Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de VAN
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2483 500 000 $76 358 333 $0 $1 062 500 $7 141 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 8
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $
AG
RFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 8
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mars à 12 h 30
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,399
You are not getting all that without retaining half
2 mars à 12 h 32
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,357
Going to be very disappointed if that's the expectation
2 mars à 12 h 33
TrevorA
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,874
What’s the 1st for if there’s no retention on Markstrom!?

Gotta add something for taking Vanecek though, but that’s probably only a 2nd + 3rd Round Pick or couple of Prospects only, not a 1st

Otherwise Markstrom for Holtz straight up and NJD figures out moving Vanecek themselves. The 1st would only make sense if we were retaining like ~$2mil/yr on Marky
2 mars à 12 h 42
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: KingofRnR

Gotta add something for taking Vanecek though, but that’s probably only a 2nd + 3rd Round Pick or couple of Prospects only, not a 1st

Otherwise Markstrom for Holtz straight up and NJD figures out moving Vanecek themselves. The 1st would only make sense if we were retaining like ~$2mil/yr on Marky

If Vitek costs meaningfully more than a 3rd to dump we'll keep him. And without retention I expect it's holtz that comes off the board, not the 1st
2 mars à 13 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 583

Whats a comparable trade though? Ryan Miller went at the deadline for a roster player, b prospect, a 1st and a goalie coming back and he was a UFA.

I don't know, check out the Ryan Miller trade, that's the only starting goalie I can find that was traded at the deadline to use as a comparable.
2 mars à 13 h 5
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: Shaun80
Whats a comparable trade though? Ryan Miller went at the deadline for a roster player, b prospect, a 1st and a goalie coming back and he was a UFA.

I don't know, check out the Ryan Miller trade, that's the only starting goalie I can find that was traded at the deadline to use as a comparable.

Robin Lehner and Fleury were traded in season as starters btw, much more recently.
2 mars à 13 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 669
Big problem is, right around the same time LeBum was reporting that Devils are cool with taking the whole contract, Markstrom basically asked for a trade publicly.

There are no comprables to Markstrom, he was absolute trash last year, he's got 2 more years on his deal, 6 million dollar cap hit.

As fans it was fun thinking he was worth something, but frankly we'll still be better off taking little more than the cap space.
dgibb10 et NHLfan10506 a aimé ceci.
2 mars à 14 h 7
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,784

That deal had a very solid defensive 3C (Ott) in it as well…and in the return was a cap dump (Stewart), a UFA goalie (Halak) that Buffalo had a hard time flipping, and the prospect (Carrier), who was not viewed among top-100 prospects at time.

Tomas Voukon (2007) might be most similar comp that I have seen. Here is a list of in-season goalie trades.
2 mars à 14 h 35
TrevorA

Tough to say given Markstrom in Hot Right now, also has a Big Cap Hit and Term though, so gonna be hard to find a good comparable from the past to use

Everybody says they’re not paying this or that for a rental, but Marky’s not a rental, so does that mean he’s more valuable lol!? Then they’ll say he’s 34, so they’re not paying this or that because he’s one foot in the geriatric ward lol

Quoting: oilfire
Big problem is, right around the same time LeBum was reporting that Devils are cool with taking the whole contract, Markstrom basically asked for a trade publicly.

There are no comprables to Markstrom, he was absolute trash last year, he's got 2 more years on his deal, 6 million dollar cap hit.

As fans it was fun thinking he was worth something, but frankly we'll still be better off taking little more than the cap space.

We should still get a good package. I think Holtz should pretty much be a set piece at this point, unless Conroy likes another piece better and can swing it

Markstrom’s frustrated. Doesn’t mean anything more than that atm and there’s more Teams out there than just the Devils who need an upgrade in net and will be interested in Markstrom’s services, so we’ll just have to wait and see, but I agree let’s get him off the books and take what we can and give Vladdy & Wolf the reigns

Still probably need to acquire another Goalie for depth and insurance though. Just not interest in Vanecek unless we get paid well to take his $3.4mil x 1.36yrs = $4.6mil and use 2 seasons worth of retention slots up. That’s worth a 2nd + 3rd minimum AFAIC
2 mars à 14 h 44
I Love J Boqvist
Tough to say given Markstrom in Hot Right now, also has a Big Cap Hit and Term though, so gonna be hard to find a good comparable from the past to use

Everybody says they’re not paying this or that for a rental, but Marky’s not a rental, so does that mean he’s more valuable lol!? Then they’ll say he’s 34, so they’re not paying this or that because he’s one foot in the geriatric ward lol

We should still get a good package. I think Holtz should pretty much be a set piece at this point, unless Conroy likes another piece better and can swing it

Markstrom’s frustrated. Doesn’t mean anything more than that atm and there’s more Teams out there than just the Devils who need an upgrade in net and will be interested in Markstrom’s services, so we’ll just have to wait and see, but I agree let’s get him off the books and take what we can and give Vladdy & Wolf the reigns

Still probably need to acquire another Goalie for depth and insurance though. Just not interest in Vanecek unless we get paid well to take his $3.4mil x 1.36yrs = $4.6mil and use 2 seasons worth of retention slots up. That’s worth a 2nd + 3rd minimum AFAIC

My view on Markstrom unretained:

This year: very much positive
Next year at 35: probably around fair value at 6 mill, risky tho
36 years old: I'd rather go after one of the many UFA goalies available that year than have 36 year old markstrom at 6 million (Adin Hill, Saros, Logan Thompson, Georgiev, Vejmelka, Ullmark, Shesterkin, etc)
2 mars à 14 h 44

Mercer, their extra pick they just bought and Vanecek is kinda the best I'm hoping for. We need more options at center, more than we need more draft picks.
2 mars à 15 h 36
TrevorA
Mercer, their extra pick they just bought and Vanecek is kinda the best I'm hoping for. We need more options at center, more than we need more draft picks.

NJD doesn’t want to give up Mercer. We have a better chance of acquiring Lundell out of FLA in a deal for Sharangovich or Hanifin imo
2 mars à 15 h 54
NJD doesn’t want to give up Mercer. We have a better chance of acquiring Lundell out of FLA in a deal for Sharangovich or Hanifin imo

I think we could get Mercer, they need to give him a raise next year, when they're healthy it becomes harder to mix him into the top six.

I think you could convince them they'd rather keep Holtz on ELC for another year. Cash in on Mercer now.

What's not out there though, is what is Jerseys new offer without retention?

It sounded like Holtz and a 1st with retention? Could we just get Mercer without retention?
2 mars à 15 h 56
TrevorA
I think we could get Mercer, they need to give him a raise next year, when they're healthy it becomes harder to mix him into the top six.

I think you could convince them they'd rather keep Holtz on ELC for another year. Cash in on Mercer now.

It sounded like Holtz and a 1st with retention? Could we just get Mercer without retention?

Yeah I’d like Mercer more as well because we specifically need a Centre and already have Coronato as a Top RW Prospect
2 mars à 16 h 1
I Love J Boqvist

You cannot get Mercer with or without retention.
2 mars à 16 h 2
I Love J Boqvist
Yeah I’d like Mercer more as well because we specifically need a Centre and already have Coronato as a Top RW Prospect

Mercer is not on the table.
2 mars à 16 h 4
TrevorA
Quoting: dgibb10
Mercer is not on the table.

Yes, I said that already man

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: