Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
ANA
  1. Jonsson-Fjällby, Axel
  2. Stanley, Logan
  3. Torgersson, Daniel
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
Most I'd personally do so if it's not enough jets go elsewhere for a player (henrique ain't worth mtl 2nd atm)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de MTL
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $82 189 108 $0 $850 000 $1 310 892 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 437 500 $3 437 500 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
23 janv. à 20 h 57
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,755
Quoting: Howie
Henrique seems too expensive then if the same package of a 3rd stanley and torgersson gets wennberg. Pretty similar players so not worth giving up more for a marginal difference

Stanley's got basically zero value at this point, and as I pointed out, Torgensson isn't much to write home about, so I doubt you're going to get much of anything, much less with retention, for two tweeners and a mid round pick.
23 janv. à 20 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,554
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
Stanley's got basically zero value at this point, and as I pointed out, Torgensson isn't much to write home about, so I doubt you're going to get much of anything, much less with retention, for two tweeners and a mid round pick.

Wennberg will be cheaper than henrique that's how. If henrique is worth a 2nd Wennberg is worth 3rd and some depth with a prospect that could be a bottom 6 player.

Also allows Evans to play with the ahl team and potentially develop stanley as if he was an nhl regular teams would pay for him based on the size alone
23 janv. à 21 h 2
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,618
Granlund just doesn't work man. If he doesn't fit we have a major issue of him not being a fit similar to what happened in Pittsburgh. Rather just play it safe with wennberg and if he fits we can resign him. We also don't need that offensive of a center next year as perfetti should take another step forward

I wouldn't worry about it, Granlund has been consistent his entire career other then his short time in Pittsburgh, he also played with Nino so he should fit in fine.

I highly doubt Perfetti will be a center next season, probably won't ever be a center in the NHL to be honest.
23 janv. à 21 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
I wouldn't worry about it, Granlund has been consistent his entire career other then his short time in Pittsburgh, he also played with Nino so he should fit in fine.

I highly doubt Perfetti will be a center next season, probably won't ever be a center in the NHL to be honest.

Just because he hasn't been good yet doesn't mean that they shouldn't give him every opportunity to try and be one. Remember he was drafted as a center and played center points this year. Sure he may be a winger but if we just keep him on wine and never give him an opportunity to see what he's like at center after getting more nhl games under his belt would be foolish. Not like namestnikov is amazing at faceoffs and he's doing fine as a center, perfetti could 100% be a 2c behind scheifele next year
23 janv. à 21 h 7
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,755
Wennberg will be cheaper than henrique that's how. If henrique is worth a 2nd Wennberg is worth 3rd and some depth with a prospect that could be a bottom 6 player.

Also allows Evans to play with the ahl team and potentially develop stanley as if he was an nhl regular teams would pay for him based on the size alone

They might have paid for Stanley 2-3 seasons ago when there was a glimmer of upside still there, but the guys 25, he should be at the peak of his game, and he's spent most of the season warming the press box, again. He might have been a first round pick, but that was seven years ago. He's waivers bait at this point.

I think you underestimate what players go for at the deadline, go take a look at the last two seasons trades leading up to the TDL.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
23 janv. à 21 h 8
Démarrer sujet

Also nino and Granlund would not be on the same line and just because they played together doesn't mean he is an automatic fit for the team. Granlund played with zucker in Minnesota as well when he was on Pittsburgh so that falls flat right there. Granlund has been okay his career but look what happened when he got to Pittsburgh. If that happens he's not a rental and then we have another nate schmidt that can be okay roster player but really need that cap and ice time elsewhere
23 janv. à 21 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GiggywithGibby
They might have paid for Stanley 2-3 seasons ago when there was a glimmer of upside still there, but the guys 25, he should be at the peak of his game, and he's spent most of the season warming the press box, again. He might have been a first round pick, but that was seven years ago. He's waivers bait at this point.

I think you underestimate what players go for at the deadline, go take a look at the last two seasons trades leading up to the TDL.

I'm comparing the deal to max domi. Again domi had more offensive output than wennberg and no defense. He's been dealt past 2 deadlines first for a 3rd round prospect and then a 2nd but came with a cap dump. Wennberg is worse than domi in terms of again offensive details and wennberg better in defense and positioning. A 3rd and torgersson with those depth pieces is more than far for wennberg lol stick with what henrique is worth

Not saying stanley alone gets wennberg but as an add in dman that is 6'7 that is at least intriguing. They give him some regular minutes and who knows what happens. The main pieces are the 3rd and torgersson who was a 2nd in 2020 again not doing great but he's only 21.
23 janv. à 21 h 13
MisstheWhalers
Just because he hasn't been good yet doesn't mean that they shouldn't give him every opportunity to try and be one. Remember he was drafted as a center and played center points this year. Sure he may be a winger but if we just keep him on wine and never give him an opportunity to see what he's like at center after getting more nhl games under his belt would be foolish. Not like namestnikov is amazing at faceoffs and he's doing fine as a center, perfetti could 100% be a 2c behind scheifele next year

They really should be playing him at center right now with Scheifele out.

If he's gonna play center he needs to fill out and work on his speed, a smaller center needs to be fast or solid, preferably both, Perfetti is neither right now.
23 janv. à 21 h 14
MisstheWhalers
Also nino and Granlund would not be on the same line and just because they played together doesn't mean he is an automatic fit for the team. Granlund played with zucker in Minnesota as well when he was on Pittsburgh so that falls flat right there. Granlund has been okay his career but look what happened when he got to Pittsburgh. If that happens he's not a rental and then we have another nate schmidt that can be okay roster player but really need that cap and ice time elsewhere

I just meant a fit in the room, he'd play with Ehlers and I bet they'd be awesome together.
23 janv. à 21 h 15
Go for the cup in 25
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 817
MTL second rounder (2024) half retained and if another team is retaining another 50% on him, then that team probably receives a 4th or 5th rounder. That’s what I think he would cost.
GiggywithGibby a aimé ceci.
23 janv. à 21 h 15
Démarrer sujet
They really should be playing him at center right now with Scheifele out.

If he's gonna play center he needs to fill out and work on his speed, a smaller center needs to be fast or solid, preferably both, Perfetti is neither right now.

I don't think playing him center now works. He still learning to be that and throwing him at center now would not benefit the team. Best course of action: get a rental center (wennberg etc) that can play 2nd or 4th line (swapping with namestnikov) and next year play perfetti 2c for a longer period of time
23 janv. à 21 h 17
Démarrer sujet
I just meant a fit in the room, he'd play with Ehlers and I bet they'd be awesome together.

And Pittsburgh probably felt Granlund would be a great fit too but sometimes it just doesn't work. A rental is much more safe especially with the cap that Granlund has (ik it can be retained but that would cost likely mtl 2nd plus). Best play is a cheaper rental middle sixer center that doesn't cost 1st or 2nd
23 janv. à 21 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: V123
MTL second rounder (2024) half retained and if another team is retaining another 50% on him, then that team probably receives a 4th or 5th rounder. That’s what I think he would cost.

I think jets would rather pay a 3rd and a prospect like torgersson. Depth pieces in axel Jonsson-fjällby and Stanley can be added as well. If not enough jets move on to a cheaper option like wennberg
23 janv. à 21 h 21
Go for the cup in 25
I think jets would rather pay a 3rd and a prospect like torgersson. Depth pieces in axel Jonsson-fjällby and Stanley can be added as well. If not enough jets move on to a cheaper option like wennberg

Wennberg isn’t as good as a player as Henrique and is more expensive. I think Henrique would be an awesome fit in WPG, and if you guys are going for a cup, a second and a fourth aren’t going to matter, especially since you guys already have most of your draft picks
23 janv. à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Wennberg isn’t as good as a player as Henrique and is more expensive. I think Henrique would be an awesome fit in WPG, and if you guys are going for a cup, a second and a fourth aren’t going to matter, especially since you guys already have most of your draft picks

Wennberg is cheaper cap and cost to aquire lol
23 janv. à 21 h 24
Go for the cup in 25
Wennberg is cheaper cap and cost to aquire lol

Sorry my bad about the cap. Forgot he was at 4.5 million. But better players cost more. And someone like Vegas could outbid you for wennberg or Henrique so if you want a player, you better be prepared to give up picks and prospects.
23 janv. à 21 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Sorry my bad about the cap. Forgot he was at 4.5 million. But better players cost more. And someone like Vegas could outbid you for wennberg or Henrique so if you want a player, you better be prepared to give up picks and prospects.

Vegas will be looking at a higher piece like lindholm with eichel out wennberg is not on anyone's radar rn
23 janv. à 21 h 29
Go for the cup in 25
Vegas will be looking at a higher piece like lindholm with eichel out wennberg is not on anyone's radar rn

I would rather Wennberg then lindholm. Lindholm is too expensive to resign.
23 janv. à 21 h 37
Démarrer sujet
I would rather Wennberg then lindholm. Lindholm is too expensive to resign.

Vegas ain't paying a 2nd for wennberg lol go after Monahan or something. Also Vegas doesn't really need anything besides just being healthy. Already have eichel Karlsson and Roy as the top 3 centers and have many others who can. They go for a winger that can play middle six imo
23 janv. à 21 h 48
Go for the cup in 25
Vegas ain't paying a 2nd for wennberg lol go after Monahan or something. Also Vegas doesn't really need anything besides just being healthy. Already have eichel Karlsson and Roy as the top 3 centers and have many others who can. They go for a winger that can play middle six imo

But you were just saying how Vegas should go after lindholm. I’m a lil confused now. We just depth pieces like last year and we’ll be fine
23 janv. à 21 h 53
Démarrer sujet
But you were just saying how Vegas should go after lindholm. I’m a lil confused now. We just depth pieces like last year and we’ll be fine

Any team would benefit from Lindholm to be fair. If eichel is out longer-term then Lindholm should be priority 1. If he's fine go after Hoffman, duclair, Tarasenko etc
23 janv. à 22 h 13
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,236
Anaheim might be asking Winnipeg for a first round pick.
Do we all agree or disagree?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage