How is his question even a question lmao

I know, the answer is odvious. I apologize. LOL
nobody a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2017 à 13 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
guys, i am just saying that it's really annoying when you act like i'm not allowed to have my own opinion, and my opinion is that it isn't all about stats. conversation ended.
2 juill. 2017 à 13 h 40
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
guys, i am just saying that it's really annoying when you act like i'm not allowed to have my own opinion, and my opinion is that it isn't all about stats. conversation ended.

I agree when it comes to defensemen it is not all about stats, just look at Alzner. All I'm saying is why does anyone care about MacDonald??!!
2 juill. 2017 à 13 h 43
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052

Bwahaha conversation ended. You're the one who started this conversation bud, and I intend to finish it. I get that you realize that your "evidence" doesn't make sense now that everyone has told you, but you can't back off now.

As Banks said, if you don't understand stats, then go understand them. Just because you have zero clue what they are doesn't mean that it means nothing. And I'm not talking about goals and points, everyone can read those. Possession numbers, shot suppression, HERO charts, goals scored with player on the ice and not, etc. These are things I've been trying to tell you in which they prove Girardi is a terrible dman. I suggest you go research what they mean, as you can't just say stats don't matter just because you don't get them
2 juill. 2017 à 13 h 49
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885

you can have your own opinion, just let the record show, that you failed to defend your opinion.

Banks nailed it on the head....you need to either have a development understanding of advanced stats, or you cannot use stats at all.

if you want to make player evaluations based on whatever the hell method you use, go ahead. thats fine. just know that if you are incorrect, there is usually going to be a reason. stats matter, just make sure you know how to use and negate them with other factual evidence, and not ignorance.
nobody et Daryl a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2017 à 13 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,052
I hope those two people who voted Girardi get better from their sickness soon
2 juill. 2017 à 13 h 57
get ur corsi up
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Why was Jeff Finger not included as an option? IS THIS AN ISULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nobody a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage