Publié: 16 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
46 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1850 000 $
Offres hostiles
Le salaire annuel moyen (AAV) de l'offre hostile est calculé en divisant la valeur totale du contrat par: 1. La durée totale du contrat, ou 2. Cinq ans
JOUEURAAVCOMPENSATION
Mittelstadt, Casey6 000 000 $
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025
Transactions
COL
SJS
  1. Johansen, Ryan
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (COL)
COL
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (COL)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (MTL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de SEA
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2087 500 000 $86 237 500 $0 $160 000 $1 262 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
12 600 000 $12 600 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, C
RFA
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
870 000 $870 000 $ (Bonis de performance80 000 $$80K)
C, AG, AD
RFA - 1
847 500 $847 500 $
C
RFA - 1
896 250 $896 250 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AD
RFA - 1
898 750 $898 750 $ (Bonis de performance22 500 $$22K)
C, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 févr. à 18 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,438
Quoting: Bcarlo25
you can lmfao or whatever all you want, but this is pretty simple:
the deck is stacked against undersized d men, and girard looks massive next to hutson - who is about 5'6" - he was drafted at 148, of course i have no idea what his weight is now. can we agree on that? super undersized d men rarely make it? yes, okay good.

Girard did. he's been in the league since he was a teenager and has been a really good NHL player for 7 years.

so ya, i'll take girard, a proven player at 25 over a guy whos playing NCAA with the deck stacked against him - duh.

Girard is 5'10" 170 lbs, Hutson is 5'10" 163 lbs you wouldn't even notice the difference if they were standing side by side today. You my friend are just flat out wrong and can't admit you know nothing about Hutson and are just here to troll
16 févr. à 18 h 13
Bcarlo25
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,988
Quoting: Blazingbat11
Matheson has been the better defensemen of the 2 for at least the past 3 seasons. look it up yourself.

Just with MTL... Matheson has 74pts in 102games and actually plays solid defensively (which wasn't the case in PIT and FLA).

matheson is very far from solid defensively.

matheson also sees the majority of his production on the powerplay. 19 even strength points in 54 games. Girard has 14 in 34 games. I'm not going to hold it against Girard that Cale Makar is on his team. if it's super important to you to have a d man that can run a mediocre powerplay, matheson might be your guy! I think the 5 on 5 play is much more important though, given that neither should be running a good powerplay.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
16 févr. à 18 h 14
Bcarlo25
Quoting: Campabee
105 points over the last 3 seasons vs 80 points. Matheson isn't afraid to clear the front of the net, he defends better (you know that primarily responsibility of a defenseman), he skates better, his contract is better, he is bigger, the list really goes on and on and on

see above - he gets powerplay time. that's about the sole argument you can make for matheson.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
16 févr. à 18 h 22
matheson is very far from solid defensively.

matheson also sees the majority of his production on the powerplay. 19 even strength points in 54 games. Girard has 14 in 34 games. I'm not going to hold it against Girard that Cale Makar is on his team. if it's super important to you to have a d man that can run a mediocre powerplay, matheson might be your guy! I think the 5 on 5 play is much more important though, given that neither should be running a good powerplay.

Once again you know nothing about the crap you spew, Matheson has 21 ESP, last I checked 21 > 19. The fact that Girard (who is supposed to be an offensive D man) doesn't get PP time is a statement about how little he is trusted by his coaches. I know that being from Boston it's hard for you to grasp the concept of numbers and math in general but please try at least before you make a fool out of yourself (oops too late)!! You know just cause you are a Bruins fan doesn't mean that everyone is automatically better than all Habs players right?
16 févr. à 18 h 27
Bcarlo25
Once again you know nothing about the crap you spew, Matheson has 21 ESP, last I checked 21 > 19. The fact that Girard (who is supposed to be an offensive D man) doesn't get PP time is a statement about how little he is trusted by his coaches. I know that being from Boston it's hard for you to grasp the concept of numbers and math in general but please try at least before you make a fool out of yourself (oops too late)!! You know just cause you are a Bruins fan doesn't mean that everyone is automatically better than all Habs players right?

is hockey reference behind? they're listing 2 goals and 17 assists. last i checked that added up to 19.

the fact that girard doesn't get PP time is a statement more towards having freaking cale makar and devon toews on their blue line.

ahhh yes, being from the city and state with the best primary and secondary education in north america really does hamper my ability to do math. It is quite the burden. I'm constantly overwhelmed by all the statistics suggesting its the most intelligent city in north america - i just have no idea what they mean!

one nice thing about being from boston is that I know what a winning hockey team looks like in the 21st century, especially when compared to what a bottom dweller can throw together on short notice to try to ice a team that doesn't get laughed out of the league.

One area that I will concede - Matheson is perfect for running a mediocre powerplay for a bad team. Perfect fit, and a situation where he can thrive. Get Girard if you want to win though.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
16 févr. à 18 h 45
is hockey reference behind? they're listing 2 goals and 17 assists. last i checked that added up to 19.

the fact that girard doesn't get PP time is a statement more towards having freaking cale makar and devon toews on their blue line.

ahhh yes, being from the city and state with the best primary and secondary education in north america really does hamper my ability to do math. It is quite the burden. I'm constantly overwhelmed by all the statistics suggesting its the most intelligent city in north america - i just have no idea what they mean!

one nice thing about being from boston is that I know what a winning hockey team looks like in the 21st century, especially when compared to what a bottom dweller can throw together on short notice to try to ice a team that doesn't get laughed out of the league.

One area that I will concede - Matheson is perfect for running a mediocre powerplay for a bad team. Perfect fit, and a situation where he can thrive. Get Girard if you want to win though.

Look, I will say this in plain English as slow as I can so that maybe you can finally understand.

H-a-b-s p-a-s-s. If you like Girard so much send him to Boston, he really would be the Bruins best LHD (or at least their highest scoring LHD)
16 févr. à 19 h 8
Bcarlo25
Look, I will say this in plain English as slow as I can so that maybe you can finally understand.

H-a-b-s p-a-s-s. If you like Girard so much send him to Boston, he really would be the Bruins best LHD (or at least their highest scoring LHD)

hampus lindholm is kinda good, so i'm not so sure about that.

I have understood your subjective and biased opinion this entire time by the way. I'm also pretty confident that you are not in charge of making decisions, so you don't really know. Hughes has done a really good job so far, so i'm guessing he isn't an idiot, and would jump at that trade.
TJTwolf et turtlemountain a aimé ceci.
16 févr. à 19 h 48
hampus lindholm is kinda good, so i'm not so sure about that.

I have understood your subjective and biased opinion this entire time by the way. I'm also pretty confident that you are not in charge of making decisions, so you don't really know. Hughes has done a really good job so far, so i'm guessing he isn't an idiot, and would jump at that trade.

You say Hughes has done a good job (which I agree with) but he would be an idiot if he made that trade cause it would mean he would be moving out a better, younger, cheaper, LHD with multiple years of team control (Guhle or Hutson) that doesn't exactly scream smart asset management.
17 févr. à 0 h 20
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,001
Sabres match that and say thanks
Sharks not taking 4M cap dump for a 4th
17 févr. à 0 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 3,013

You’ve said a lot of nonsense in this thread, but blaming Girard for not being a PP QB over Cale Makar (the best PP guy in the world) and Devon Toews (PP1 on most teams in the league) is the worst of the bunch.
17 févr. à 9 h 36
Bcarlo25
You say Hughes has done a good job (which I agree with) but he would be an idiot if he made that trade cause it would mean he would be moving out a better, younger, cheaper, LHD with multiple years of team control (Guhle or Hutson) that doesn't exactly scream smart asset management.

so this is where you would have differences of opinions with Kent

He understands hockey, and you're blinded by loyalty causing you to say ridiculous things. It wasn't a preposterous enough assertion to say matheson is better than Girard, now you're saying Guhle or Hutson are better than him to? Yeeeesh, sounds like montreal fans have forgotten that prospects don't always pan out, in fact, they rarely do.

this is bonkers. girard is a really good player - better than anything the habs have on the back end. He has a solid contract with term, is still really young, and has shown that he can elevate his game when he needs to move up the lineup. if a first round pick isn't involved, its a no brainer move for montreal, and Jeff Gorton would be preparing a report for ownership as to why he fired Kent Hughes if he learned that such a deal was rejected.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage