2022 with description

2022 with description

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Caufield
Publié: 16 févr. à 22 h 38
Description
Not team based
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The most productive player in the draft so far likely has one of if not the highest potential.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Very close to Slaf, they create tier 1
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Compared to expectations before the start of the season, he is a little less good then we would have liked, but he is doing decent and has great potential
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-One of the most surprising players, a lot of us didn't expect him to be this good this fast
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Putting Michkovesk numbers in the KHL. He is a year older, but still very impressive
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoIsn't able to crack a real spot in the league yet, but its a matter of time he becomes a reliable top 4 player, and eventually, top pair
7Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaCooled down compared to the start of the season, but the team has as well
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Underrated AHL season. He needs to start impacting in the NHL, but for now, he won't slide as much as in other redrafts
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Incredible scoring in the NCAA. The situation with the trade does play a small role on his ranking
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-As impressive NCAA season as Cutter. One of the most underrated prospects in the league
11Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San JoseHuge bounce-back season in the SHL, he is trending up
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Points dropped a bit, but his team quality did as well, not much to worry about
13Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkAnother NCAA stud, not quite as dominate as the others, but definitely a high talent
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Growing into the best BUF prospect
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Very good steady AHL season
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasSolid play in Europe. Not clear he becomes a true top 6 player in BUF, but he will very important wherever he plays
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Had an incredibly rough start, but is bouncing back very well. Look for him to rise in the future
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-Next 2 are very close, but I will give the edge to the position. Both these guys are on fire in the NCAA, putting up huge pts as D
19Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-Has fallen a bit compared to early season ranking, but definitely developing into a great middle 6 player. IMO, he could be Danault 2.0
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-The next 3 fall due to not playing in great competition, but they all have very good potential
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Underrated D. Has size and puts up pts. He should become a good top 4 D
25Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoThe pts he is putting is too much to ignore
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryBeing slept on for sure, but he needs to do a bit more to get higher. He should rise though, so don't worry
27Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineGoes under the radar, but it is hard to rank him higher till we see higher competition play, and if it will translate or not.
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideHas great potential, he is just not developed yet
29Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonThe next 2 are too physically big to ignore. Have good potential as well
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New York
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Good season, probably a good middle 6 guy
32Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoUnderrated for sure, don't know how much potential in the NHL there is though
17 févr. à 1 h 4
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,401
It's funny, seems like half the people don't even notice what Yurov is doing and the other half overplay what he's doing a little bit. I think one always has to be concerned about kinda skinny wing guys translating their success to the smaller rink with meaner dudes running around. It often does not go quite as well as hoped.

A huge jump, okay. Definitely on board with that. Top 5? Ehhh... that seems rather steep.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
17 févr. à 8 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,317
Quoting: mokumboi
It's funny, seems like half the people don't even notice what Yurov is doing and the other half overplay what he's doing a little bit. I think one always has to be concerned about kinda skinny wing guys translating their success to the smaller rink with meaner dudes running around. It often does not go quite as well as hoped.

A huge jump, okay. Definitely on board with that. Top 5? Ehhh... that seems rather steep.

Could be a bit steap, but if Michkov is going top 3 in redraft in a better draft, Yurov should also go pretty high. At the very least top 10
17 févr. à 8 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 159
After we see what Hutson can or cannot do, he will either rocket to the Top 10, or fall back to around his original draft position. There will be no in between. I like him around where you have him, until we find out.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
17 févr. à 11 h 51
ht42
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 705
Hutson is way more impactful and game changer for his team than Casey, and by far.......

Hutson can easily reach the top 15, maybe the top 10.
17 févr. à 23 h 2
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,193
Quoting: ht42
Hutson is way more impactful and game changer for his team than Casey, and by far.......

Hutson can easily reach the top 15, maybe the top 10.

Worse defensively, significantly less productive 5v5.
18 févr. à 0 h 27
ht42
Quoting: dgibb10
Worse defensively, significantly less productive 5v5.

Hutson is VERY underrated defensively.........

Always find the way to deflect of block the shot on the good way.................... (and that's for someone who see Hutson in person twice).
18 févr. à 0 h 28
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,193
Quoting: ht42
Hutson is VERY underrated defensively.........

Always find the way to deflect of block the shot on the good way.................... (and that's for someone who see Hutson in person twice).

He’s really not.

The lack of top tier skating is gonna hurt him at the next level big time. He’s fantastic in the ozone and with the puck (hence why he’s so good on the PP). But is not an elite skater which is concerning for his size
18 févr. à 0 h 47
ht42
Quoting: dgibb10
He’s really not.

The lack of top tier skating is gonna hurt him at the next level big time. He’s fantastic in the ozone and with the puck (hence why he’s so good on the PP). But is not an elite skater which is concerning for his size

I'm agree about the weekness of his skating ability and his size (who is listed 5' 10'', but he is more like 5' 9 1/2'' when I meet him), but with what I see about him, he knows his weekness and he ajust his play about them. I didn't even talk that he is DOMINANT about the puck control in the offensive and defensive zone........ (but I know that he will gonna need maybe to ajust that in the NHL).

But your totally wrong about that he is not good defensively. It's because you didn't maybe see him play live in person = you see very well all theses little aspects of a player. His defensive positionning with the player is great, he deflects cross-ice offensive passes, he put his stick to block or deflect the shot away, and the most important thing is that he always back-check on time (99% of time) when the oposite team are on the rush.

I'm not saying that Casey isn't better defensively than Huston, I'm saying that the defensive aspects of Hutson's play is underrated.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage