see the character there. Mantha doesn't really play a playoff-style of game either,.. Tarasenko always produces, and look at Tarasenko's playoff stats.... The guy brings it, and he's physical and far more a leader than Mantha. Plus Tarasenko comes at a lower cap hit. Likely why Vegas passed, Ottawa wanted the 1st round pick.... Or they likely would've gone with the cvup champ and proven playoff performer.
    6 mars à 15 h 4
    Démarrer sujet
    Mantha has basically been a 4th line player the past couple of years.... decided to score a few goals to earn a contract. People see the character there. Mantha doesn't really play a playoff-style of game either,.. Tarasenko always produces, and look at Tarasenko's playoff stats.... The guy brings it, and he's physical and far more a leader than Mantha. Plus Tarasenko comes at a lower cap hit. Likely why Vegas passed, Ottawa wanted the 1st round pick.... Or they likely would've gone with the cvup champ and proven playoff performer.

Looks like it was even less than what I predicted lol
    Riddick19 a aimé ceci.
    6 mars à 21 h 25
    Démarrer sujet

Crickets...
    7 mars à 9 h 9
    Devo's 2nd Mock Draf
    Crickets...

Sorry was busy the past couple of days.... Ottawa got owned, I truly believed Staios had more guts than that. But rumour has it Staios has a repuation for being very cautious. Safe is death.... Ottawa is in big trouble moving into the future. But I was definitely wrong, even with a NTC.... You risk losing a nothing asset like a 4th and bet on a guy like Tarasenko who has changed his agent 3 times this season trying to find a guy to find him the money and term he wanted. If you're a GM and you couldn't see that? He was never going to stay in Ottawa, he would be exactly where he was last offseason. The last sort of big name to find a home. I don't think Tarasenko would risk that and that's exactly where he'd be if he hunkered down and said Panthers or leave me in Ottawa..... I think by Friday he goes anywhere Ottawa would be willing to send him. Staios just has no spine.....sad to say but it's true.
    7 mars à 9 h 53
    Démarrer sujet
    Sorry was busy the past couple of days.... Ottawa got owned, I truly believed Staios had more guts than that. But rumour has it Staios has a repuation for being very cautious. Safe is death.... Ottawa is in big trouble moving into the future. But I was definitely wrong, even with a NTC.... You risk losing a nothing asset like a 4th and bet on a guy like Tarasenko who has changed his agent 3 times this season trying to find a guy to find him the money and term he wanted. If you're a GM and you couldn't see that? He was never going to stay in Ottawa, he would be exactly where he was last offseason. The last sort of big name to find a home. I don't think Tarasenko would risk that and that's exactly where he'd be if he hunkered down and said Panthers or leave me in Ottawa..... I think by Friday he goes anywhere Ottawa would be willing to send him. Staios just has no spine.....sad to say but it's true.

Tarasenko wasn't Staois's signing, right? He might have felt it wasn't his blunder to hold strong on.

Ottawa will be interesting in the offseason. Just keep beating the Leafs lol.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage