For fun

Créé par: tasieboy
Équipe: 2023-24 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 22 sept. 2023
Publié: 22 sept. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
  1. Stamkos, Steven (1 500 000 $ retained)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2083 500 000 $83 234 917 $0 $0 $265 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 550 000 $3 550 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
875 000 $875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 sept. 2023 à 20 h 29
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 363
Tampa needs to add a second then I’d do it
22 sept. 2023 à 20 h 34
Banni
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,961
Tampa passes, Reportedly Nyander is seeking between $10,000,000 to $10,500,000 per long term. Tampa doesn't have the cap space for Nylander. Hence why they could have issues resigning Stamkos.
imawesome et Brolekb2b a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2023 à 21 h 56
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,686
Quoting: DustinBrown1989
Tampa needs to add a second then I’d do it

Don't worry Stamkos isn't waiving anyway
DustinBrown1989 a aimé ceci.
22 sept. 2023 à 22 h 42
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
Don't worry Stamkos isn't waiving anyway

He's been openly talking about his disappointment with the lack of negotiations going on, don't think this would be the issue.
23 sept. 2023 à 0 h 11
Quoting: Affectionate_Side_64
He's been openly talking about his disappointment with the lack of negotiations going on, don't think this would be the issue.

Steven Stamkos the other day " I'm ready to sign today." That really sounds like a guy that saying I WANT OUT!! The reason he RAN BACK TO TB WHEN HE MET WITH TORONTO AND ACCEPTED THE OFFER YZERMAN HAD MADE 9 MONTHS EARLIER IS HE LOVES TAKING HIS FAMILY TO RESTAURANTS AND MALLS AND NOT HAVING EVERY IDIOT BOTHERING HIM FOR AUTOGRAPHS OR SELFIE OR SOME BOZO TELLING HIM HOW MUCH HE SUCKS BECAUSE HE'S HAD 3/-4 GAMES WITHOUT A POINT.
23 sept. 2023 à 0 h 21
Steven Stamkos the other day " I'm ready to sign today." That really sounds like a guy that saying I WANT OUT!! The reason he RAN BACK TO TB WHEN HE MET WITH TORONTO AND ACCEPTED THE OFFER YZERMAN HAD MADE 9 MONTHS EARLIER IS HE LOVES TAKING HIS FAMILY TO RESTAURANTS AND MALLS AND NOT HAVING EVERY IDIOT BOTHERING HIM FOR AUTOGRAPHS OR SELFIE OR SOME BOZO TELLING HIM HOW MUCH HE SUCKS BECAUSE HE'S HAD 3/-4 GAMES WITHOUT A POINT.

Take a deep breath and lets work through this....

His willingness to sign would be the only thing that could make him disappointed in a lack of negotiations, the lack of which would tell most people they might not be looking to re-sign him.

I could think of a lot of reasons he would have chosen Tampa at the time without all the theoretical nonsense you're coming up with. You think as a kid who grew up in the GTA he only would have figured that out after meeting with Toronto? lol...
23 sept. 2023 à 0 h 34
Modifié 23 sept. 2023 à 0 h 40
Take a deep breath and lets work through this....

His willingness to sign would be the only thing that could make him disappointed in a lack of negotiations, the lack of which would tell most people they might not be looking to re-sign him.

I could think of a lot of reasons he would have chosen Tampa at the time without all the theoretical nonsense you're coming up with. You think as a kid who grew up in the GTA he only would have figured that out after meeting with Toronto? lol...

Which was exactly why after meeting with Toronto he the very next morning walked into Yzerman's office and said "Give me what you can ,make it but out proof and a Full NMC I'll sign it or did you forget he met with Toronto on the Tuesday before free agency started ( then legal tampering period.) That was confirmed by both Stamkos and Yzerman. In his presser after signing he stated his privacy and love of the area and lifestyle. So yeah keep deluding yourself .
I'm going to email myself a copy of this link and laugh at you when he's no where near Toronto next year except as an opponent. Believe it or not a lot more guys than you think don't want to "go home to play. Vinny LeCavelier admitted he blocked a trade to Montreal. Stamkos came running back to TB to accept an almost year old offer because he wanted mo part of Toronto after meeting go research his old presser then if you think I'm lying you 💩 The man f***ING said it but ohh it theatrics 🙄🙄. Take the L out your tail between your legs and enjoy your delusions of grandeur. BTW the ****ty treatment of his childhood buddy JT by Laffs fans probably sets his mind against it even more.
23 sept. 2023 à 0 h 56
Which was exactly why after meeting with Toronto he the very next morning walked into Yzerman's office and said "Give me what you can ,make it but out proof and a Full NMC I'll sign it or did you forget he met with Toronto on the Tuesday before free agency started ( then legal tampering period.) That was confirmed by both Stamkos and Yzerman. In his presser after signing he stated his privacy and love of the area and lifestyle. So yeah keep deluding yourself .
I'm going to email myself a copy of this link and laugh at you when he's no where near Toronto next year except as an opponent. Believe it or not a lot more guys than you think don't want to "go home to play. Vinny LeCavelier admitted he blocked a trade to Montreal. Stamkos came running back to TB to accept an almost year old offer because he wanted mo part of Toronto after meeting go research his old presser then if you think I'm lying you 💩 The man f***ING said it but ohh it theatrics 🙄🙄. Take the L out your tail between your legs and enjoy your delusions of grandeur. BTW the ****ty treatment of his childhood buddy JT by Laffs fans probably sets his mind against it even more.

What are you even going on about here lol... The reason he would have chosen Tampa was obvious, they had just come off a conference finals finish and went to the cup final the year prior. Toronto at the time had just finished dead last in the league lol. The fact he walked you guys to FA and spoke to Toronto at all shows there was at least some interest.

Tampa was the obvious choice at the time, but clearly things have changed since then. Not only does it sound like he may not have an offer from Tampa like he did then, but both teams are at dramatically different stages than they were then. He did not learn anything about the lifestyle in Toronto compared to Tampa during his short meeting with the Leafs lol, he was fully aware having lived in both places for an extended amount of time.

Tavares has been treated nothing but well, so keep drinking the koolaid...
23 sept. 2023 à 1 h 11
What are you even going on about here lol... The reason he would have chosen Tampa was obvious, they had just come off a conference finals finish and went to the cup final the year prior. Toronto at the time had just finished dead last in the league lol. The fact he walked you guys to FA and spoke to Toronto at all shows there was at least some interest.

Tampa was the obvious choice at the time, but clearly things have changed since then. Not only does it sound like he may not have an offer from Tampa like he did then, but both teams are at dramatically different stages than they were then. He did not learn anything about the lifestyle in Toronto compared to Tampa during his short meeting with the Leafs lol, he was fully aware having lived in both places for an extended amount of time.

Tavares has been treated nothing but well, so keep drinking the koolaid...

Go listen to his post signing presser and get back to me because you're a bufoon. He specifically said a major reason was the lifestyle . So if you don't believe Google it you tube it whatever ,but listen to his words 🙄. Ignorant people are annoying.
23 sept. 2023 à 1 h 33
Go listen to his post signing presser and get back to me because you're a bufoon. He specifically said a major reason was the lifestyle . So if you don't believe Google it you tube it whatever ,but listen to his words 🙄. Ignorant people are annoying.

No, he literally never said that lol. You can make **** up and send people on a wild goose chase but let's make a few things clear:

2016 - He walked you guys to FA when you were a contender and there was an offer on the table for his services. He specifically chose to speak to the Leafs despite them finishing last place the year prior. The other two teams he spoke with were Detroit and Buffalo, the two NHL cities closest to Toronto with completely opposite lifestyles to TB.

2023 - He may not even have an offer from TB based on this report but there's no chance he goes to his hometown Leafs, who since his last meeting have become a team with the ability to contend as TB has started to decline.

Makes sense, you got me!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage