SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

NHL Bold Player Rankings with some descriptions

15 août 2023 à 11 h 19
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,607
Top 15: Centers (For next Season, not this past season)
1. Connor McDavid - Duh...
2. Auston Matthews - People are putting waaaaayyy too much stock into this season, he didn't have the same statistical output but he was playing hurt and was still over PPG, 40+ Goals. He'll bounce back.
3. Jack Hughes - I've been high on Hughes for a while, I think he reaches another level this season, and as he gets older I feel he's the type of player whose game will round out and become a top defensive forward too.
4. Elias Petterson - Petey was the the 3rd/4th best center last season imo, he carried the Nucks to relavancy and cooked all year with 100+ points, and selke level defense.
5. Nathan Mackinnon - Man just had the most casual 128 Point Pace season i've ever seen, dude was a straight beast last season, and should be very good next season too.
6. Leon Draisaitl - Drai is great, but I think people overate him a little, He's a defensive blackhole and naturally he is just gonna score more because he plays on a Power Play with McDavid. That's not really his fault but there is no doubt that he's scoring way less points on a different team without the best player in the world on his team... and The Players above him all have more complete games imo, which is why they're ahead.
7a. Sasha Barkov
7b. Sidney Crosby - Crosby is still a top producer but he's also developed a defensive game in the late stages of his career, he's always been the smartest player on the ice.
8. Tage Thompson
9. Tim Stutzle
10. Brayden Point (8-10 are so impossible to rank for next season I could see any of them really going off next season)
11. Jack Eichel
12. Mika Zibanejad
13. Roope Hintz
14. Dylan Larkin - (Larkin is so underated, been a PPG player for multiple years now, good on both ends of the ice, and doesn't have the help some others on this list have.)
15. Nico Hischier
CantStopWontStop a aimé ceci.
17 août 2023 à 22 h 53
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
I'm guessing you're a Devils fan
17 août 2023 à 22 h 54
CHYTIL 4 Conn Smythe
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 228
The disrespect to Filip Chytil.....
19 août 2023 à 13 h 40
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 588
nah drai at 6th is just crazy
20 août 2023 à 0 h 34
BostonTerriers
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 15
I would take Mackinnon every time over any of them except 97.
Eissportclub et BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
21 août 2023 à 8 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,607
Quoting: MelfortSask
I would take Mackinnon every time over any of them except 97.

Honestly that's fair, I just think the ones above him are better 2 way players, which is why I have them higher, but Mackinnon can just be so dominant offensively.

I see Matthews bouncing back in a big way next year, and Hughes taking another step which is also part of the reason I have them higher.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage