Atlantic Division Prediction

5 sept. 2023 à 21 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
1) Toronto
2) Tampa
3) Ottawa
4) Buffalo (Misses the playoffs. I think five teams are coming out of the Metro)
5) Boston
6) Florida
7) Detroit
8) Montreal

Why Boston to 5th? Zacha is not a 1st line center and arguably not a legit 2nd line center (although he could become one), so if he's their top C? Good chance they miss.

Why Florida dropping so far? While Tkachuk might be one of the best players in the game right now, I think they were a fluke. They completely remind of Montreal's cup run a few years ago.

Why DET at 7th? Because I know DET fans are going freak out. Well, while I really do like their forward group their defense and goaltending are just not good. Yes, their top pair will be good, but the rest of that lineup is just so out-of-balance. Unless Husso comes back to from his STL days, they're going to bleed goals.
6 sept. 2023 à 15 h 0
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 435
Quoting: Mr_Gardoki
1) Toronto
2) Tampa
3) Ottawa
4) Buffalo (Misses the playoffs. I think five teams are coming out of the Metro)
5) Boston
6) Florida
7) Detroit
8) Montreal

Why Boston to 5th? Zacha is not a 1st line center and arguably not a legit 2nd line center (although he could become one), so if he's their top C? Good chance they miss.

Why Florida dropping so far? While Tkachuk might be one of the best players in the game right now, I think they were a fluke. They completely remind of Montreal's cup run a few years ago.

Why DET at 7th? Because I know DET fans are going freak out. Well, while I really do like their forward group their defense and goaltending are just not good. Yes, their top pair will be good, but the rest of that lineup is just so out-of-balance. Unless Husso comes back to from his STL days, they're going to bleed goals.

Tier 1 (Playoff Lock): Tampa Bay, Toronto
Tier 2 (Bubble Team): Boston, Buffalo, Florida
Tier 3 (Also-Ran): Detroit, Ottawa
Tier 4 (Bottom): Montreal
CameronSquires a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage