Équipe: 2023-24 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 16 févr. 2024
Publié: 16 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
    Parayko
    STL
      Toronto doesn’t need a 6.5m player entering his 30s signed until he’s 37. And Blues fans need to stop acting like this guy is untouchable beyond belief. Despite the mountain of evidence suggesting he’s the next Vlasic 2.0…

Better use of money/assets elsewhere. Just sign Walker in FA who’s 2x better.
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de NYI
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de CGY
      Logo de VAN
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de CHI
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2383 500 000 $81 433 116 $0 $0 $2 066 884 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AG, AD
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      925 000 $925 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
      AD
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      796 667 $796 667 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      C, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 3
      775 000 $775 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      762 500 $762 500 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      800 000 $800 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 1
      3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      875 000 $875 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      843 333 $843 333 $
      G
      RFA - 2
      800 000 $800 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      775 000 $775 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      775 000 $775 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 2
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
      AD, C, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      766 667 $766 667 $
      G
      RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      16 févr. à 10 h 36
      Rejoint: févr. 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 383
      He's our number 1 defenseman. Without a proper number one coming back (or someone with high end pedigree to become that in a few years) there is ZERO point in trading him

So yes, agreed Leafs fans (and all other teams while we are at it) need to stop attempting to trade for Parayko unless these needs are met.

Vlasic 2.0 is such a joke too. Clearly you don't watch him play at all
      16 févr. à 10 h 40
      Démarrer sujet
      Mentions "j'aime": 424
      Quoting: StDetroitBlueWings
      He's our number 1 defenseman. Without a proper number one coming back (or someone with high end pedigree to become that in a few years) there is ZERO point in trading him

So yes, agreed Leafs fans (and all other teams while we are at it) need to stop attempting to trade for Parayko unless these needs are met.

Vlasic 2.0 is such a joke too. Clearly you don't watch him play at all

Number one defenseman with mediocre defensive metrics and hasn’t had good numbers against top comp since Pietro was on the team but suddenly he’s like prime Chris Pronger or something lmao.

Clearly, I do watch him play. I watched him get danced around on Tuesday. I have no idea why Blues fans overrate him so much 😭

If Vlasic 2.0 doesn’t work, just replace Vlasic with literally any DFD that’s regressed into his 30s.. cause guess what… that’s what usually happens to DFDs. They very rarely ever get BETTER going into their 30s. Any team paying a colossal 1st+ will regret it a few years down the line when his body has caught up to him and he can’t skate.
      16 févr. à 10 h 45
      Rejoint: mai 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 992
      Quoting: Carleton
      Number one defenseman with mediocre defensive metrics and hasn’t had good numbers against top comp since Pietro was on the team but suddenly he’s like prime Chris Pronger or something lmao.

Clearly, I do watch him play. I watched him get danced around on Tuesday. I have no idea why Blues fans overrate him so much 😭

If Vlasic 2.0 doesn’t work, just replace Vlasic with literally any DFD that’s regressed into his 30s.. cause guess what… that’s what usually happens to DFDs. They very rarely ever get BETTER going into their 30s. Any team paying a colossal 1st+ will regret it a few years down the line when his body has caught up to him and he can’t skate.

Parayko was against McDavid every shift in last night's game. Without him, the Blues don't win. You are right - Toronto does not need a player like him because they are not interested in winning in the playoffs. You don't want him, and the Blues don't want to trade him. Yet there is some trade for a bunch a meh assets for Parayko to the the Leafs every hour on this website from a Leaf's fan....

The Blues have a pretty mediocre roster minus a good top line, Parayko, Binnington, and Neighbours. Yet they are only 4 points behind the Leafs in the standings...something doesn't add up with your "defensive metrics"....
      16 févr. à 10 h 45
      Rejoint: mai 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 7
      If the guy is so bad with such a bad contract, why in the world do Leafs fans continue to make offer after offer for him. Plus the Blues look to be fairly competitive in terms of trying to make the playoffs so it’ll have to be an overpay if the Leafs truly want him.
      16 févr. à 10 h 47
      Mentions "j'aime": 383

How many Blues games do you watch a year? Only when they face the first-round chokers?

Who else is decent defensively on the Blues? No one. He gets put out on an island out there and hasn't had a consistent partner since Bo had to retire.

And clearly there's a reason why all you Leafs fans try to trade for him despite him "not being good." It's just hilarious.

But to each their own. I agree with the initial post that the trade "offers" need to stop because it is not happening anytime soon. But I disagree with the reasoning.

Carry on
      16 févr. à 10 h 50
      Rejoint: janv. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,501
      Well can Leafs fans stop asking for him in trade proposals when he is not available. I've not seen any blues fan wanting to trade him
      16 févr. à 10 h 53
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: BrownieSTL
      If the guy is so bad with such a bad contract, why in the world do Leafs fans continue to make offer after offer for him. Plus the Blues look to be fairly competitive in terms of trying to make the playoffs so it’ll have to be an overpay if the Leafs truly want him.

To be fair it’s like the same 3 Leaf fans. They don’t speak for the rest of us
      16 févr. à 10 h 55
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: noted
      Parayko was against McDavid every shift in last night's game. Without him, the Blues don't win. You are right - Toronto does not need a player like him because they are not interested in winning in the playoffs. You don't want him, and the Blues don't want to trade him. Yet there is some trade for a bunch a meh assets for Parayko to the the Leafs every hour on this website from a Leaf's fan....

The Blues have a pretty mediocre roster minus a good top line, Parayko, Binnington, and Neighbours. Yet they are only 4 points behind the Leafs in the standings...something doesn't add up with your "defensive metrics"....

Quoting: StDetroitBlueWings
      How many Blues games do you watch a year? Only when they face the first-round chokers?

Who else is decent defensively on the Blues? No one. He gets put out on an island out there and hasn't had a consistent partner since Bo had to retire.

And clearly there's a reason why all you Leafs fans try to trade for him despite him "not being good." It's just hilarious.

But to each their own. I agree with the initial post that the trade "offers" need to stop because it is not happening anytime soon. But I disagree with the reasoning.

Carry on

The craziest thing about this recurring bit is if Parayko was in the slightest bit great there’d be some sort of statistical evidence proving that he is in fact the defenseman blues fans make him out to be. But there isn’t. It’s just “watch him, watch him!” Yeah, i did. He’s not that good 😭
      16 févr. à 10 h 57
      Démarrer sujet

The Blues have a pretty mediocre roster minus a good top line, Parayko, Binnington, and Neighbours. Yet they are only 4 points behind the Leafs in the standings...something doesn't add up with your "defensive metrics"...

Uh… because the west is weak and the central is a literal pony show. Blues would be bottom of the standings if they were in the Atlantic lol
      16 févr. à 10 h 58
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: Tennisman142
      Well can Leafs fans stop asking for him in trade proposals when he is not available. I've not seen any blues fan wanting to trade him

Oh no… you mean somebody made mock trades in a mock trade forum? How dare they
      16 févr. à 12 h 10
      Uh… because the west is weak and the central is a literal pony show. Blues would be bottom of the standings if they were in the Atlantic lol

Says the guy that roots for the team that has won 1 playoff series in the last two decades...
      16 févr. à 12 h 27
      Démarrer sujet
      Says the guy that roots for the team that has won 1 playoff series in the last two decades...

When one resorts to insults they have nothing left to offer
      16 févr. à 12 h 33
      When one resorts to insults they have nothing left to offer

I insulted your team in response to you insulting the Blues…the fact that you can’t see the irony here is expected…
      16 févr. à 12 h 34
      Démarrer sujet
      I insulted your team in response to you insulting the Blues…the fact that you can’t see the irony here is expected…

Insulting? That’s just how you took it. I said Blues fans need to stop overrating Parayko because he isn’t that good and I said the central is a pony show. Where in that did I insult your team?

You’re just very quick to get defensive.
      16 févr. à 12 h 40
      Rejoint: juill. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 6
      The blues as a team have never been good with the analytics and they still find ways to win hockey games. Parayko is a Defense D-man which is why the analytics don’t value him at all cause they focus more on offense production. I wouldn’t take the game against the leafs as a game to look at as the entire team decided not to show up. Parayko is a top pair D-man for the next few years and should be valued as such
      16 févr. à 12 h 43
      Démarrer sujet
      Quoting: Sunny_In_STL
      The blues as a team have never been good with the analytics and they still find ways to win hockey games. Parayko is a Defense D-man which is why the analytics don’t value him at all cause they focus more on offense production. I wouldn’t take the game against the leafs as a game to look at as the entire team decided not to show up. Parayko is a top pair D-man for the next few years and should be valued as such

Good players still post good numbers even on bad teams. Parayko isn't a top defender. He's a 2RD on a good team. Plenty of public analyitic models that take into account individual defensive statistics haven't favoured him in years and suggest he's on the decline. Watching him is no different. He's just big and slow and massively overrated by Blues fans. No idea why they still cling onto this guy like glue.
      16 févr. à 12 h 54
      Rejoint: juill. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 6
      Good players still post good numbers even on bad teams. Parayko isn't a top defender. He's a 2RD on a good team. Plenty of public analyitic models that take into account individual defensive statistics haven't favoured him in years and suggest he's on the decline. Watching him is no different. He's just big and slow and massively overrated by Blues fans. No idea why they still cling onto this guy like glue.

We cling in to him cause he plays a solid 24 minutes every night and we don’t worry about multiple defensive flubs. Also he isn’t slow, he is a top 1/3 skater in the league by speed and is something that (at least the blues) broadcast likes to talk about. On some teams like Vegas or NYR he absolutely is a 2nd pair RD but that what happens when you have an elite RD. On many teams like the blues or the leafs he is still a solid top pair player, would you like Better probably, but you can do plenty worse.
      noted a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage