SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2019 Redraft

2019 Redraft (edited)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2019
Créé par: jd__
Publié: 4 janv. à 15 h 14
Description
I will state, it won’t just be the best players at the top always, if players are somewhat close in talent but the team needs them more, that’ll play a factor.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Jack Hughes has been the best player of this draft, nuff said, they stay with this pick.
2Logo de Rangers de New York-Ultimately between Zegras and Boldy here for me(Cozens too), Seider is the second best player in the draft, but with Wheeler possibly retiring or leaving the team after this season, they’ll need a RW that’s not just named Lafreniere
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Seider would be a great fit in Chicago, it would stack up that right side for them, and Seider can play with almost anyone and make them better. Plus like I said, he’s the second best player of the draft.
4Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaAvalanche definitely take a center here, they need that 2C and I think Cozens is a better option than Zegras for here.
5Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Kings could use a potential first pairing D on that left side. If Byram can keep healthy I think this is perfect for the Kings.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Not sure how Wings fan will feel about this but it was between Z and Caufield. Though Z had more versatility as he can play both center and wing and the Wings could use both a 2C and top pairing LW
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Cam York (+7 )
Obviously, the next best player available is Caufield, and to have him drop this far as a Habs fan kills me but there has just been better options for these teams. Obviously for the Sabres here, they’re gonna have so much firepower offensively in the future with their prospect pool and having Cam York who can play on the right side if needed will really help the D, even if he’s not the best pick for this spot.
8Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Put him with McDavid or Draisaitl and he’s bound to go off, plus, the Oilers could use another forward whereas their defence is pretty set. They could go with Spencer Knight here but Skinner I think is just having a tough start to the year, we know what he’s done in the past. Plus, Knight hasn’t been anything special, but I do think the Cats rushed him.
9Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks could use a top 6 winger and Maccelli is their guy
10Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Tough one to decide for the Canucks but I thought I would go LW, didn’t think they had very many holes anywhere
11Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieCan play C or RW, having top 3 centers be Cooley, Geekie, and Dach would be great
12Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Decided to go with a D here as the Wild were tough, obviously they don’t have Boldy anymore but they have some replacements. Yurov might not turn out as good as Boldy but he’s a similar player
13Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Newhook could be great as the 2nd line LW currently for the Panthers as they don’t really have any good young LW
14Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaThis one might have some people confused, losing York they need to add a D on the left side, to me it was between Broberg and Heinola. I think if Broberg gets a chance at being a full time NHLer things could change for him
15Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Last one cause I didn’t realize how long the whole 1st round would take.. Wanted to have a little fun here as a Habs fan, obviously losing Caufield hurts here but adding Kakko and giving him a chance in the top 6 unlike the Rangers might change the whole trajectory of his career. Not saying it would but it could. Realistically I’d like to add Brink here or maybe even Knight
16Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
17Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
20Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
22Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
23Logo de Islanders de New York-
24Logo de Predators de Nashville-
25Logo de Capitals de Washington-
26Logo de Flames de Calgary-
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
28Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
29Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Sharks de San Jose
30Logo de Bruins de Boston-
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Blues de St-Louis
4 janv. à 15 h 20
Ok
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Hi
4 janv. à 17 h 11
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,519
good work! Like the thoughs put into it!
jd__ a aimé ceci.
4 janv. à 18 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,114
I would definitely take any of Tomasino, Pelletier, McMichael, Pinto, Brink, Kotchetkov, Vlasic, Spence, Voronkov, or Wolf over Broberg at this point in time
jd__ a aimé ceci.
4 janv. à 22 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Ok
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
I would definitely take any of Tomasino, Pelletier, McMichael, Pinto, Brink, Kotchetkov, Vlasic, Spence, Voronkov, or Wolf over Broberg at this point in time

Yeah definitely makes sense, he was more of a “fun” pick anyway, would be cool to see what happens if he actually got time in the NHL. If I didn’t do Broberg I was going to do Spence for the Flyers
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
4 janv. à 22 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Ok
Quoting: drambui
good work! Like the thoughs put into it!

Thank you! Appreciate it, going to do more drafts in the future, and probably make a full 1st round version of this one at some point

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage