SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

C for Bs

Créé par: Dahlia1001
Publié: 22 nov. 2023 à 11 h 45
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 148/192 (77%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-4 000 000 $011---16156--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonLNH-925 000 $011---17213--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lindholm, EliasFlames de CalgaryLNH-4 850 000 $011---184913--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 675 000 $2247682310
Variation75 000 $-1-1-10-10
Final2 750 000 $ (↑)21 (↓)46 (↓)67 (↓)22 (↓)10134

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Lindholm, EliasFlames de CalgaryLNH-4 850 000 $011---184913--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-4 000 000 $011---16156--
Beecher, JohnExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonLNH-925 000 $011---17213--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 524 167 $224564369
Variation-75 000 $111010
Final1 449 167 $ (↓)23 (↑)46 (↑)65 (↑)37 (↑)9-1-3-4
22 nov. 2023 à 11 h 48
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Probably a 2nd actually
22 nov. 2023 à 12 h 21
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,211
Not even close.

Quoting: LastDaze_
Probably a 2nd actually

Still not even close.
22 nov. 2023 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MoxNix
Not even close.

Still not even close.

DeBrusk, Lohrei 1st

My first offer was definitely not enough
22 nov. 2023 à 12 h 28
Gimme the Thrill
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Bruins just wait for free agency next year. They are doing fine right now, no need to overpay for a rental now.
22 nov. 2023 à 12 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: jscottbrp
Bruins just wait for free agency next year. They are doing fine right now, no need to overpay for a rental now.

Fine right now but they’ll have to do something at center when other contenders are also improving at the deadline.
22 nov. 2023 à 12 h 44
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
DeBrusk, Lohrei 1st

My first offer was definitely not enough

Bruins decline - not moving a winger that has shown he can put 20 on the board per season and isn't a defensive liability, top bruins D prospect that is handling himself well in the NHL and a 1st for a potential UFA. Lindholm is a great player, but not worth that price tag. Unless you are getting a superstar back like Eichel etc. there no point to moving those players (unless they are asking to be traded and want out). Just wait until next summer when you have 28 million in cap space to sign a centre.
22 nov. 2023 à 13 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hobo
Bruins decline - not moving a winger that has shown he can put 20 on the board per season and isn't a defensive liability, top bruins D prospect that is handling himself well in the NHL and a 1st for a potential UFA. Lindholm is a great player, but not worth that price tag. Unless you are getting a superstar back like Eichel etc. there no point to moving those players (unless they are asking to be traded and want out). Just wait until next summer when you have 28 million in cap space to sign a centre.

I don’t disagree with any of this and I’d hope the B’s trade Gryz towards a C if anything. I do think if you’re the top team in the NHL you can’t just be content and eventually need to go all in and get stronger in an area of weakness... Can’t worry too much about the future if you’re realistically going for the cup.

What do you think about the first offer?
22 nov. 2023 à 16 h 14
Quoting: jscottbrp

Have fun waiting for a rental who won't make it to free agency. He'll be extended before free agency opens. Either with the Flames or w/e team trades for him.
22 nov. 2023 à 16 h 25
Sir
I don’t disagree with any of this and I’d hope the B’s trade Gryz towards a C if anything. I do think if you’re the top team in the NHL you can’t just be content and eventually need to go all in and get stronger in an area of weakness... Can’t worry too much about the future if you’re realistically going for the cup.

What do you think about the first offer?

Bruins have already given up loads of future assets - Lohrei isn't one you want to move on. He was killing it in college/varsity and has looked to have big upside for the past couple years now. If, and I reiterate IF, he fills out a bit and gets his timing down, he will be a very solid puck moving D man.

Do the Bruins need a center....100%, but I am not sure they are going to overpay and they likely wont be moving high assets for rentals given the lack of assets and prospects they have. As it pertains to the 1st offer, its starting point for sure. That being said a couple flame fans in the forum think Elias is the second coming of jesus with the return they would like to see.

That being said, if we explore Eichel's trade (which Lindholm is no Eichel) or the Horvat trade - its likely an NHL ready player 1st and perhaps something else. So perhaps if Lindholm is signing with the Bruins, Beecher, JDB and a 1st.

Its tough to say really, as I get the impression if the price is to high the Bruins stand pat and go UFA hunting next year knowing they have Pasta, McAvoy, Marchand, Carlo, Coyle, Zacha, Frederic, Ullmark, Geekie and Lohrei all under contract.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2023 à 18 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Bruins have already given up loads of future assets - Lohrei isn't one you want to move on. He was killing it in college/varsity and has looked to have big upside for the past couple years now. If, and I reiterate IF, he fills out a bit and gets his timing down, he will be a very solid puck moving D man.

Do the Bruins need a center....100%, but I am not sure they are going to overpay and they likely wont be moving high assets for rentals given the lack of assets and prospects they have. As it pertains to the 1st offer, its starting point for sure. That being said a couple flame fans in the forum think Elias is the second coming of jesus with the return they would like to see.

That being said, if we explore Eichel's trade (which Lindholm is no Eichel) or the Horvat trade - its likely an NHL ready player 1st and perhaps something else. So perhaps if Lindholm is signing with the Bruins, Beecher, JDB and a 1st.

Its tough to say really, as I get the impression if the price is to high the Bruins stand pat and go UFA hunting next year knowing they have Pasta, McAvoy, Marchand, Carlo, Coyle, Zacha, Frederic, Ullmark, Geekie and Lohrei all under contract.

Solid insight!
I would definitely hate to give up Lohrei based on what he’s shown so far. I can definitely see DeBrusk, Beecher & 1st being fair for a non-rental C of Lindholm’s caliber.
22 nov. 2023 à 18 h 44
Solid insight!
I would definitely hate to give up Lohrei based on what he’s shown so far. I can definitely see DeBrusk, Beecher & 1st being fair for a non-rental C of Lindholm’s caliber.

Trades have to work for both sides. You don't get to fill your biggest need and dump w/e assets you don't want anyhow.

Calgary doesn't need yet another pending UFA, or yet another left shot LW like Debrusk. Beecher isn't very good at all and a very late 1st isn't worth much either.

IOW that offer isn't even close. To get something valuable you have to give up something valuable too.
22 nov. 2023 à 20 h 42
Sir
Trades have to work for both sides. You don't get to fill your biggest need and dump w/e assets you don't want anyhow.

Calgary doesn't need yet another pending UFA, or yet another left shot LW like Debrusk. Beecher isn't very good at all and a very late 1st isn't worth much either.

IOW that offer isn't even close. To get something valuable you have to give up something valuable too.

Man you really are a homer for the flames? I love how a guy that scores 20 goals multiple seasons (basically 4 of his 6 -yes 1 was 19 but at 64 games) and you consider that nothing and an asset the Bruins or no one else needs/wants.
Dahlia1001 a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2023 à 20 h 43
Sir
Solid insight!

Don't let the homer people who over value players on their teams like crazy talk to much smack to you. Take it with a grain of salt.
22 nov. 2023 à 22 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Don't let the homer people who over value players on their teams like crazy talk to much smack to you. Take it with a grain of salt.

Cheers. It doesn’t faze me haha. It’s all just discussion about a game anyways
Hobo a aimé ceci.
23 nov. 2023 à 11 h 25
Modifié 23 nov. 2023 à 11 h 31
Man you really are a homer for the flames? I love how a guy that scores 20 goals multiple seasons (basically 4 of his 6 -yes 1 was 19 but at 64 games) and you consider that nothing and an asset the Bruins or no one else needs/wants.

Use your head it's pretty simple to understand. The Flames don't need yet another left shot forward, especially not a mediocre 27 year old pending UFA.

I don't let you people bother me. Debrusk isn't a bad player but about the very last thing the Flames need or want is yet another mediocre left shot LW. And he has nowhere near the value Lindholm has.

As I said trades have to work for both teams, not just your team.
24 nov. 2023 à 9 h 22
Gimme the Thrill
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Have fun waiting for a rental who won't make it to free agency. He'll be extended before free agency opens. Either with the Flames or w/e team trades for him.

Bruins don';t need a C right now, both Zacha and Coyle have more goals than LIndholm. B's have the best record in the league, why mess with the chemistry. They are on pace for a better record than last year currently. Flames need lots of help, Bruins don't.
24 nov. 2023 à 9 h 24
Sir
Use your head it's pretty simple to understand. The Flames don't need yet another left shot forward, especially not a mediocre 27 year old pending UFA.

I don't let you people bother me. Debrusk isn't a bad player but about the very last thing the Flames need or want is yet another mediocre left shot LW. And he has nowhere near the value Lindholm has.

As I said trades have to work for both teams, not just your team.

It definitely needs to work for both teams, but I guess if a player isn't signing a new contract and or wants out, that may impact things and the Flames will need to get the best they can. So by your estimation what do the Flames need? Also JDB can play both wings and has quite often for the Bruins. Don't add comments when you are already known to basically over value Flames players, like DeBrusk is a dump etc. It silly as most teams don't just say hey "20 goals a year, 50+ points, plays PK and isn't a defensive liability......yup lets dump him, he is trash. I mean I get it, Lindholm by your standards is what McDavid is to the oilers, but lets be real about things.
24 nov. 2023 à 10 h 42
Modifié 24 nov. 2023 à 12 h 46
It definitely needs to work for both teams, but I guess if a player isn't signing a new contract and or wants out, that may impact things and the Flames will need to get the best they can. So by your estimation what do the Flames need? Also JDB can play both wings and has quite often for the Bruins. Don't add comments when you are already known to basically over value Flames players, like DeBrusk is a dump etc. It silly as most teams don't just say hey "20 goals a year, 50+ points, plays PK and isn't a defensive liability......yup lets dump him, he is trash. I mean I get it, Lindholm by your standards is what McDavid is to the oilers, but lets be real about things.

I never said DeBrusk is a dump though as far as Calgary is concerned the only reason they'd take him is to balance the cap.... Unless it's a "change of scenery" type trade for Dillion Dube. That'd pretty much have to be part of a bigger trade as neither team would be likely to do it as a straight 1for1 trade though for very different reasons.

The Flames biggest need for years has been a right shot top 6 forward who can score goals. Of course if Lindholm is being traded a 1st line center is going to become an even bigger need. Other needs are more speed, size/grit/physical play, especially in the top 6 and a true sniper / game breaker.

What we really don't need is yet another left shot winger, more pending UFAs, more small forwards, or an NHL goalie. We already have a surplus of all of those and should be moving some of them not bringing in even more.

Since we probably won't be getting an adequate center replacement as part of the return (Boston probably won't trade Zacha) we'd definitely be looking to get a fairly high pick or a very good center prospect instead. I don't view Poitras as that guy either. I like Poitras he's a bit on the small side but not tiny has some skill and works hard. IMO he'll likely wind up a winger in the NHL and isn't a "can't miss" top 6 on the wing either. At center he's probably a skilled (not a physical grinder) 3rd line player and might even crack the top 6 on the wing especially if he shows a knack for scoring goals in the NHL.

I'm not overvaluing Flames players you're undervaluing Lindholm and overvaluing Bruins players.

Poitras + a 1st (Boston's will be a late one) would be a good start but it'll take something else with similar value. The only other prospect Boston has Calgary would be very interested in is Lohrei. When it's much closer to the trade deadline if we haven't been getting the expected offers we might settle for a bit less but we have no reason to panic and accept a lowball offer on any of our pending UFAs right away.
24 nov. 2023 à 15 h 17
Sir
I never said DeBrusk is a dump though as far as Calgary is concerned the only reason they'd take him is to balance the cap.... Unless it's a "change of scenery" type trade for Dillion Dube. That'd pretty much have to be part of a bigger trade as neither team would be likely to do it as a straight 1for1 trade though for very different reasons.

The Flames biggest need for years has been a right shot top 6 forward who can score goals. Of course if Lindholm is being traded a 1st line center is going to become an even bigger need. Other needs are more speed, size/grit/physical play, especially in the top 6 and a true sniper / game breaker.

What we really don't need is yet another left shot winger, more pending UFAs, more small forwards, or an NHL goalie. We already have a surplus of all of those and should be moving some of them not bringing in even more.

Since we probably won't be getting an adequate center replacement as part of the return (Boston probably won't trade Zacha) we'd definitely be looking to get a fairly high pick or a very good center prospect instead. I don't view Poitras as that guy either. I like Poitras he's a bit on the small side but not tiny has some skill and works hard. IMO he'll likely wind up a winger in the NHL and isn't a "can't miss" top 6 on the wing either. At center he's probably a skilled (not a physical grinder) 3rd line player and might even crack the top 6 on the wing especially if he shows a knack for scoring goals in the NHL.

I'm not overvaluing Flames players you're undervaluing Lindholm and overvaluing Bruins players.

Poitras + a 1st (Boston's will be a late one) would be a good start but it'll take something else with similar value. The only other prospect Boston has Calgary would be very interested in is Lohrei. When it's much closer to the trade deadline if we haven't been getting the expected offers we might settle for a bit less but we have no reason to panic and accept a lowball offer on any of our pending UFAs right away.

I guess when you said "you can't dump w/e assets you don't want" for the face value of the words implying JDB is bad and Bruins are just happy to dump a player of his calibre. If the Flames only need speed grit and a top winger, how come they don't compete more than they have the past? In 14 seasons I think they didn't make the playoffs in 9 of them? I think the view may be a little off on what they need to compete.

I won't even get into the over value of players given your rant on Zadorov would demand a 1st rounder and more etc. If that was the case the Bruins would have moved Forbort with ease and a great return. Anywho, we will agree to disagree that JDB isn't a dump and an unwanted player and that Lindholm a UFA will get a return greater or higher than Horvat or Eichel.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage