Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $81 416 917 $450 000 $500 000 $2 083 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 6
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 7
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 675 000 $1 675 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
G
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 févr. à 11 h 22
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 801
Alot of people are 50/50 on Bunting, I personally like him. I think him on Sid's LW could be a good fit. Im curious about Kotkaniemi since Canes fans say Drury is playing 2C now.
beardy55 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,188
Even though this sends Guentzel within the division, which is less than ideal, I wouldn’t mind this deal.
beardy55 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,977
Lol. No

Rentals don’t pull that value.

A cap dump, which we don’t really have, a b prospect and a 1st is the price. This is well above that
28 févr. à 11 h 39
Démarrer sujet
beardy
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Quoting: gpmack95
Alot of people are 50/50 on Bunting, I personally like him. I think him on Sid's LW could be a good fit. Im curious about Kotkaniemi since Canes fans say Drury is playing 2C now.

I did see Drury was playing 2C on DFO but figured it was more temporary. If it isn't, you're 100% right, Kotkaniemi makes a lot of sense in this trade, seems wasted in a fourth line role.

As a Leafs fan, I saw Bunting play a lot and one thing that is undeniable about his game is his ability to play well with elite players, so I would have to agree with a fit on Sid's line. Also... Bunting is from the SOO so you know Dubas would love to have him again haha.
gpmack95 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 41
Quoting: ecupirate07
Lol. No

A cap dump, which we don’t really have, a b prospect and a 1st is the price. This is well above that

That is absolutely not the price for Jake Guentzel, rental or not. Do your research on him. In what world is a cap dump part of the price? Do better. By the way, CAR would definitely able to resign him if this deal were made.
beardy55, SoCalGm et GoGuinsGo_18 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 42
Démarrer sujet
beardy
Lol. No

I think this return is very similar to the return Calgary got for Lindholm and personally, I believe Guentzel is a better player. Additionally, what is stopping Carolina from resigning Guentzel and this is an intradivision trade meaning there would be a premium.
28 févr. à 11 h 44
Quoting: beardy55
I think this return is very similar to the return Calgary got for Lindholm and personally, I believe Guentzel is a better player. Additionally, what is stopping Carolina from resigning Guentzel and this is an intradivision trade meaning there would be a premium.

Guentzel’s age and likely contract ask is stopping Carolina from extending him
rookie a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 44
Démarrer sujet
beardy
Quoting: JuanDamienNebraska
Even though this sends Guentzel within the division, which is less than ideal, I wouldn’t mind this deal.

That was my one concern in this trade, tried to incorporate a slight division-rival tax but could totally see another low-tier pick (a 5th or so?) included to sweeten it.
28 févr. à 11 h 46
That is absolutely not the price for Jake Guentzel, rental or not. Do your research on him. In what world is a cap dump part of the price? Do better. By the way, CAR would definitely able to resign him if this deal were made.

Do your research on trade deadline deals and Carolina being able to afford another 8+ million contract.

Cap dump is likely a strong word but use the horvat trade as a guide. It isn’t going to be a crazy return. Trade deadline deals aren’t that for pending UFAs unless your last name is Rutherford.
28 févr. à 12 h 3
Do your research on trade deadline deals and Carolina being able to afford another 8+ million contract.

Cap dump is likely a strong word but use the horvat trade as a guide.

Bo Horvat is not Jake Guentzel. Why are you using that trade as a “guide” when the Lindholm deal just happened? Look at what Lindholm returned as a “rental”. Guentzel is better than Lindholm, and is the undisputed big fish on the market. A bidding war will ensue.

Guentzel would immediately be the best playoff performer on CAR’s entire roster. Even better than Aho on a points per game and goals per game basis. Want to finally get over the hump? Guentzel would be the guy to add this deadline. CAR would definitely be able to resign him too.

If you don’t think CAR management will spend to add a guy of Guentzel’s caliber because of their specific, overly cautious managerial history, then I could understand that. However, that doesn’t diminish Guentzel’s worth or value. That would just mean you’re not in on the biggest fish on the market.

I’m not saying OP’s deal is perfect, but to say that Guentzel, who multiple teams are bidding for and can resign, is worth “a cap dump, a B prospect, and a 1st” is asinine. Just because that’s what you want CAR to spend, doesn’t mean that’s what the player is worth.
GoGuinsGo_18 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 12 h 12
Bo Horvat is not Jake Guentzel. Why are you using that trade as a “guide” when the Lindholm deal just happened? Look at what Lindholm returned as a “rental”. Guentzel is better than Lindholm, and is the undisputed big fish on the market. A bidding war will ensue.

Guentzel would immediately be the best playoff performer on CAR’s entire roster. Even better than Aho on a points per game and goals per game basis. Want to finally get over the hump? Guentzel would be the guy to add this deadline. CAR would definitely be able to resign him too.

If you don’t think CAR management will spend to add a guy of Guentzel’s caliber because of their specific, overly cautious managerial history, then I could understand that. However, that doesn’t diminish Guentzel’s worth or value. That would just mean you’re not in on the biggest fish on the market.

I’m not saying OP’s deal is perfect, but to say that Guentzel, who multiple teams are bidding for and can resign, is worth “a cap dump, a B prospect, and a 1st” is asinine. Just because that’s what you want CAR to spend, doesn’t mean that’s what the player is worth.

DW isnt Jim Rutherford. Rutherford overpaid and he overpaid because he gave up on Kuz too early. That is the JR way. That doenst mean the Canes will overpay. Its quite the opposite honestly. We dont overpay nor do we get involved in bidding wars for pending UFAs.

I get your a fan and you overvalue your own players, its the fan way. its cool. pending ufas dont pull a large haul. Its a distressed asset (bunting was 2 months ago not anymore) , a 1st and a B prospect.

The kid Calgary got was a big time distressed asset. his scoring had taken a dump and his defense was atrocious, 0 effort. he was demoted to the 4th line, even sat. That isnt bunting. Nadeau is a better prospect than those defenders by a good margin. Then you have comparable 1sts. Then you add in you want a 2nd instead of a conditional 4th Calgary got? the value doesnt add up no matter how you spin it. Pending UFAs dont pull a 2nd line non distressed winger, a really good prospect, a 1st and a 2nd. It just doesn't happen.

it doesnt matter.
1. Carolina isnt coming close to touching that price. we only do 3rds and meh prospect for rentals. thankfully.
2. JG is going to a west team.
28 févr. à 12 h 44
DW isnt Jim Rutherford. Rutherford overpaid and he overpaid because he gave up on Kuz too early. That is the JR way. That doenst mean the Canes will overpay. Its quite the opposite honestly. We dont overpay nor do we get involved in bidding wars for pending UFAs.

I get your a fan and you overvalue your own players, its the fan way. its cool. pending ufas dont pull a large haul. Its a distressed asset (bunting was 2 months ago not anymore) , a 1st and a B prospect.

The kid Calgary got was a big time distressed asset. his scoring had taken a dump and his defense was atrocious, 0 effort. he was demoted to the 4th line, even sat. That isnt bunting. Nadeau is a better prospect than those defenders by a good margin. Then you have comparable 1sts. Then you add in you want a 2nd instead of a conditional 4th Calgary got? the value doesnt add up no matter how you spin it. Pending UFAs dont pull a 2nd line non distressed winger, a really good prospect, a 1st and a 2nd. It just doesn't happen.

it doesnt matter.
1. Carolina isnt coming close to touching that price. we only do 3rds and meh prospect for rentals. thankfully.
2. JG is going to a west team.

I will choose to ignore your passive aggressive assumptions and leave you with this. You’re citing OP’s proposed trade as if I ever once said that what he proposed above is the price for Guentzel. I never said that. In fact, I even said “I’m not saying OP’s deal is perfect”. What I did say is that what you proposed, “a cap dump, a B prospect, and a 1st”, is absolutely not the price for a player of Guenzte’s caliber, especially considering what Lindholm just fetched, and considering that he is the big fish on that market that multiple teams are vying for.

Again, that may be the cheap price that you want him for, but it’s not his value. Therefore, you won’t get him. I couldn’t care less what CAR is willing to spend at the deadline, which we all know has historically been nothing of significance. As I alluded to, we all have known they’ve been historically overly cautious and haven’t given their players the deadline bump that they have earned in previous years. Another thing that we all know is that they still have yet to get over the hump and win with this core. Ultimately, I couldn’t care less about their managerial style, or what they choose to do at all. I just know that “a cap dump, a B prospect, and a 1st” isn’t going to get you Guentzel. Take care.
GoGuinsGo_18 a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 12 h 59
On the Rod Meal Plan
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 321
Quoting: gpmack95

Regardless of value (which varies for everyone but particularly Kotkaniemi) the Canes would need a center coming back if KK is traded.
28 févr. à 13 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 620
Id do that

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage