Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $82 871 667 $850 000 $0 $628 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
725 000 $725 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 janv. à 19 h 28
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,208
Garland is not available.
7 janv. à 19 h 47
Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,624
That's a pretty hefty offer for Giroux. Not sure he'd waive though.
Prime_Jimbo a aimé ceci.
7 janv. à 19 h 59
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,900
Quoting: TCMonkey
That's a pretty hefty offer for Giroux. Not sure he'd waive though.

Hopefully playing with Petey would entice him
7 janv. à 21 h 17
2018 Canucks
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 750
Busting up Bleuger’s line is a set back to gain a top 6 forward & at a heavy price.

Rather see a minor trade for a 4C & a big fish RHD if available. The D could wait til the offseason.

Comes down to going all in or not.
7 janv. à 21 h 22
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Modifié 8 janv. à 0 h 2
Quoting: Nighthawk
Busting up Bleuger’s line is a set back to gain a top 6 forward & at a heavy price.

Rather see a minor trade for a 4C & a big fish RHD if available. The D could wait til the offseason.

Comes down to going all in or not.

I think Zetterlund would keep the 3rd line vibe going. Tenacious player, a little bigger, slightly less skill but this trade really represents the need to replace Garland as well. I'm not sure Lotto Line sticks around all year but in the playoffs it could if no top 6 winger added.
7 janv. à 23 h 12
Grierless Sharks Fan
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 936
I don't think the Sharks would trade Zet for that.
Then again, it's Grier.
8 janv. à 9 h 42
Sens
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 396
Quoting: Prime_Jimbo
Hopefully playing with Petey would entice him

petey wont be there next year
8 janv. à 9 h 57
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Quoting: Boodin
petey wont be there next year

Good morning, thanks for the laugh
8 janv. à 12 h 54
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,620
OTT has as much interest in bringing in a 4.9M$ 3rd liner as they do in bringing back zeitsev
8 janv. à 14 h 50
Stovetop
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Quoting: goodfella
I don't think the Sharks would trade Zet for that.
Then again, it's Grier.

What do you mean it's Grier? Dude has completely revamped the future of this team. We have Zetterlund because of the MASSIVE haul that was the Timo trade.

I won't stand for any Grier slander. He's been incredible with leaning into the rebuild and getting assets back
8 janv. à 16 h 4
Grierless Sharks Fan
Quoting: AStovetop
What do you mean it's Grier? Dude has completely revamped the future of this team. We have Zetterlund because of the MASSIVE haul that was the Timo trade.

I won't stand for any Grier slander. He's been incredible with leaning into the rebuild and getting assets back

The quantity hall? Zet is a 3rd liner playing top six minutes. The two dmen are 2/3rd line dmen at best (which we didn't need to trade a top line winger to get).
The only question mark is Musty and the upcoming pick. That's up to the scouts.

We're subsidizing the eastern conference and he's left minimal flexibility on retention with any short term assets we have. He hasn't actually won big on any trades. Duclair was a cap casualty.

We are worse than we need to be during the rebuild. Hawks have more GF and less GA with arguably a worse team.

For the record, I'm not saying he has to go. I just think he's been given too much credit.
8 janv. à 16 h 20
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Quoting: athrin
OTT has as much interest in bringing in a 4.9M$ 3rd liner as they do in bringing back zeitsev

I guess Zaitsev could be more imposing the Hamonic wink
8 janv. à 17 h 48
Stovetop
The quantity hall? Zet is a 3rd liner playing top six minutes. The two dmen are 2/3rd line dmen at best (which we didn't need to trade a top line winger to get).
The only question mark is Musty and the upcoming pick. That's up to the scouts.

We're subsidizing the eastern conference and he's left minimal flexibility on retention with any short term assets we have. He hasn't actually won big on any trades. Duclair was a cap casualty.

We are worse than we need to be during the rebuild. Hawks have more GF and less GA with arguably a worse team.

For the record, I'm not saying he has to go. I just think he's been given too much credit.

Zetterlund is a 3rd liner with skill and only 24. With the play he's shown this year he absolutely has top 6 potential. Okhotiuk is a 7th D-man with some room to grow. Not much I really expected more from that. Seems like you haven't watched Shakir at all. He is an absolute stud and easily projects to be a top pairing d-man. Idk what else to say about Musty, an absolute steal. Add to that a 2nd (and potential 1st) and that's an absurd haul for Timo who does nothing for our rebuild. Addison for a 5th and a MAYBE 4th liner. Turned the pick that was Geekie (11th overall) into Bystedt, Lund, and Havelid all of whom I'd say are around the value of Geekie

Did you think these guys were supposed to be difference makers this year? That would be completely counterintuitive to the trade.

He's done amazing with what he was given. Burns was playing poorly for us. He cleared cap and got assets back as well. Karlsson trade is a great for return for only 1 mil retention. Especially with Granlund playing the way he is. He also got Thrun for a f-ing 3rd. Drafting has been phenomenal. Duke was a win, even if you want to discredit it as a cap casualty. Sturm signing has been amazing. I mean I could go on and on, but he's been amazing

You should check the man-games lost to injury stats. Sharks have the most (likely taken over by Chicago after the Bedard injury now) in the league.

As for the credit he's given, I'm not sure ehat you're talking about. He's constantly being talked about the same way you are now. he's blamed for everything when most moves he's made won't pan out for 2-5 years
9 janv. à 0 h 23
Grierless Sharks Fan
Zetterlund is a 3rd liner with skill and only 24. With the play he's shown this year he absolutely has top 6 potential. Okhotiuk is a 7th D-man with some room to grow. Not much I really expected more from that. Seems like you haven't watched Shakir at all. He is an absolute stud and easily projects to be a top pairing d-man. Idk what else to say about Musty, an absolute steal. Add to that a 2nd (and potential 1st) and that's an absurd haul for Timo who does nothing for our rebuild. Addison for a 5th and a MAYBE 4th liner. Turned the pick that was Geekie (11th overall) into Bystedt, Lund, and Havelid all of whom I'd say are around the value of Geekie

Did you think these guys were supposed to be difference makers this year? That would be completely counterintuitive to the trade.

He's done amazing with what he was given. Burns was playing poorly for us. He cleared cap and got assets back as well. Karlsson trade is a great for return for only 1 mil retention. Especially with Granlund playing the way he is. He also got Thrun for a f-ing 3rd. Drafting has been phenomenal. Duke was a win, even if you want to discredit it as a cap casualty. Sturm signing has been amazing. I mean I could go on and on, but he's been amazing

You should check the man-games lost to injury stats. Sharks have the most (likely taken over by Chicago after the Bedard injury now) in the league.

As for the credit he's given, I'm not sure ehat you're talking about. He's constantly being talked about the same way you are now. he's blamed for everything when most moves he's made won't pan out for 2-5 years

Burns wasn't playing poorly, the whole team was. The return for him with that retention was garbage.
EK was a terrible return. We took on cap dumps and traded away the best dman we've ever had for a 1st and Granlund. Hoffman or Rutta are not playing great. Granlund has exceeded my expectations.

The Thrun move was a good move. Addison, meh.

I still think Zet is playing above who he is.

I'd rather have Lekkerimaki or Nazar. I did at the time too of that 2022 draft. I know it's hindsight for that 2nd round, but it looks like there were FAR BETTER kids in that round we passed on.

All I see on this website is people saying he's killing it and nothing convinces me he is so far. In fact, he's made bad big moves and a couple of okay little ones. I think I'm the only Grier hater on here tbh.
I'd be happy to eat crow, but I don't see it coming to my table just yet.
10 janv. à 11 h 30
Stovetop
Burns wasn't playing poorly, the whole team was. The return for him with that retention was garbage.
EK was a terrible return. We took on cap dumps and traded away the best dman we've ever had for a 1st and Granlund. Hoffman or Rutta are not playing great. Granlund has exceeded my expectations.

The Thrun move was a good move. Addison, meh.

I still think Zet is playing above who he is.

I'd rather have Lekkerimaki or Nazar. I did at the time too of that 2022 draft. I know it's hindsight for that 2nd round, but it looks like there were FAR BETTER kids in that round we passed on.

All I see on this website is people saying he's killing it and nothing convinces me he is so far. In fact, he's made bad big moves and a couple of okay little ones. I think I'm the only Grier hater on here tbh.
I'd be happy to eat crow, but I don't see it coming to my table just yet.

It's very clear you're looking for reasons not to like him so it's not even worth continuing
10 janv. à 13 h 3
Grierless Sharks Fan
It's very clear you're looking for reasons not to like him so it's not even worth continuing

I was critical and praised him just in the last post.

Fair enough though. See you around the site.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage