Logo de NSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 500 000 $86 687 023 $0 $1 500 000 $812 977 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 8
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
855 833 $855 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
C, AG
RFA
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Islanders de New York
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
RFA
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
G
RFA
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
DD
UFA
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
G
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DG/DD
RFA
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 févr. à 14 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,661
Quoting: canucks_Fan_53
love how you're trying to trade for EP40 without including Thompson, Dahlin or JJP

VAN is not looking for futures at this point.

I gave you 2 players would you step immediately into 2C and either your 1st or 2nd pair, both with term and both nhlers. I then added a player who would become your top forward prospect and has 3 elc years left despite having 2 ahl seasons.

I then added a top 10 pick and 2 other quality assets

No one has provided me a trade that would beat this yet. I've asked 3 times
28 févr. à 18 h 16
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 762
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
I gave you 2 players would you step immediately into 2C and either your 1st or 2nd pair, both with term and both nhlers. I then added a player who would become your top forward prospect and has 3 elc years left despite having 2 ahl seasons.

No one needs to provide you anything.
This trade doesn’t get it done.
You can’t trade two fives and get a 10 in return.

If Buffalo isn’t trading one of their top 3 players, it doesn’t get done.
28 févr. à 22 h 39
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,131
Quoting: Mike_Gartner
No one needs to provide you anything.
This trade doesn’t get it done.
You can’t trade two fives and get a 10 in return.

If Buffalo isn’t trading one of their top 3 players, it doesn’t get done.

I don't think you can keep saying "this trade doesn't get it done" without saying -why- it doesn't get it done. There's only a handful of times a guy like this has been traded in NHL history, and we all know these trades pretty well and can easily use them as reference points when talking about idea for trading for current guys.

Do you know what package this is comparable to? The Erik Karlsson trade - when the Senators traded a guy with a pair of Norris Trophies and a year left on his deal to the Sharks and got back a 40-point middle-6 forward(Chris Tierney), a 25 year old third pair D,(Dylan DeMelo), a recent 1st round pick (Josh Norris), and a project player (Rudolfs Balcers) in addition to a 1st and a pair of 2nds. This deal has Pettersson's RFA rights (no contract even!) being moved for a 60 point middle-6 forward (Mittelstadt), a 24 year old top-4 D averaging 20+ minutes per night (Samuelsson), a recent 1st round pick (Kulich), a project (Kisakov), and a 1st and a 2nd (that could turn into a 1st. Each of the roster players here profiles as a stronger player than what Ottawa got back in the Karlsson deal, and the rest of the assets line up (save for the extra 2nd, and I think trading off an extra 2nd for the potential to upgrade the other to a 1st is worth it.)
29 févr. à 6 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
I don't think you can keep saying "this trade doesn't get it done" without saying -why- it doesn't get it done. There's only a handful of times a guy like this has been traded in NHL history, and we all know these trades pretty well and can easily use them as reference points when talking about idea for trading for current guys.

Do you know what package this is comparable to? The Erik Karlsson trade - when the Senators traded a guy with a pair of Norris Trophies and a year left on his deal to the Sharks and got back a 40-point middle-6 forward(Chris Tierney), a 25 year old third pair D,(Dylan DeMelo), a recent 1st round pick (Josh Norris), and a project player (Rudolfs Balcers) in addition to a 1st and a pair of 2nds. This deal has Pettersson's RFA rights (no contract even!) being moved for a 60 point middle-6 forward (Mittelstadt), a 24 year old top-4 D averaging 20+ minutes per night (Samuelsson), a recent 1st round pick (Kulich), a project (Kisakov), and a 1st and a 2nd (that could turn into a 1st. Each of the roster players here profiles as a stronger player than what Ottawa got back in the Karlsson deal, and the rest of the assets line up (save for the extra 2nd, and I think trading off an extra 2nd for the potential to upgrade the other to a 1st is worth it.)

Looks like the fun will end with pettersson resigning soon, but thanks for the assist.

No one likes to put any effort in besides dumping on other people's efforts.
dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
29 févr. à 9 h 1
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 762
Quoting: dannibalcorpse

i figured the reasoning was good enough - no Cozens, no Thompson - no trade.
a top team in the league doesn't trade one of their best players without getting something in return.
OTT situation was very different and shouldn't be used as a comparable here:
-Melnyk was a cheapskate, didn't want to pay high dollar/long term
-Duchene situation soured EK in OTT
-He was going to leave no matter what

Pettersson doesn't want to leave, they just couldn't agree on contract, which looks like it ironed itself out.
but since you chimed in, you honestly think Buffalo could trade for EP without one of Cozens or Tage?
if someone offered you Mitts and Sameulsson with some other "stuff" for Barzal, would you do that?
29 févr. à 9 h 34
Démarrer sujet
a top team in the league doesn't trade one of their best players without getting something in return.

Pettersson doesn't want to leave, they just couldn't agree on contract, which looks like it ironed itself out.
but since you chimed in, you honestly think Buffalo could trade for EP without one of Cozens or Tage?
if someone offered you Mitts and Sameulsson with some other "stuff" for Barzal, would you do that?

Love how you say they aren't comparable and then create a whole new situation completely incomparable.

No one would offer that for barzal.

I keep asking who will make a better offer because the whole scenario is predicated on Vancouver trading him because he won't sign, meaning theyd accept the best offer. It's moot now, but zero people could put a deal on the table.
29 févr. à 11 h 18
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,131

bolding that singular part because the whole reason there's been so many Pettersson ACGMs going around recently is because the rumor mill had him not being able to agree to terms with the Canucks and having one foot already out the door as well. I'd also argue back that Karlsson was more valuable than Pettersson would be in this trade because Karlsson was traded with a full season left before he needed a new deal, and in this trade EP would come needing a new megadeal before his skates touched the ice.

and barzal isn't the star Islanders center you should be referencing here, because Isles fans had *another* superstar C that was a pending UFA a few years ago and walked for nothing. If Barzal needed a new deal and was making noise about not wanting to stick around, then hell yes I would take this deal 100 times out of 100 - because the flip side is letting a future Hall of Famer walk for -nothing- because you got too sentimental or held out too long for the perfect deal. Mittelstadt and Samuelsson aren't superstars but they are useful, productive players that would help backfill the loss of a superstar player without having to rely on hitting on all your picks.
1 mars à 11 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 336
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld

in my experience any time there is a qty for quality trade.... the team getting the qty loses.
1 mars à 11 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: canucks_Fan_53
in my experience any time there is a qty for quality trade.... the team getting the qty loses.

Vancouver would obviously lose any pettersson trade. They'd have very little leverage

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage