SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Chicago Blackhawks signed Nick Foligno (2 Years / $4,500,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

14 janv. à 11 h 33
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,673
Quoting: TheFastAndTheFleuryous
Maybe I’m expecting too much from them. Still, Pittsburgh made the playoffs in Crosby’s second year with the team.

Hawks made the conf finals in second year with Kane and Toews. But they also already had Keith, Seabrook, and Sharp established. Difference now is they got Bedard first and they’re waiting for their prospects to develop around him. It’ll be a few years.
14 janv. à 11 h 37
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,223
huh, everyday I keep coming back to see it this signing was removed, a bad early "April Fools" joke, but it seems to be real.

I'll check again tomorrow, this joke isn't funny anymore.
CSStrowbridge a aimé ceci.
15 janv. à 4 h 39
Good nerd
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 419
Yes, because they keep him and it expires before they start contending. This is apparently the going rate to get a guy who was chasing a cup to simultaneously give up that dream and accept a lot of losing before he retires. His AAV comes not from his production, but from his leadership and sacrifice, which will pay dividends in 5 years when the young guys didn't try to jump ship after all of the losing.

This signing cannot be looked at in a vacuum. He works hard, he has the respect of guys on other teams around the league, he is willing to drop the gloves, and he can lead by example to teach the kids how to play the right way. He provides a lot that the Hawks don't have, and it isn't like they are planning
15 janv. à 10 h 55
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 24
Quoting: RawDeal
GM's like paying Foligno's

Only the crappy ones

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage