What I Would Do Next Year

Créé par: TMLBRIAN
Équipe: 2024-25 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 10 janv. 2024
Publié: 10 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Sell Tank and Kubalik at the deadline.

I would sign a lot of very good vet depth forwards.

This team looks a lot more well rounded than this year.

Thoughts?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
3850 000 $
1775 000 $
2775 000 $
2775 000 $
2775 000 $
11 000 000 $
1775 000 $
32 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
43 500 000 $
42 000 000 $
12 000 000 $
21 750 000 $
Transactions
OTT
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
Any Team
DAL
    Tarasenko at deadline (retained)
    OTT
    1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (VGK)
    Détails additionnels:
    Any Team
    VGK
      Kubalik at deadline (retained)
      Rachats de contrats
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de DET
      Logo de DAL
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de DET
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de VGK
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      Logo de OTT
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2387 700 000 $88 425 714 $850 000 $600 000 $-725 714 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
      8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
      AG
      UFA - 4
      8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
      C
      UFA - 7
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      AD, C
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      863 333 $863 333 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 1
      7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
      C
      UFA - 6
      4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      C
      RFA
      2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      AG, C, AD
      UFA - 2
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      AD, C, AG
      UFA
      1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA
      835 000 $835 000 $
      C, AD
      RFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
      DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
      G
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      8 050 000 $8 050 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 8
      4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      DG/DD, AG
      RFA
      805 000 $805 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 1
      916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
      DG
      RFA - 1
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      10 janv. à 21 h 59
      Rest is a weapon
      Rejoint: avr. 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 300
      Other than the 4th line, all of whom will likely get more in FA, this team is very similar to the current roster. What we have has not been working. They need a shakeup. Need to deal 1 of Norris, Batherson, or Chabot IMO
      10 janv. à 22 h 1
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: mai 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,185
      Quoting: Who_is_Jimmy_Stu
      Other than the 4th line, all of whom will likely get more in FA, this team is very similar to the current roster. What we have has not been working. They need a shakeup. Need to deal 1 of Norris, Batherson, or Chabot IMO

I don't believe their core is the problem. They need a proper 3rd and 4th line. These 3rd and 4th lines will cause other teams fits. It will make it so the top 2 lines spend a lot more time in the O zone.

This bottom 6 is substantially better than what they have now.
      10 janv. à 22 h 2
      Démarrer sujet

Also what do you think each guy gets in FA? I struggle with predicting free agent contracts. So you could be right!
      10 janv. à 22 h 15
      Rest is a weapon
      Quoting: TMLBRIAN
      Also what do you think each guy gets in FA? I struggle with predicting free agent contracts. So you could be right!

I have trouble with this too but I remember seeing on a previous ACGM that Chicago will likely like to keep Foligno and have him retire as a Blackhawk. Someone made a team that signed Foligno to like a 2Mx2 and a Hawks fan said they would easily match that because something along the lines of "Foligno is practically our Captain... yada yada yada. Would consider giving him the C as Bedard matures. Should retire a Blackhawk." As for Lafferty, he is doing so well in VAN that I'm sure there will be mutual interest to keep him there. Since he already has like 15 points, I'm guessing he would probably get at least 3M in FA because of his depth scoring and PKing ability. As for Noesen, he already has 10 goals and over 20 pts on the year so I'm sure he will be another coveted depth add for many teams in FA and will likely command the same if not more than Lafferty. But then again, what the hell do I know????
      TMLBRIAN a aimé ceci.
      10 janv. à 22 h 36
      Rest is a weapon
      I don't believe their core is the problem. They need a proper 3rd and 4th line. These 3rd and 4th lines will cause other teams fits. It will make it so the top 2 lines spend a lot more time in the O zone.

I agree that a better bottom 6 will go a long way but the Sens top players need to start figuring things out. There is so much talent on the roster but it's like they're all out there doing there own thing and aren't on the same page. They need to all start playing a more similar style and create an identity and a standard that they all have to execute.

I look at a team like the Jets: a solid #1C in Scheifele, a great goal scorer in Connor, one of the best goalies in the league, and a decent #1Dman in Morrissey. Some good depth and solid veterans but not a stacked team by any means. However, they have a system and standards that allow their whole team to flourish. They simply play a strong 200 foot game and everyone contributes to the offense and when you pair that with a strong goalie, you win games.

With the Sens, a few guys defend, a few guys don't. Some guys are playing dump and chase while other guys are trying to play a possession game. They're not clicking on offense because there is no connection/chemistry and they are in shambles on defense because they don't have a standard of how you defend within their "system." (or at least it hasn't shown)
      TMLBRIAN a aimé ceci.
      10 janv. à 22 h 39
      Démarrer sujet
      I agree that a better bottom 6 will go a long way but the Sens top players need to start figuring things out. There is so much talent on the roster but it's like they're all out there doing there own thing and aren't on the same page. They need to all start playing a more similar style and create an identity and a standard that they all have to execute.

I look at a team like the Jets: a solid #1C in Scheifele, a great goal scorer in Connor, one of the best goalies in the league, and a decent #1Dman in Morrissey. Some good depth and solid veterans but not a stacked team by any means. However, they have a system and standards that allow their whole team to flourish. They simply play a strong 200 foot game and everyone contributes to the offense and when you pair that with a strong goalie, you win games.

With the Sens, a few guys defend, a few guys don't. Some guys are playing dump and chase while other guys are trying to play a possession game. They're not clicking on offense because there is no connection/chemistry and they are in shambles on defense because they don't have a standard of how you defend within their "system." (or at least it hasn't shown)

Yes, that's on the coaching. They have recently had a coaching change. I am sure it will take time to get the new system in place.
      Who_is_Jimmy_Stu a aimé ceci.
      11 janv. à 8 h 15
      Mentions "j'aime": 326
      Sprong is not what Ottawa needs , they need 2 way players who work hard, back check / forecheck & cause turnovers. Sprong is an offensive player who has very good skill from the offensive blue line in. Ottawa already has too many players like this.
      You’re on the right track with Lafferty , Foligno and Noesen.
      11 janv. à 9 h 18
      Rejoint: mai 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 90

Agree on the core needing better support. However the D needs an overhaul. One of Chabot or Chychryn are out plus Brannstrom next year. Replaced with a solid RHD and depth pieces.
      12 janv. à 22 h 25
      Rest is a weapon
      I have trouble with this too but I remember seeing on a previous ACGM that Chicago will likely like to keep Foligno and have him retire as a Blackhawk. Someone made a team that signed Foligno to like a 2Mx2 and a Hawks fan said they would easily match that because something along the lines of "Foligno is practically our Captain... yada yada yada. Would consider giving him the C as Bedard matures. Should retire a Blackhawk." As for Lafferty, he is doing so well in VAN that I'm sure there will be mutual interest to keep him there. Since he already has like 15 points, I'm guessing he would probably get at least 3M in FA because of his depth scoring and PKing ability. As for Noesen, he already has 10 goals and over 20 pts on the year so I'm sure he will be another coveted depth add for many teams in FA and will likely command the same if not more than Lafferty. But then again, what the hell do I know????

Haha @TMLBRIAN I called it. Hawks extended Foligno 2x4.5M
      TMLBRIAN a aimé ceci.
      13 janv. à 2 h 20
      Démarrer sujet
      Haha TMLBRIAN I called it. Hawks extended Foligno 2x4.5M

Yes totally! Good call smile

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question: