Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $79 731 450 $0 $0 $3 768 550 $
Masse salariale proratée

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
3 000 000 $2 983 871 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 577 668 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 844 382 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
925 000 $920 027 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $10 940 860 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 924 934 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 740 591 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 740 591 $
C
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 088 710 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
762 500 $758 401 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 740 591 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 143 817 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 459 677 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
4 500 000 $4 475 806 $
DD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 481 183 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
1 237 500 $1 230 847 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 392 473 $
DD
RFA - 1
766 667 $762 545 $
G
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $1 989 247 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 740 591 $
DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $795 699 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 594 758 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 094 086 $
DD
RFA - 2
796 667 $792 384 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 23
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 125
The Hanifin trade won't include Brodie.
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Quoting: GladeBang12
The Hanifin trade won't include Brodie.

whats your counter?
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 26
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 465
Naw, Hanifin isn't a 1st better than Brodie
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 28
Quoting: Mortarhead
whats your counter?

Probably a prospect or something. CGY isn't in a position to acquire a player like TJ Brodie. Based on all reports, they're heading for a full rebuild.

Replace Brodie with a prospect like Voit, Grebyonkin, Minten, etc., and the trade works better for both sides.
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Probably a prospect or something. CGY isn't in a position to acquire a player like TJ Brodie. Based on all reports, they're heading for a full rebuild.

Replace Brodie with a prospect like Voit, Grebyonkin, Minten, etc., and the trade works better for both sides.

a rebuild ? Im not convinced..they have long term contracts like Huberdeau and Naz on the books (just to name prominent ones)..if Markstorm had a on par year they would have been in the playoffs..he should rebound (imo)
i just think they are in a tough position with all those guys apparently wanting out.
new coach will make a huge difference.
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LukaTAG
Naw, Hanifin isn't a 1st better than Brodie

Hannifin is a much better skater, much younger (just entering his best years), has more offence in the tool bag
TJ entering twilight years of his career (hes proably worth 2M or less now in terms of value) his foot speed is getting worse (his IQ is top notch though)
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 36
a rebuild ? Im not convinced..they have long term contracts like Huberdeau and Naz on the books (just to name prominent ones)..if Markstorm had a on par year they would have been in the playoffs..he should rebound (imo)
i just think they are in a tough position with all those guys apparently wanting out.
new coach will make a huge difference.

Maybe not a full rebuild, but a team that plans on trading a top pairing D, a 1st line centre, a 3rd line centre, and a top 6 winger probably aren't heading in the direction of winning.

My point still stands, though. Keeping Brodie out of the deal works better for both sides. You also won't have to spend 7.5 million dollars between Pacioretty and Klingberg, which would be a horrible decision.
24 juin 2023 à 12 h 40
Hannifin is a much better skater, much younger (just entering his best years), has more offence in the tool bag
TJ entering twilight years of his career (hes proably worth 2M or less now in terms of value) his foot speed is getting worse (his IQ is top notch though)

TJ is not worth 2 mil, lol. He's still a premier defensive defenseman in this league.

I'd agree if Hanifin had term. As of now this is a UFA for UFA trade
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 14 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Maybe not a full rebuild, but a team that plans on trading a top pairing D, a 1st line centre, a 3rd line centre, and a top 6 winger probably aren't heading in the direction of winning.

My point still stands, though. Keeping Brodie out of the deal works better for both sides. You also won't have to spend 7.5 million dollars between Pacioretty and Klingberg, which would be a horrible decision.

Those upcoming (posssible) trades arent their preference..the players are moving that needle...give your reasons behind Patch and JK...before you comment I understand Max is injury prone (hence salary reduced) but hes still a force inside when healthy and if he gets injured then he can go to ltir (maybe) and thus no real hgamble..JK is a defensive liability but an ace on the PP (and as the teaam name states, double down in your strengths)...our PP was crap in the PO..and he would be a decent teacher for Timmins (who has similar deficiencies)

and yes I am curious what your thoughts are on this..and how you would correct anything.
24 juin 2023 à 14 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LukaTAG
TJ is not worth 2 mil, lol. He's still a premier defensive defenseman in this league.

I'd agree if Hanifin had term. As of now this is a UFA for UFA trade

did you watch the leafs in the playoffs?
he was consistently out of position, outmuscled and overwhelmed..maybe some of that is due to usage, but foot speed and strength is an issue..I love TJ, but however Noah is just starting to scratch the surface of his potential...hed blossom with the Leafs.
24 juin 2023 à 14 h 27
he was consistently out of position, outmuscled and overwhelmed..maybe some of that is due to usage, but foot speed and strength is an issue..I love TJ, but however Noah is just starting to scratch the surface of his potential...hed blossom with the Leafs.

That's not general Brodie. I suspect he was playing with a SERIOUS injury. If Hanafin came with a reasonable extension, sure.
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 14 h 53
Those upcoming (posssible) trades arent their preference..the players are moving that needle...give your reasons behind Patch and JK...before you comment I understand Max is injury prone (hence salary reduced) but hes still a force inside when healthy and if he gets injured then he can go to ltir (maybe) and thus no real hgamble..JK is a defensive liability but an ace on the PP (and as the teaam name states, double down in your strengths)...our PP was crap in the PO..and he would be a decent teacher for Timmins (who has similar deficiencies)

and yes I am curious what your thoughts are on this..and how you would correct anything.

I like Pacioretty as a player but I just wouldn't be comfortable taking the risk of having him at that cap hit. 3 million is worth a lot. And when you consider the fact that you signed him for 2 years as well (which is pretty much a deal breaker), you're now spending 5 million between a washed Pacioretty and Murray's buyout in a season where Matthews and Nylander both need new contracts. Again, there's nothing wrong with him as a player, but I just would not take the gamble at that price or term.

Theoretically, JK wouldn't be a bad addition to the blue line considering our needs. But with the moves you've made, it doesn't make any sense to acquire him. Trading for Hanifin pretty much negates any possible reason why we would want another elusive, puck-moving offensive d-man on our team. Not to mention you're literally pairing him with Morgan Rielly, who might be the only player in the league that's worse on defence than him. Then, once again, there's the contract. It's is just way too much for a player who's play hasn't resembled anything near a top-4 defenceman the past 3 seasons.

Just swap Brodie for one of our better prospects in the Hanifin trade (which makes sense for both teams), and don't sign Klingberg.

Hanifin-Lilly
McCabe-Brodie (shutdown pair)
Rielly-Schenn (was good together in the playoffs)

This is a much better D-core that brings different elements all throughout the lineup.

I also just wanted to add that basing your entire opinion of Brodie on his play in just a handful of games in the playoffs is a foolish way of assessing him (or any player). I could get into a lot of the reasons why he's still a great (frankly, one of the best) defensive-defenceman in the league, but I think you can figure that out on your own.
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2023 à 18 h 3
Démarrer sujet
I like Pacioretty as a player but I just wouldn't be comfortable taking the risk of having him at that cap hit. 3 million is worth a lot. And when you consider the fact that you signed him for 2 years as well (which is pretty much a deal breaker), you're now spending 5 million between a washed Pacioretty and Murray's buyout in a season where Matthews and Nylander both need new contracts. Again, there's nothing wrong with him as a player, but I just would not take the gamble at that price or term.

Theoretically, JK wouldn't be a bad addition to the blue line considering our needs. But with the moves you've made, it doesn't make any sense to acquire him. Trading for Hanifin pretty much negates any possible reason why we would want another elusive, puck-moving offensive d-man on our team. Not to mention you're literally pairing him with Morgan Rielly, who might be the only player in the league that's worse on defence than him. Then, once again, there's the contract. It's is just way too much for a player who's play hasn't resembled anything near a top-4 defenceman the past 3 seasons.

Just swap Brodie for one of our better prospects in the Hanifin trade (which makes sense for both teams), and don't sign Klingberg.

Hanifin-Lilly
McCabe-Brodie (shutdown pair)
Rielly-Schenn (was good together in the playoffs)

This is a much better D-core that brings different elements all throughout the lineup.

I also just wanted to add that basing your entire opinion of Brodie on his play in just a handful of games in the playoffs is a foolish way of assessing him (or any player). I could get into a lot of the reasons why he's still a great (frankly, one of the best) defensive-defenceman in the league, but I think you can figure that out on your own.

all good points...funny how so many want to break up the core 4 based on the exact reasoning behind keeping TJ..I concure having a defensive Dman instead of Kilnberg is probably prudent..Im not convinced that Schenn is capable of top pairing duties for a 82 game season...he was playing off adrenaline in PO...I want to keep him (and Gio) but limit their mins significantly
24 juin 2023 à 18 h 34
all good points...funny how so many want to break up the core 4 based on the exact reasoning behind keeping TJ..I concure having a defensive Dman instead of Kilnberg is probably prudent..Im not convinced that Schenn is capable of top pairing duties for a 82 game season...he was playing off adrenaline in PO...I want to keep him (and Gio) but limit their mins significantly

I don't think Rielly-Schenn is a capable top-pair throughout the regular season. That's why I listed them as a third pair. The whole thing with the Leafs defence is that we don't (and likely will never) have a true #1 defenceman. It's pretty much impossible to have a pairing that can play those big minutes in all situations without that guy. Acquiring a guy like Hanifin pretty much allows us to have 3 pairings that would all be good/great 2nd pairings on other teams. It's better than trying to convince yourself Morgan Rielly is a #1 guy and playing him 25 minutes a night.

This is essentially the best way to compensate for not having a #1 D, in my opinion.
24 juin 2023 à 18 h 50
Démarrer sujet
I don't think Rielly-Schenn is a capable top-pair throughout the regular season. That's why I listed them as a third pair. The whole thing with the Leafs defence is that we don't (and likely will never) have a true #1 defenceman. It's pretty much impossible to have a pairing that can play those big minutes in all situations without that guy. Acquiring a guy like Hanifin pretty much allows us to have 3 pairings that would all be good/great 2nd pairings on other teams. It's better than trying to convince yourself Morgan Rielly is a #1 guy and playing him 25 minutes a night.

This is essentially the best way to compensate for not having a #1 D, in my opinion.

The best Leaf team I watched growing up was the Gilmour era...we had 6 solid Dmen...no numero uno..it worked just fine...had a better coach too...and a killer instinct top line center...we gotta resign ROR and see what he can do in 82 (ish) for us.
edit: and a better goalie..Felix...and he came in out of nowhere (sort of) as a rookie to take the job...Woll??? I dont think we should be throwing money at Sammy..only 1 year of decent proven nhl level hockey as a starter..hes very floppy but no Hasek

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage