SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Would Hanifin sign in jersey

Créé par: Beeman1984
Publié: 1 janv. à 14 h 14
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 108/192 (56%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobFlames de CalgaryLNH-6 000 000 $011-------2.730.904
Hanifin, NoahFlames de CalgaryLNH50%2 475 000 $011---3651217--
Coronato, MatthewExempté du ballottageFlames de CalgaryMineures-0 $011---11112--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Vanecek, VitekDevils du New JerseyLNH-3 400 000 $011-------3.350.883
Foote, NolanDevils du New JerseySOIR-0 $011---0000--
Nemec, SimonExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-918 333 $011---14145--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 349 167 $2245643710
Variation4 156 667 $000100
Final8 505 834 $ (↑)2245644 (↑)710-5-9-14

Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 0 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 0 $
Variation de l'allègement: 9 000 000 $
Espace initial sous le plafond salarial: 9 000 000 $
Transaction simultanéeStatut initialNouveau statutImpact sur la masse salarialeFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hamilton, DougieIRLTIR0 $0-----------
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Vanecek, VitekDevils du New JerseyLNH-3 400 000 $011-------3.350.883
Foote, NolanDevils du New JerseySOIR-0 $011---0000--
Nemec, SimonExempté du ballottageDevils du New JerseyLNH-918 333 $011---14145--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Devils du New JerseyNJD)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Markström, JacobFlames de CalgaryLNH-6 000 000 $011-------2.730.904
Hanifin, NoahFlames de CalgaryLNH50%2 475 000 $011---3651217--
Coronato, MatthewExempté du ballottageFlames de CalgaryMineures-0 $011---11112--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial9 000 000 $2244663511
Variation-4 156 667 $000-100
Final4 843 333 $ (↓)2244662 (↓)5115914
1 janv. à 14 h 30
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,686
Not trading Coronato
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
1 janv. à 15 h 2
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,436
Quoting: Gmonwy
Not trading Coronato

Good, Nemec clears Coronato
pretzelcoatl a aimé ceci.
1 janv. à 16 h 29
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,585
Jersey would not sign Hanifin, especially if they have Markstrom on the books

Also you don't get Nemec here lol
1 janv. à 16 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 270
Nemec is a non starter in any trade talks with Calgary
1 janv. à 17 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 439
This won't happen. Hanifin's price is too high for NJ, I think, or they'd have gotten him by now.

And Markstrom is too much risk for any sensible GM. Only way a GM takes him on is if CGY absorbs half his salary and they get another 3M dollar goaltender to give themselves insurance in case Markstrom decides to crap the bed again (see the Edmonton Oiler situation with Campbell), and trading for two goaltenders in a seller's market is not a good idea right now.
1 janv. à 17 h 40
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: Element23VM
This won't happen. Hanifin's price is too high for NJ, I think, or they'd have gotten him by now.

And Markstrom is too much risk for any sensible GM. Only way a GM takes him on is if CGY absorbs half his salary and they get another 3M dollar goaltender to give themselves insurance in case Markstrom decides to crap the bed again (see the Edmonton Oiler situation with Campbell), and trading for two goaltenders in a seller's market is not a good idea right now.

buddy you should actually try watching Marky,hes arguably been the flames best player this yr.and at 6 m for a legit starting goalie,that 2 yrs ago was a vezina finalist and on the 2nd allstar team thats very reasonably.Marky is no Jack Campbell.
1 janv. à 18 h 49
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,189
Quoting: delete
buddy you should actually try watching Marky,hes arguably been the flames best player this yr.and at 6 m for a legit starting goalie,that 2 yrs ago was a vezina finalist and on the 2nd allstar team thats very reasonably.Marky is no Jack Campbell.

The list of goalies who in the past 15 who’ve been top 10 from ages 33-35 is 1: Henrik lundqvist

That’s what markstrom would have to be to be worth his deal
1 janv. à 19 h 59
Quoting: dgibb10
The list of goalies who in the past 15 who’ve been top 10 from ages 33-35 is 1: Henrik lundqvist

hes earning every penny right now,and has since they signed him.vezina finalist and 2nd allstar,and a off yr last yr,just like the whole team.Marky was and is a great signing.
1 janv. à 20 h 9
I Love J Boqvist
hes earning every penny right now,and has since they signed him.vezina finalist and 2nd allstar,and a off yr last yr,just like the whole team.Marky was and is a great signing.

He’s been great so far this year, and his near vezina season was fantastic. Paying for the past is a BAD idea tho. We don’t get to go back in time and replay the games this season with Markstrom if we trade for him. We’d be paying for him at ages 33, 34, and 35, at a top 10 salary. It is very unlikely he’s a top 10 goalie able to carry a starters workload over that time. And so bad idea to trade for him
1 janv. à 20 h 15
He’s been great so far this year, and his near vezina season was fantastic. Paying for the past is a BAD idea tho. We don’t get to go back in time and replay the games this season with Markstrom if we trade for him. We’d be paying for him at ages 33, 34, and 35, at a top 10 salary. It is very unlikely he’s a top 10 goalie able to carry a starters workload over that time. And so bad idea to trade for him

he only has 2 yrs left on his contract,and is showing no signs of regression.the guy is as competitive and battles as hard as anyone i have seen.this trade proposed makes no sense.but jersey would be very fortunate to get him.if not calgary will gladly keep him,and trade Vladr instead.
1 janv. à 20 h 18
I Love J Boqvist
he only has 2 yrs left on his contract,and is showing no signs of regression.the guy is as competitive and battles as hard as anyone i have seen.this trade proposed makes no sense.but jersey would be very fortunate to get him.if not calgary will gladly keep him,and trade Vladr instead.

Nobody shows signs of regression until they do. So many elite goalies in their late 20s early 30s. Very very few after that.

Again. All the historical evidence says getting a goalie at age 33-35 is a BAD idea, let alone paying 6 mill AAV and draft capital.

He may provide value this year.
He very likely is a bad contract next year
He’s probably a backup in the last year of his deal.

I’d take the risk on him for free or with significant retention, but not paying for him at the full 6 mill.
1 janv. à 20 h 20
I Love J Boqvist

Vladar is also not someone teams want. He’s had bad analytics for the last few years and his raw numbers aren’t good either. Nothing to suggest he’s anything more than a bad backup
1 janv. à 20 h 42
Vladar is also not someone teams want. He’s had bad analytics for the last few years and his raw numbers aren’t good either. Nothing to suggest he’s anything more than a bad backup

well i disagree with you on both Marky and Vladr,theres no reason or indications that markstrom suddenly next yr will fall off the map,and Vladr has all the tools,but Marky wont let him take the net.the flames are lucky to have both of them,but Wolf needs to come up,so one of them will go.but i would take any of the 3 over anything new jersey has.but im not going to argue with you.we have 3 good goalies.the flames problems arent in the net.
1 janv. à 20 h 43
I Love J Boqvist
Modifié 1 janv. à 21 h 0
well i disagree with you on both Marky and Vladr,theres no reason or indications that markstrom suddenly next yr will fall off the map,and Vladr has all the tools,but Marky wont let him take the net.the flames are lucky to have both of them,but Wolf needs to come up,so one of them will go.but i would take any of the 3 over anything new jersey has.but im not going to argue with you.we have 3 good goalies.the flames problems arent in the net.

The indications are his age and the historical play of goalies at that age for the last 15 years, and wolf and vladar have worse numbers than Vanacek and schmid
1 janv. à 20 h 49
The indications are his age and the historical play of goalies at that age for the last 15 years

ok guy so nobody in net, can ever play good past 33 yrs old give me a break.Marky is as good as hes ever been right now.and with him being as competitive as he is,i would bet it continues.not everybody gets old at the same time.look at joe pavelski.WE DONT AGREE AND ARENT GOING TOO!!!
1 janv. à 21 h 2
I Love J Boqvist
ok guy so nobody in net, can ever play good past 33 yrs old give me a break.Marky is as good as hes ever been right now.and with him being as competitive as he is,i would bet it continues.not everybody gets old at the same time.look at joe pavelski.WE DONT AGREE AND ARENT GOING TOO!!!

The exception makes the rule, not breaks the rule.

If markstrom becomes the 2nd goalie of the last 15 years to be top 10 from age 33 to 35, good for whoever has him. I’m not willing to pay for that chance and the risk that he ends up like 99% of quality goalies in their 20s and early 30s did, a bad starter or backup who sucks cap and makes it harder to win for the team stuck paying him
1 janv. à 21 h 17
ha your funny,well good luck with Vanecek and his .883
2 janv. à 1 h 2
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,206
Calgary won't trade Coronato and New Jersey won't trade Nemec. With those two out New Jersey needs to add.
2 janv. à 4 h 42

You see what you want: I see a guy who was one of the two main reasons his team didn't make the playoffs last year cuz he decided to play like hot garbage, and I see a guy who had absolutely no presence and no solution to the Edmonton Oilers, a team Colorado then swept in 4 the next round with Darcy Kuemper.

GMs don't like this at all. GMs also don't like guys like Ullmark, who do great for you in the regular season and when you're stanley cup favourites, crap the bed for you in the playoffs. It doesn't matter how high the goaltender gets... it matters how low he can get. Goalies that experience lows are extremely unattractive, especially if they've got term remaining.

You may not like that fact, but so it is.
3 janv. à 19 h 16
You see what you want: I see a guy who was one of the two main reasons his team didn't make the playoffs last year cuz he decided to play like hot garbage, and I see a guy who had absolutely no presence and no solution to the Edmonton Oilers, a team Colorado then swept in 4 the next round with Darcy Kuemper.

GMs don't like this at all. GMs also don't like guys like Ullmark, who do great for you in the regular season and when you're stanley cup favourites, crap the bed for you in the playoffs. It doesn't matter how high the goaltender gets... it matters how low he can get. Goalies that experience lows are extremely unattractive, especially if they've got term remaining.

You may not like that fact, but so it is.

Marky almost single handly won there game last night against the wild.they have been talking on cgy radio all day,about how Marky has been the top player on the flames this yr.heres a fact guy, vanecek is nothing more than a backup,on your favorite team.and Marky is maybe going to the allstar game,was 2nd in the vezina 2 yrs ago and on the 2nd allstar team.the whole team had a off yr last yr.you want to know what GMs like its legit starting goalies, not vanecek.i get it you dont want Marky, and your squawking on here because you know Marky to new jersey makes sense.but the guy has been really good,and you need to start to admit it.I LOVE MARKY!!!!!!
4 janv. à 5 h 11
Marky almost single handly won there game last night against the wild.they have been talking on cgy radio all day,about how Marky has been the top player on the flames this yr.heres a fact guy, vanecek is nothing more than a backup,on your favorite team.and Marky is maybe going to the allstar game,was 2nd in the vezina 2 yrs ago and on the 2nd allstar team.the whole team had a off yr last yr.you want to know what GMs like its legit starting goalies, not vanecek.i get it you dont want Marky, and your squawking on here because you know Marky to new jersey makes sense.but the guy has been really good,and you need to start to admit it.I LOVE MARKY!!!!!!

You're "squawking" at me because I proposed a trade to let go of Markstrom because of his lost value which you're in denial about... I mean if we're going to throw needless accusations about covert character processes around.

You can go on thinking Markstrom is the Hellebuyck reborn but I suppose time will tell us the truth. I'm glad Brodeur is in NJ because I'm sure he's part of the goaltending evaluation going on right now and he'll make the right move. If it ends up being Markstrom... well... I just hope they know what they're doing, because he's, as you know, way down my list.
4 janv. à 7 h 58
You're "squawking" at me because I proposed a trade to let go of Markstrom because of his lost value which you're in denial about... I mean if we're going to throw needless accusations about covert character processes around.

You can go on thinking Markstrom is the Hellebuyck reborn but I suppose time will tell us the truth. I'm glad Brodeur is in NJ because I'm sure he's part of the goaltending evaluation going on right now and he'll make the right move. If it ends up being Markstrom... well... I just hope they know what they're doing, because he's, as you know, way down my list.

YOUR SO SENSITIVE.Marky value is going up and has been all season,hes the main reason the flames are in a playoff hunt.so your in denial,clueless or just stubborn,Marky is having a great season..the devils would be so fortunate to have a actual legit number 1 starter in net,who is playing at the top of his game like Markstrom,because the devils goaltending is a joke.but your Markstrom, Hellebuyyck comparison is a good one,i would take Marky!!!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage