Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $81 117 500 $422 500 $5 482 500 $2 382 500 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 8
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 7
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AD, C
RFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
RFA - 1
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
Logo de Predators de Nashville
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance3 250 000 $$3M)
DD
RFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 687 500 $3 687 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
Équipe de réserve
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $ (2 250 000 $$2M2 250 000 $$2M)
G
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 janv. à 18 h 0
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 347
Quoting: dgibb10
Which contenders have the cap space and interest in spending that cap space on gryz tho? If they can get more good for them, but I don't see it as a very likely possibility

With how cap is accrued, a bunch of contenders will have the space for him
8 janv. à 18 h 0
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,188
Quoting: Rags21
Why wouldn’t Nashville start Georgiev or jones or whoever they get in return and have Lankinen backup lol. They don’t have to get rid of the goalie they get in return

Besides Nashville fans literally said your offer is light, so I’m not the only one lol

Because if they sell Saros they aren't trying to compete and would rather get assets?

You seem to have a lack of understanding. I do not care who the devils get. I am looking for value in the market. And there is value to be found.

Look at past goalie trades. It's not that expensive to get a mediocre goalie. it's not even that expensive to get a great one
8 janv. à 18 h 4
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: LPProductions
With how cap is accrued, a bunch of contenders will have the space for him

Which ones?

I can see this as a list of buyers
Van (already bought), VGK (has more than enough D), Edmonton (no cap), LAK (no interest), AZ (probably not buying or giving up a 3rd for Gryz), Avs (no interest), Stars (no cap), Wild (no cap), Winnipeg (no interest), Carolina (no interest), NYI (would be looking to do the same thing we are, which is take it dirt cheap), NYR (no cap), Pitt (no cap), Philly (no interest), Washington (no interest), and you aren't sending Gryz within the division to toronto tampa or florida.
8 janv. à 18 h 18
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,308
Because if they sell Saros they aren't trying to compete and would rather get assets?

You seem to have a lack of understanding. I do not care who the devils get. I am looking for value in the market. And there is value to be found.

Look at past goalie trades. It's not that expensive to get a mediocre goalie. it's not even that expensive to get a great one

Lmao you clearly do care if you’re trading for Jarry, Pettersson, Saros, etc. and fans are usually declining
8 janv. à 18 h 22
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Lmao you clearly do care if you’re trading for Jarry, Pettersson, Saros, etc. and fans are usually declining

I have had very productive conversations with a number of pens fans about Jarry and Pettersson. I like Pettersson, he's certainly a guy I would target.

I have like 20 goalies I'd be happy if NJD acquired. Again, you don't want NJD to find a goalie (probably because the Devils [and Canes] dominate and control playplay in a way the Rangers don't and you're terrified of a repeat of last year, where the devils win with simply competent goaltending despite Igor playing the best hockey of his life)
8 janv. à 18 h 27
I have had very productive conversations with a number of pens fans about Jarry and Pettersson. I like Pettersson, he's certainly a guy I would target.

I have like 20 goalies I'd be happy if NJD acquired. Again, you don't want NJD to find a goalie (probably because the Devils [and Canes] dominate and control playplay in a way the Rangers don't and you're terrified of a repeat of last year, where the devils win with simply competent goaltending despite Igor playing the best hockey of his life)

Lol right that’s why the devils and canes have won Stanley cups in the last few years. Keep living in fantasyland
8 janv. à 18 h 28
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Lol right that’s why the devils and canes have won Stanley cups in the last few years. Keep living in fantasyland

And the rangers cup is where?? Talking **** about 2 teams who have a combined 4 cups since the rags last won
8 janv. à 18 h 29
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,429
gmgb ennis How's this? If I'm off which pieces am I off on my valuations on?

I think a 1st+ Casey is probably a decent starting point for Saros.

As @gmgb pointed out, there a numerous teams in a playoff spot (or fighting for one) that could use a genuine starter. It'd be a bidding war.
Given Saros reputation + his contract + the fact that Trotz isn't inclined to move him right now - it'd likely take an overpayment to pry him out of Nashville.

As for the other two, somewhere along the lines of a 2nd/3rd for either of them. Probably a late-ish 3rd for Carrier and maybe a 3rd+ for Trenin
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: Ennis

As gmgb pointed out, there a numerous teams in a playoff spot (or fighting for one) that could use a genuine starter. It'd likely be a bidding war.
Given Saros reputation + his contract + the fact that Trotz isn't inclined to move him right now - it'd likely take an overpayment to pry him out of Nashville.

As for the other two, somewhere along the lines of a 2nd/3rd for either of them. Probably a late-ish 3rd for Carrier and maybe a 3rd+ for Trenin

So I was in the ballpark? Nice.

Idk how high NJD would get into a bidding war. I think the major part of our pitch would be no bad cap coming back.

If the preds can get a significantly bigger haul than this, props to them.

I’m a big fan of Trenin and Carrier. Seems like reasonable prices.

Brunette is doing great for Nashville, i wish NJD kept him instead of extending ancient Ruff but oh well
8 janv. à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist

As gmgb pointed out, there a numerous teams in a playoff spot (or fighting for one) that could use a genuine starter. It'd be a bidding war.

Also is there any price on Askarov or is he also untouchable? More than understandable if he is untouchable
8 janv. à 18 h 34
And the rangers cup is where?? Talking **** about 2 teams who have a combined 4 cups since the rags last won

Lmao I’m talking about the last 5 years which is more relevant than bringing up the rangers cup in 94. What’s the matter you can’t think of anything else except the typical devils comeback?

If the devils are sooooo good, why didn’t they sweep the rangers last year?

If the canes are sooooo good, why didn’t they beat the rangers to advance to the ECF?

All those analytics bullcrap goes out the door come playoff time. Wins are wins and that’s all that matters. You can keep your excuses
8 janv. à 18 h 34
So I was in the ballpark? Nice.

Idk how high NJD would get into a bidding war. I think the major part of our pitch would be no bad cap coming back.

If the preds can get a significantly bigger haul than this, props to them.

I’m a big fan of Trenin and Carrier. Seems like reasonable prices.

Brunette is doing great for Nashville, i wish NJD kept him instead of extending ancient Ruff but oh well

Yeah. A lot of Preds fans will tell you these MASSIVE prices, which is a bit unrealistic given goalies never really go for that much.

The one thing the Preds have going for a Saros deal is his overall rep as a top goalie along with his fairly friendly contract. I'd say a 1st+ as the base ESPECIALLY since there are teams that would kill to have Saros in the pipes right now.
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 18 h 35
Also is there any price on Askarov or is he also untouchable? More than understandable if he is untouchable

No clue. Trotz is a wild card. Personally, I'd like to keep him
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 18 h 36
Lmao I’m talking about the last 5 years which is more relevant than bringing up the rangers cup in 94. What’s the matter you can’t think of anything else except the typical devils comeback?

If the canes are sooooo good, why didn’t they beat the rangers to advance to the ECF?

All those analytics bullcrap goes out the door come playoff time. Wins are wins and that’s all that matters. You can keep your excuses

This is kind of throwing stones in a glass house given neither team has really accomplished anything in the past 5 years lol.
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 18 h 36
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
No clue. Trotz is a wild card. Personally, I'd like to keep him

I’d think you would too but presumably (or maybe not) one of him/saros should be able to be shook loose for the right price. I think he’s a stud who’d fit right in with our window if we decide to take a step back this year with all the injuries, take some cap casualties, and sell toffoli
Ennis a aimé ceci.
8 janv. à 18 h 37
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist

Talking about playoffs to a fan of the team that eliminated you last year after you spent significant draft capital on rentals.
8 janv. à 18 h 41
Talking about playoffs to a fan of the team that eliminated you last year after you spent significant draft capital on rentals.

And then you got knocked out after lmao big whoop. Hughes sure did enjoy that cup win over the Rangers! Add it to his resume baby (won the cup in 2023)
8 janv. à 18 h 42
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 347
Which ones?

I can see this as a list of buyers
Van (already bought), VGK (has more than enough D), Edmonton (no cap), LAK (no interest), AZ (probably not buying or giving up a 3rd for Gryz), Avs (no interest), Stars (no cap), Wild (no cap), Winnipeg (no interest), Carolina (no interest), NYI (would be looking to do the same thing we are, which is take it dirt cheap), NYR (no cap), Pitt (no cap), Philly (no interest), Washington (no interest), and you aren't sending Gryz within the division to toronto tampa or florida.

For one, injuries always happen, landscape of those team could be a whole lot different a few months down the line. Any team with ~800k could acquire Gryz at the deadline, so some of those teams you listed with no cap could take him on. Also, why are you so sure teams like LA, COL and WPG wouldn't be interested? He's at minimum an upgrade on both their bottom-pairs (Englund/Johnson/Stanley). If they're still in the hunt, I can absolutely see Arizona trading for Gryz if they remain in the hunt. They seem to be done rebuilding and still have a gluttony of picks, trading one of their seven 3rd rounders over the next 3 years for an upgrade at defense doesn't seem all that crazy.
8 janv. à 18 h 44
This is kind of throwing stones in a glass house given neither team has really accomplished anything in the past 5 years lol.

And talking about their last won cup is also meaningless lol. Taking about the last 5-10 years is way more relevant than complete history
8 janv. à 18 h 47
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist
And then you got knocked out after lmao big whoop. Hughes sure did enjoy that cup win over the Rangers! Add it to his resume baby (won the cup in 2023)

He can put it right next to Henrik Lundqvists cup (1 single vezina and 2 all star games)
8 janv. à 18 h 48
Démarrer sujet
I Love J Boqvist

To another very good team playing fantastic puck controlling hockey.
8 janv. à 18 h 53
And talking about their last won cup is also meaningless lol. Taking about the last 5-10 years is way more relevant than complete history

Yeah, which is why I said neither team has really accomplished much lol. It's useless to argue about
10 janv. à 20 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,538
Quoting: tupty
I appreciate that you recognize what Gryz has been, but this has been a bad year for him. He has been unavailable due to injury, and when he comes back he has not looked good. Giveaways, mishandling the puck, and questionable decisions. He played well in the Tampa game so he might be turning it around. But if he were to be traded today, a 4 or a 5 is probably all he would get. I suspect Boston just keeps him for depth unless they trade him for cap space to bring in a different D man.

I guessing he didn't have a training camp and most of his off season was rehabbing not training per se'. So Everytime he starts getting a rhythm to his game he's getting an injury. I agree he played very well in TB ,and I happened to watch the AZ game and thought he was good there too. Just think he needs his sea legs under him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage