Date de création initiale: 18 juill. 2023
Publié: 18 juill. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1900 000 $
Transactions
VGK
  1. Scheifele, Mark (3 000 000 $ retained)
WPG
  1. Korczak, Kaedan
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (VGK)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (VGK)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de CBJ
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
Logo de VGK
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 173 317 $0 $0 $326 683 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 294 150 $2 294 150 $
DG
RFA - 2
5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
766 667 $766 667 $
G
UFA - 2
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juill. 2023 à 21 h 22
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,421
Incoming WPG fans gonna say Scheif is worth 5 firsts
19 juill. 2023 à 0 h 29
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 189
Quoting: Ennis
Incoming WPG fans gonna say Scheif is worth 5 firsts

Nah man, it’s more like, why would the jets trade him if this is the return? There’s more value keeping him.
19 juill. 2023 à 0 h 31
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,063
Quoting: Ducky10
Nah man, it’s more like, why would the jets trade him if this is the return? There’s more value keeping him.

Well it’s either you let him walk for nothing or sign him till he’s 38
Ennis a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2023 à 0 h 36
Quoting: csick
Well it’s either you let him walk for nothing or sign him till he’s 38

I’m all for a Scheifele renaissance!
19 juill. 2023 à 2 h 17

More value in keeping him? You mean when he walks to FA like everyone else will? I mean… if that’s your strategy…
csick a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 25
Modifié 19 juill. 2023 à 16 h 21
More value in keeping him? You mean when he walks to FA like everyone else will? I mean… if that’s your strategy…

My dude, its quite rudimentary actually. Allow me to enlighten you, its in fact quite common. Lets say the Jets are comfortably third or even second in the central at the trade deadline and the package offered here is the absolute best offer they receive (it for sure wont be though). If they were to trade away the players, in this case Scheifele and Hellebuyck for pennies on the dollar as suggested here, they would undoubtedly falter and likely miss the playoffs losing a chance at a playoff run and millions of dollars in revenue for the franchise. I have heard this referred to as 'internal rentals'. This is a far better "strategy" then making a trade which does absolutely nothing positive for the team anytime soon! The Vegas 1st rounder will be a late first that even if it hits wont contribute for 3-5 years. SO yes, there is greater value to the franchise and the city of Winnipeg to hold onto these assets and allow them to become Unrestricted Free agents which they have both earned that opportunity. With that the Jets now have 12.3 million in extra cap space. or they resign one or both because the market is tepid and there will be A LOT of UFA's next off season.
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 33
My dude, its quite rudimentary actually. Allow me to enlighten you, its in fact quite common. Lets say the Jets are comfortably third or even second in the central at the trade deadline and the package offered here is the absolute best offer they receive (it for sure wont be though). If they were to trade away the players, in this case Scheifele and Hellebuyck for pennies on the dollar as suggested here, they would undoubtedly falter and likely miss the playoffs losing a chance at a playoff run and millions of dollars in revenue for the franchise. I have heard this referred to as 'internal rentals'. This is a far better "strategy" then making a trade which does absolutely nothing positive for the team anytime soon! The Vegas 1st rounder will be a late first that even if it hits wont contribute for 3-5 years. SO yes, there is greater value to the franchise and the city of Winnipeg to hold onto these assets and allow them to become Unrestricted Free agents which they have both earned that opportunity.

Slight issue, your team stinks.

They'll be a meek middle team and maybe just make it in, then lose in the first round again. If that's how Winnipeg wants to play their cards, and if that's how you're coping with the current state of your team, be my guest. But this return certainly isn't pennies on the dollar.

Also, sure, resign him if you want. Dude has a terrible attitude when it comes to losing and has never really won anything in his career. Scheif is overrated as hell. Not to mention he's never been that good of a playoff performer.

EDIT: Also making a trade and getting a return for a player who is most definitely NOT staying with your team is much better than holding onto them just to earn a couple extra bucks then lose in the first round. I actually have no idea where that logic even comes from man.
nmstars31 a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 23
My dude, its quite rudimentary actually. Allow me to enlighten you, its in fact quite common. Lets say the Jets are comfortably third or even second in the central at the trade deadline and the package offered here is the absolute best offer they receive (it for sure wont be though). If they were to trade away the players, in this case Scheifele and Hellebuyck for pennies on the dollar as suggested here, they would undoubtedly falter and likely miss the playoffs losing a chance at a playoff run and millions of dollars in revenue for the franchise. I have heard this referred to as 'internal rentals'. This is a far better "strategy" then making a trade which does absolutely nothing positive for the team anytime soon! The Vegas 1st rounder will be a late first that even if it hits wont contribute for 3-5 years. SO yes, there is greater value to the franchise and the city of Winnipeg to hold onto these assets and allow them to become Unrestricted Free agents which they have both earned that opportunity. With that the Jets now have 12.3 million in extra cap space. or they resign one or both because the market is tepid and there will be A LOT of UFA's next off season.
Too many big words here for you, sorry.

So what if you are far away from a wild card spot? Bro’s gotta make up contrived circumstances and flex his subscription to Thesaurus.com to feel competent.
Ennis a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 48
Quoting: nmstars31
So what if you are far away from a wild card spot? Bro’s gotta make up contrived circumstances and flex his subscription to Thesaurus.com to feel competent.

lol, Ok big boy. Is this whole ACGM site not made up contrived circumstances. smh
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 49
Slight issue, your team stinks.

They'll be a meek middle team and maybe just make it in, then lose in the first round again. If that's how Winnipeg wants to play their cards, and if that's how you're coping with the current state of your team, be my guest. But this return certainly isn't pennies on the dollar.

Also, sure, resign him if you want. Dude has a terrible attitude when it comes to losing and has never really won anything in his career. Scheif is overrated as hell. Not to mention he's never been that good of a playoff performer.

EDIT: Also making a trade and getting a return for a player who is most definitely NOT staying with your team is much better than holding onto them just to earn a couple extra bucks then lose in the first round. I actually have no idea where that logic even comes from man.

Gosh, i guess you are incapable of grasping the concept. Not surprised. Best of luck out there, keep it classy
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 51
Gosh, i guess you are incapable of grasping the concept. Not surprised. Best of luck out there, keep it classy

A concept you made up? Sure.
nmstars31 a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2023 à 15 h 56
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 23
lol, Ok big boy. Is this whole ACGM site not made up contrived circumstances. smh

I guess it is because of people like you. ACGM is about discussing with a community whether certain moves would work and/or be viable. Obviously many of these moves have stated or implied circumstances, such as Winnipeg being sellers in this case. Personally I think it’s reasonable that they would be sellers and moving Scheif as they don’t have a sure fire playoff squad and he’s a UFA with little intentions to resign. Feel free to argue these points to your hearts content, but being condescending and rude while only using points that have merit by rejecting the implied premise of the post just makes you come across as a sad and lonely man with unresolved problems you’re projecting onto everyone here.
19 juill. 2023 à 16 h 17
Quoting: nmstars31
I guess it is because of people like you. ACGM is about discussing with a community whether certain moves would work and/or be viable. Obviously many of these moves have stated or implied circumstances, such as Winnipeg being sellers in this case. Personally I think it’s reasonable that they would be sellers and moving Scheif as they don’t have a sure fire playoff squad and he’s a UFA with little intentions to resign. Feel free to argue these points to your hearts content, but being condescending and rude while only using points that have merit by rejecting the implied premise of the post just makes you come across as a sad and lonely man with unresolved problems you’re projecting onto everyone here.

Ohhhh! you dont know what contrived means, haha. pound salt skid mark. go back and read the conversation. all the best
19 juill. 2023 à 16 h 18
A concept you made up? Sure.

Wow, all kinds of stupid here. You should wear a helmet

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage