1850 000 $
24 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
1850 000 $
23 000 000 $
Transactions
BUF
  1. Jensen, Nick
  2. Kuemper, Darcy (1 250 000 $ retained)
WSH
  1. Jokiharju, Henri [Droits de RFA]
  2. Luukkonen, Ukko-Pekka [Droits de RFA]
  3. Neuchev, Viktor
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BUF)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de MIN
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2285 500 000 $83 561 904 $0 $3 025 000 $1 938 096 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
855 833 $855 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance525 000 $$525K)
AD
RFA - 2
886 667 $886 667 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
RFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 6
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
G
RFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
Logo de Capitals de Washington
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Capitals de Washington
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
DD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 oct. 2023 à 22 h 35
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,243
As a Caps fan, I think the value is fine, the issue is I can't see the Caps ever doing this unless things get really really dire.
3 oct. 2023 à 23 h 47
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,816
I think the Sabres are overpaying here
Don’t think either of those players from WASH is worth a 1st
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
4 oct. 2023 à 9 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Modifié 4 oct. 2023 à 9 h 48
Quoting: ClockReads2113
As a Caps fan, I think the value is fine, the issue is I can't see the Caps ever doing this unless things get really really dire.
I would think the Capitals would jump all over this trade.
Jensen did not play an NHL game until he was 26 yo, yet his first four seasons (278 gm, 4 go, 50 pts) are remarkably similar to Jokiharju's first five seasons (273 gm, 13 go, 67 pts) before he reached 24 yo.
Not sure of Kuemper's value but a first is certainly ample.
Washington wins this trade by a very wide margin.

Quoting: AntiAnalytics
I think the Sabres are overpaying here
Don’t think either of those players from WASH is worth a 1st

If I am Buffalo, I would keep Jokiharju over Jensen as Henri is younger, less expensive and has higher a ceiling than Nick.
Probably would pass on Darcy Kuemper as well due to his age cap hit and length of contract.

Let me remind you @Ihopeigetit when you envisions trades with the Sabres.
The team is composed of drafted players Cozens, Quinn, Peterka, Dahlin, Power, Samuelsson, Luukkonen, Girgensons, Olofsson, Mittelstadt, Bryson etc.
Young players who came to Buffalo as prospects and did not make an impression of their previous team Jokiharju, Krebs, Thompson, Levi.
Players who have a connection to another player or coach, Okposo, Stillman, Clifton, Erik Johnson, Greenway.
Fringe players Comrie, Jost.
Players who want to play in Buffalo Tuch, Okposo, Skinner.
I really doubt Jenson or Kuemper fit any of those categories.
AntiAnalytics a aimé ceci.
4 oct. 2023 à 13 h 37
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,243
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
Jensen did not play an NHL game until he was 26 yo, yet his first four seasons (278 gm, 4 go, 50 pts) are remarkably similar to Jokiharju's first five seasons (273 gm, 13 go, 67 pts) before he reached 24 yo.

Not really. Jensen isn't an offensive defensemen, so looking at his points doesn't really paint the whole picture. He's a top tier defensive defensemen who would be the perfect partner Dahlin. And him not playing NHL until he's 26 is a good thing, it means he has less wear and tear on him.

The way I see it is Jensen for 1st+Neuchev and Kuemper (with retention) for UPL+Joki
4 oct. 2023 à 14 h 1
Banni

If I am Buffalo, I would keep Jokiharju over Jensen as Henri is younger, less expensive and has higher a ceiling than Nick.
Probably would pass on Darcy Kuemper as well due to his age cap hit and length of contract.

Let me remind you Ihopeigetit when you envisions trades with the Sabres.
The team is composed of drafted players Cozens, Quinn, Peterka, Dahlin, Power, Samuelsson, Luukkonen, Girgensons, Olofsson, Mittelstadt, Bryson etc.
Young players who came to Buffalo as prospects and did not make an impression of their previous team Jokiharju, Krebs, Thompson, Levi.
Players who have a connection to another player or coach, Okposo, Stillman, Clifton, Erik Johnson, Greenway.

To be fair,
Kuemper & Jensen could both help us
I’m just not gonna want us to OVERPAY to get a player like that
4 oct. 2023 à 15 h 7
Quoting: ClockReads2113
Not really. Jensen isn't an offensive defensemen, so looking at his points doesn't really paint the whole picture. He's a top tier defensive defensemen who would be the perfect partner Dahlin. And him not playing NHL until he's 26 is a good thing, it means he has less wear and tear on him.

The way I see it is Jensen for 1st+Neuchev and Kuemper (with retention) for UPL+Joki
Quoting: AntiAnalytics
To be fair,
Kuemper & Jensen could both help us
I’m just not gonna want us to OVERPAY to get a player like that

Great comments, it is refreshing to have a civil discussion on CF.
It appears It would have been appropriate to mention Jenson and Kuemper would upgrade the Sabre roster.
Please go back and read my primary reasons for saying no.
Age, AVV and length of contracts.
On the other hand, I will stand on my comment that Henri has a higher ceiling than Nick, especially considering he is 24 v 33.
Henri is entering his best years.
4 oct. 2023 à 15 h 59
Démarrer sujet
get-it
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 245

Let me remind you Ihopeigetit when you envisions trades with the Sabres.

1. That's a good point about Joker. I didn't really think of that comparison in terms of points and I'm surprised he hasn't really played that many games tbh. I just thought Jensen was better defensively and would make our defence more well rounded. Maybe his age would provide leadership even though he maybe doesn't have as many reps as a normal "vet"

2. I hadn't thought about that in terms of the roster KA has built but it makes me like the sabres a hell of a lot more actually. What he has certainly built and allowed for is comradery. I do agree with your sentiment overall that IF YOU HAVE THE CHOICE, then KA should continue to build a roster of players like you are suggesting. But if not, and the above offer is made to KA, then, in KA's own words, if it makes them better they would have to consider it. Keumper has won a cup, and is certainly an upgrade to UPL in net so I stand by acquiring him. I suppose though, Keumper would fall in the category of having a connection to the team as he won a cup w/ Johnson... I guess Im not convinced anymore that Jensen is that much of an upgrade and plus he has the 4 mil cap hit...
4 oct. 2023 à 16 h 40
Quoting: Ihopeigetit
1. That's a good point about Joker. I didn't really think of that comparison in terms of points and I'm surprised he hasn't really played that many games tbh. I just thought Jensen was better defensively and would make our defence more well rounded. Maybe his age would provide leadership even though he maybe doesn't have as many reps as a normal "vet"

2. I hadn't thought about that in terms of the roster KA has built but it makes me like the sabres a hell of a lot more actually. What he has certainly built and allowed for is comradery. I do agree with your sentiment overall that IF YOU HAVE THE CHOICE, then KA should continue to build a roster of players like you are suggesting. But if not, and the above offer is made to KA, then, in KA's own words, if it makes them better they would have to consider it. Keumper has won a cup, and is certainly an upgrade to UPL in net so I stand by acquiring him. I suppose though, Keumper would fall in the category of having a connection to the team as he won a cup w/ Johnson... I guess Im not convinced anymore that Jensen is that much of an upgrade and plus he has the 4 mil cap hit...

Thank you very much for the feedback and recognizing the importance of camaraderie.
This is not the first time I have posted this information about the make up of the team, but it the first time someone has understood its importance.

This is how to build a team of players who want to be in Buffalo.
My hope is players as Dahlin and Power will accept slightly lower contracts as Cozens and Thompson have to continue that.
If they can, they will not be a TML team with 4 players consuming half of the cap space.
4 oct. 2023 à 17 h 17
Banni
Great comments, it is refreshing to have a civil discussion on CF.
It appears It would have been appropriate to mention Jenson and Kuemper would upgrade the Sabre roster.
Please go back and read my primary reasons for saying no.
Age, AVV and length of contracts.
On the other hand, I will stand on my comment that Henri has a higher ceiling than Nick, especially considering he is 24 v 33.
Henri is entering his best years.

I like Jokiharju,
he’s been mostly good when healthy & with a good partner
If it stays him & Power together, I’m interested to see how that goes

But just bc he (might) have a higher ceiling,
it doesn’t mean Jensen- or someone else- can’t be more of a help for the next year or 2 or 3
Jokiharju is young, & i do still wanna see him develop

But he might not hit his ceiling
Most guys don’t

Assuming Dahlin-Clifton works,
Power-Jensen
Samuelsson-Jokiharju
looks like it could be a real nice defense for the next few seasons for us

AGAIN,
I’m absolutely not overpaying for Jensen (or Kuemper) though

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire