Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DAL
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2388 000 000 $85 311 334 $0 $0 $2 688 666 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
10 250 000 $10 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AD
RFA
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
RFA
2 450 000 $2 450 000 $
G
UFA
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AD
UFA
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 août 2023 à 13 h 16
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 659
Quoting: exo2769
I understand goalies play can vary AND that a newer goalie hasn't had their weaknesses exposed yet which give them a temporary benefit to the good, but to anyone not in TOR...it's highly debatable whether Woll is good enough for an AHL starting role. He's does NOT have a good AHL track record. Surely you have to at least admit that.

Are we looking at the same goalie? Or are you talking about everything before last season? Based on last season was a very good AHL goalie. If you’re glazing over that then you could say he was bad before. However, I don’t know why we would care as much about 2-4 years ago when assessing a goalie who just turned 25? It’s a post ion where it’s not uncommon to play to 40. If he was pushing 30 and had one good season I’d agree he’s not a reliable option but he’s not.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Quoting: Campabee
Seriously, Kovacevic is very underrated and plays a position of need for the Habs, where as Jarnkrok is a bottom 6 (maybe middle six) winger. He is paid more than twice as much as Kovacevic and doesn't fit our window. We already have Armia who is taking the spot of a younger guy why should we trade for Jarnkrok to jam it up more?!

Armia absolutely sucks and should be sent to Laval. You have Petry, Savard, and Mailloux to bring up at RHD. Kovacevic isn’t any good and is a body in the trenches. Jarnkrok is better than just about any player you have in your bottom six.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 19
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,375
Quoting: DougieGilmour
You call that paying? That’s giving garbage to us and getting a good player back.

You never get value on a winger with term while you have zero leverage
7 août 2023 à 13 h 20
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
You never get value on a winger with term while you have zero leverage

There’s no value! You could swap kovacevic for FC and it’s the same trade. It’s junk for a good player.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 20
Bulklav Jr.Star 03
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 262
Quoting: drambui
well, its not that hard but the team is loosing a lot of depth.

Quoting: mvp13
Yeah, man. It's easy. Just 3 trades, several under market contract signings, and severely depleting your goaltending tandem. No problem.

Preach..
7 août 2023 à 13 h 21
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,375
It can be done. I don't think people are suggesting that it CAN'T be done...rather it SHOULDN'T be done. Nylander isn't worth $9.5M (looks above to make sure I got it right...oh $hit you have $10.25?!?!). This is very likely the NHL's worst goaltending tandem. There are countless examples of "hot rookie" goalies not actually turning into anything in the NHL and Woll hasn't even reached that level yet. Woll has 11 career games and you're making an assumption that his AHL career .898 SV% and 3.04 GAA will translate to something better??? This team also lacks depth needed for the playoffs.

I love Leafs fans that say Woll is a solution. My favourite argument is that I will expect them to draft Woll as their goalie in fantasy and see if they aren’t full of crap.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 22
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,948
Are we looking at the same goalie? Or are you talking about everything before last season? Based on last season was a very good AHL goalie. If you’re glazing over that then you could say he was bad before. However, I don’t know why we would care as much about 2-4 years ago when assessing a goalie who just turned 25? It’s a post ion where it’s not uncommon to play to 40. If he was pushing 30 and had one good season I’d agree he’s not a reliable option but he’s not.

I'm looking at an entire body of work vs cherry picking a handful of games. As mentioned in the original comment...it's way too easy to find the Jordan Binnington's, Matt Murray's, Elvis Merzlikins' of the world that have 1 (maybe 2) good year and the entire fan base falls in love because it's incorrectly thought that a handful of recent games makes them automatically going to get better. The larger body of work for Woll is much more telling that a couple of games.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 23
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
I love Leafs fans that say Woll is a solution. My favourite argument is that I will expect them to draft Woll as their goalie in fantasy and see if they aren’t full of crap.

I don’t play fantasy and your team also plays a cheap goalie who out performs his pay so it’s not crazy to take a shot at that idea with goalies.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 25
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
I'm looking at an entire body of work vs cherry picking a handful of games. As mentioned in the original comment...it's way too easy to find the Jordan Binnington's, Matt Murray's, Elvis Merzlikins' of the world that have 1 (maybe 2) good year and the entire fan base falls in love because it's incorrectly thought that a handful of recent games makes them automatically going to get better. The larger body of work for Woll is much more telling that a couple of games.

Ok so he was worse when he was younger and he improved last year as he has aged into the position that takes the longest to develop. Why is it crazy to assume he can take another step this year? Either Samsonov takes similar money again and extends or if he has a better season this year he’s going to price himself out of Toronto. Either way we will have to give games to Woll.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 31
sLIM
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 181
Lol seriously?

Ur either as smart as windjammer or trolling
7 août 2023 à 13 h 32
sLIM
Armia absolutely sucks and should be sent to Laval. You have Petry, Savard, and Mailloux to bring up at RHD. Kovacevic isn’t any good and is a body in the trenches. Jarnkrok is better than just about any player you have in your bottom six.

No he’s not, he’s useless in the playoffs
7 août 2023 à 13 h 34
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Quoting: Savage27
No he’s not, he’s useless in the playoffs

It’s amazing to me how you fans of bad teams think your players aren’t bad. It’s irrational.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 34
exo2769
Ok so he was worse when he was younger and he improved last year as he has aged into the position that takes the longest to develop. Why is it crazy to assume he can take another step this year? Either Samsonov takes similar money again and extends or if he has a better season this year he’s going to price himself out of Toronto. Either way we will have to give games to Woll.

100% agreed that Woll deserves games. I'm not trying to say I have a crystal ball. I'm actually technically even saying I believe he might even have a hot start. Opposing teams don't yet have all the data on his strengths/weaknesses to properly assess him.

What I am pointing out are differences between cup contenders and what this team above shows. I do believe that (to date) the tandem is the worst in the entire NHL. Copley is a subpar veteran. He's not exactly even a veteran though despite being 31 years old. And your expectations (base line expectations at that too, not even 1% hopes/dreams that Woll might turn into, but rather right now officially capable of type expectations) are that Woll is capable of winning a stanley cup.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 38
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
100% agreed that Woll deserves games. I'm not trying to say I have a crystal ball. I'm actually technically even saying I believe he might even have a hot start. Opposing teams don't yet have all the data on his strengths/weaknesses to properly assess him.

What I am pointing out are differences between cup contenders and what this team above shows. I do believe that (to date) the tandem is the worst in the entire NHL. Copley is a subpar veteran. He's not exactly even a veteran though despite being 31 years old. And your expectations (base line expectations at that too, not even 1% hopes/dreams that Woll might turn into, but rather right now officially capable of type expectations) are that Woll is capable of winning a stanley cup.

My expectations are that Woll is a capable NHL goalie. That’s all I’m hoping for. Vegas had average goalies. Colorado had average goalies. Really good teams can win with average goalies. You don’t need to have one of the elites. I’d rather have one than not have one but I’m not buying one for absurd money as a UFA. You can only find them through the draft.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
7 août 2023 à 13 h 40
sLIM
It’s amazing to me how you fans of bad teams think your players aren’t bad. It’s irrational.

Montreal set records for injuries the last 2 years. Before that they were in the SCF with guys like anderson and Evans giving the other teams fits, And didn’t this guy play in the top 6 anyway loool. It’s amazing when fans think their players who disappear in the playoffs are good
7 août 2023 à 13 h 43
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Quoting: Savage27
Montreal set records for injuries the last 2 years. Before that they were in the SCF with guys like anderson and Evans giving the other teams fits, And didn’t this guy play in the top 6 anyway loool. It’s amazing when fans think their players who disappear in the playoffs are good

Look a delusional Hab who still believes in the Covid bubble team! The rest of the league (and your own front office) figured out that winning the weak Canada division to get to the cup final was a fluke and your team needed rebuilt. That’s why you have a new GM and are in a rebuild! But sure keep your garbage and we how it works. I’m sure Kovacevic will win the Norris in no time!
7 août 2023 à 13 h 51
sLIM
Look a delusional Hab who still believes in the Covid bubble team! The rest of the league (and your own front office) figured out that winning the weak Canada division to get to the cup final was a fluke and your team needed rebuilt. That’s why you have a new GM and are in a rebuild! But sure keep your garbage and we how it works. I’m sure Kovacevic will win the Norris in no time!

Lmfaoooo Calle Janeock wouldn’t even get 3M In UFA. He’s disposable. You sound very mad, I would be too 1 playoff win in 15 years 😂
7 août 2023 à 14 h 3
exo2769
My expectations are that Woll is a capable NHL goalie. That’s all I’m hoping for. Vegas had average goalies. Colorado had average goalies. Really good teams can win with average goalies. You don’t need to have one of the elites. I’d rather have one than not have one but I’m not buying one for absurd money as a UFA. You can only find them through the draft.

Colorado paid a 1st rounder to acquire a 2x Vezina vote getter. I actually agree with you that you don't need one of the elite goalies, but where I think we are saying the same thing but also different is that...I guess I good analogy is...

I go out a buy a lottery ticket. No one can tell me that I don't have a chance of winning. I absolutely have a chance of winning. BUT the difference between having a chance and expecting to win is an entirely different mindset around the same percentage of chance of winning. You're saying, teams don't need an elite goalie. I'm agreeing with you! 100% agreed. Why can't TOR do the same thing as Vegas...Yeah technically I can't disagree. Everyone that bought a lottery ticket has the same odds. BUT saying Hey...Mr. Smith won the lottery last week...Why can't I be next? My response would be...don't start buying anything just yet. You might not even have an NHL caliber goalie right now and neither of us knows what will happen.
DougieGilmour a aimé ceci.
7 août 2023 à 14 h 22
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Colorado paid a 1st rounder to acquire a 2x Vezina vote getter. I actually agree with you that you don't need one of the elite goalies, but where I think we are saying the same thing but also different is that...I guess I good analogy is...

I go out a buy a lottery ticket. No one can tell me that I don't have a chance of winning. I absolutely have a chance of winning. BUT the difference between having a chance and expecting to win is an entirely different mindset around the same percentage of chance of winning. You're saying, teams don't need an elite goalie. I'm agreeing with you! 100% agreed. Why can't TOR do the same thing as Vegas...Yeah technically I can't disagree. Everyone that bought a lottery ticket has the same odds. BUT saying Hey...Mr. Smith won the lottery last week...Why can't I be next? My response would be...don't start buying anything just yet. You might not even have an NHL caliber goalie right now and neither of us knows what will happen.

Fair enough. I’m trying to project 10 months from now but if Woll falls apart then we will need to sign a goalie or trade for one.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
7 août 2023 à 18 h 19
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,473

That's great, if Jarnkrok is so much better than anything we have in our bottom six, then you keep him and his 2 mil cap hit. Mailloux isn't cleared to bring up, if you knew anything about hockey you would know that. Even if Jarnkrok is better than what we have, (and I seriously doubt he is) plain and simply he just doesn't fit what we are building here. We just moved Hoffman and Pitlick cause they were taking roster spots from younger better guys. Making that move just to get Jarnkrok is pure stupidity
7 août 2023 à 23 h 54
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
That's great, if Jarnkrok is so much better than anything we have in our bottom six, then you keep him and his 2 mil cap hit. Mailloux isn't cleared to bring up, if you knew anything about hockey you would know that. Even if Jarnkrok is better than what we have, (and I seriously doubt he is) plain and simply he just doesn't fit what we are building here. We just moved Hoffman and Pitlick cause they were taking roster spots from younger better guys. Making that move just to get Jarnkrok is pure stupidity

You moved them because they aren’t any good. We have to move a contract and unfortunately there aren’t many options. Jarnkrok is a good player. Joel Armia is not. No one would take Arnos on their team. Hughes is cleaning your horrible contracts up.
8 août 2023 à 9 h 38
You moved them because they aren’t any good. We have to move a contract and unfortunately there aren’t many options. Jarnkrok is a good player. Joel Armia is not. No one would take Arnos on their team. Hughes is cleaning your horrible contracts up.

So your argument for a rebuilding team to block the development of its young players is that the Leafs need to clear cap space and the players we already traded are no good. We currently have 14 NHL quality forwards adding Jarnkrok makes 15, where can we place young guys like Roy, Farrell, Beck or Kidney should any of them earn a spot out of camp? Forcing Any of them to go back to the OHL or to the AHL if they earn a spot in camp would stunt their development. TBQF, Montreal is still looking to move one or 2 more forwards just to make room for the young guys, we are not interested in adding more depth forwards to block them.
8 août 2023 à 10 h 19
Démarrer sujet
TheLeafsAbuseMe
So your argument for a rebuilding team to block the development of its young players is that the Leafs need to clear cap space and the players we already traded are no good. We currently have 14 NHL quality forwards adding Jarnkrok makes 15, where can we place young guys like Roy, Farrell, Beck or Kidney should any of them earn a spot out of camp? Forcing Any of them to go back to the OHL or to the AHL if they earn a spot in camp would stunt their development. TBQF, Montreal is still looking to move one or 2 more forwards just to make room for the young guys, we are not interested in adding more depth forwards to block them.

You still have bums like Armia and Evans wasting spots that Hughes has to clear our. All of those kids aren’t playing in the NHL this year. Most will be in Laval. Here are your bums wasting space: Armia, Evans, Gallagher, and Monohan who got resigned for some silly reason.
8 août 2023 à 10 h 22
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,294

Logic isn't going to work here, "Leaf Think" is at play. Bow down to blue and white and accept your inferiority, haven't they convinced you yet that we're all here to help the Leafs and their poor choices?
Campabee a aimé ceci.
8 août 2023 à 12 h 7
You still have bums like Armia and Evans wasting spots that Hughes has to clear our. All of those kids aren’t playing in the NHL this year. Most will be in Laval. Here are your bums wasting space: Armia, Evans, Gallagher, and Monohan who got resigned for some silly reason.

LMAO, shall we go through the Leafs wastingspace?! The Leafs are supposed to be contenders yet have yet have 1 playoff series win in 20 years. Basically the entire roster is a waste of space. We don't want or need Jarnkrok, get it through your thick skull. Trade him to a playoff team that actually might have a need for him. It's funny how you think all our players are bums but in order for Leafs players to win the cup they need to be traded out of Toronto ROFLMAO

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage