Forums/Armchair-GM

Unrealistic offseason shakeup

Créé par: YeahIDunno
Équipe: 2024-25 Hurricanes de la Caroline
Date de création initiale: 7 janv. 2024
Publié: 8 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Will this happen? Doubtful. Are the values right? Probably not. Would it be fun? Yes!

With $13m of Burns/Orlov going off the cap, can extend TK easily.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
LISTE DE RÉSERVEANSCAP HIT
2900 000 $
3825 000 $
RFAANSCAP HIT
86 750 000 $
22 000 000 $
1900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
32 750 000 $
22 500 000 $
22 250 000 $
21 750 000 $
Transactions
OTT
  1. Necas, Martin [Droits de RFA]
  2. Unger Sörum, Felix
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (CAR)
PHI
  1. Bunting, Michael
  2. Heimosalmi, Aleksi
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (CAR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CAR
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2287 700 000 $86 475 714 $0 $20 000 $1 224 286 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
9 750 000 $9 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AD
RFA
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
RFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
RFA
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance20 000 $$20K)
C
RFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 janv. à 19 h 46
boltsfan71
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 768
yea pretty unrealistic
csick a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 20 h 9
Rejoint: avr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,376
Modifié 8 janv. à 20 h 15
That deal to Brady seems pretty close to what his actual cost would be but TK is a little off. The real problem is that the Hurricanes don't really have a need to shake up the top end of their roster... they already have an elite 1C, a top-10 defenseman, a star winger, a young guy who seems destined to be a star in Seth Jarvis. The only real problems coming up soon that I can see is the need for another top-4 defensemen to replace either Skjei/Pesce
8 janv. à 20 h 25
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 172
I’d be a Canes fan if this happened lol…wow, could you imagine??? Those are the type of players the Canes need though. They’d fit perfectly under Brindamour’s system…
8 janv. à 20 h 28
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,599
Just breaking this down, cause this is quite bad. Brady is nowhere as good as his brother, and he certainly isn’t going to get that from the Canes. Necas (with an extension) and the 2nd, that is a lot closer to fair value than the drastic overpayment we see here. Canes aren’t trading FUS, they have already made that clear with what he showcased this preseason.

As for the TK trade, they aren’t moving Bunting with how well he has clicked and fixed the Canes PP.

As for signings, replace Amadio with Martinook. Drury, Noesen, and Chatfield likely get a bit less money than what you have given them, but it certainly isn’t the worst thing on here.
8 janv. à 20 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Quoting: evelutions2
As for the TK trade, they aren’t moving Bunting with how well he has clicked and fixed the Canes PP.

Bunting has been good on the PP, but (other trade value aside) I would swap Bunting for TK in the lineup every day of the week.

Quoting: evelutions2
As for signings, replace Amadio with Martinook. Drury, Noesen, and Chatfield likely get a bit less money than what you have given them, but it certainly isn’t the worst thing on here.

Drury has arbitration rights, I have no idea what AAV that will end up with.

As for Marty, at some point it would be nice to get someone who is both younger and can shoot a little better on Staal's line.
8 janv. à 21 h 4
Quoting: Goose1227
I’d be a Canes fan if this happened lol…wow, could you imagine??? Those are the type of players the Canes need though. They’d fit perfectly under Brindamour’s system…

I really like the idea of TK as a Cane... I feel he'd do great under Rod... not so sure about Brady, he seems like he's not so great in his own end and I'm concerned about how much they'd cost and messing up locker room chemistry
Goose1227 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 21 h 32
Quoting: seanrushton
I really like the idea of TK as a Cane... I feel he'd do great under Rod... not so sure about Brady, he seems like he's not so great in his own end and I'm concerned about how much they'd cost and messing up locker room chemistry

Understand your concerns w Brady, but a lot of what you see is because of how bad the Sens are right now. The kid is a gamer, no not the greatest on the defensive end, but a lot better than what he’s showing. As far as locker room, he’s exactly what you’d want. The guy just wants to win, and win badly. The media and social media love to make stories out of nothing. I mean I kinda feel for him. He signed that long term contract cause he was told Sens were gonna do what it took to win. Now granted the players need to play better, but management has been in shambles. The ownership, GM, HC situations…finally getting that under control. HC is the next thing they need to get in order. I still think the Sens will be a good team, just need to get through this period and figure who stays and who goes.
JarvisforSelke a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 21 h 35

Forgot, TK would be PERFECT in a Canes uniform. Talk about thriving in a system, 1000% he would. Not the biggest guy but plays like he’s a monster. Plays a very physical game, loves to make it tough on the opponent and will do whatever it takes to win. Now with how good Flyers are playing, it’d be tough to trade TK. Briere has said they’re still following the path they set before season. They’re rebuilding for the future even with the early success. Maybe they trade him in offseason. If so, Canes need to be first in line.
8 janv. à 21 h 41
Understand your concerns w Brady, but a lot of what you see is because of how bad the Sens are right now. The kid is a gamer, no not the greatest on the defensive end, but a lot better than what he’s showing. As far as locker room, he’s exactly what you’d want. The guy just wants to win, and win badly. The media and social media love to make stories out of nothing. I mean I kinda feel for him. He signed that long term contract cause he was told Sens were gonna do what it took to win. Now granted the players need to play better, but management has been in shambles. The ownership, GM, HC situations…finally getting that under control. HC is the next thing they need to get in order. I still think the Sens will be a good team, just need to get through this period and figure who stays and who goes.

It would also be nice to have our fourth guy with 30 goal potential (Him, Svech, Jarvis, Aho). I know the media in Canadian markets can be awful but there have been some concerning on-ice incidents with him that make me question his judgment... jawing at Kochetkov after that penalty shot as well as 200+ penalty minutes in the last year and a half but I also think that RBA could curb his worst on-ice tendencies. It would also be nice to have a second very very physical forward to pair with Svech and just let them cause havoc.
Goose1227 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 21 h 46
Forgot, TK would be PERFECT in a Canes uniform. Talk about thriving in a system, 1000% he would. Not the biggest guy but plays like he’s a monster. Plays a very physical game, loves to make it tough on the opponent and will do whatever it takes to win. Now with how good Flyers are playing, it’d be tough to trade TK. Briere has said they’re still following the path they set before season. They’re rebuilding for the future even with the early success. Maybe they trade him in offseason. If so, Canes need to be first in line.

He's the kind of player that Brind'Amour loves... remind me a lot of Seth Jarvis tbh in terms of both play style and physical build (Both 5'10 175). He seems like another guy that you can deploy in all situations. I do think that Philly decides to sell at the deadline and I hope that they acquire him for the long term.
Goose1227 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 21 h 50
It would also be nice to have our fourth guy with 30 goal potential (Him, Svech, Jarvis, Aho). I know the media in Canadian markets can be awful but there have been some concerning on-ice incidents with him that make me question his judgment... jawing at Kochetkov after that penalty shot as well as 200+ penalty minutes in the last year and a half but I also think that RBA could curb his worst on-ice tendencies. It would also be nice to have a second very very physical forward to pair with Svech and just let them cause havoc.

Agreed, I like the physical part but he definitely needs to be smarter w the penalties and when to fight. Also agree w you on him jawing w Koch, didn’t see anything wrong w what Koch did. Suck it up Brady and take the L like a man. Frustration got the best of him. Hard to control that but as a leader he needs to do better. RBA would def get him right, no doubt. I think Canes are a perfect fit for Brady. Maybe not what Canes want, but I think that’s a great spot for him.
8 janv. à 21 h 51
He's the kind of player that Brind'Amour loves... remind me a lot of Seth Jarvis tbh in terms of both play style and physical build (Both 5'10 175). He seems like another guy that you can deploy in all situations. I do think that Philly decides to sell at the deadline and I hope that they acquire him for the long term.

Bingo! Great call…def like Jarvis. Jarvis still very young, but what a great comparison. If Flyers do sell, TK would be perfect for the Canes. Good luck to you and good chatting.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage