SomethingSmoo Take 3

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: SomethingSmooth
Publié: 5 juin 2023 à 17 h 43
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Consensus Pick
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Consensus Pick
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Consensus Pick
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Sharks opt for impact sooner rather than later.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal isn't afraid of waiting.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Building the defensive core.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Flyers see big man, draft big man.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-BPA
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Too good to pass up.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Building the defensive core.
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Take a chance on a talented player who may have skating flaw.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaJust a solid pick.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-I like Gulyayev, **** you. Too bad.
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Pens see opportunity to get faster.
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-Yager will certainly "get people out of their seats."
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-Stellar, complete player. Calgary won't be disappointed.
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New YorkToo good to pass up again.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Building the defensive core.
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayFriend of Bedard + highly talented and exciting player to pair with Bedard. Will sell tickets like crazy.
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-A, by the numbers, great player. Talented playmaking winger to add to the front end.
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Monster shot. Too good to pass up.
22Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los AngelesGreat all around player. Good C depth add.
23Logo de Rangers de New York-BPA
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonInject youth into the D core.
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoBPA
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyBig net driver with decent speed. Will probably replace Meier.
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-BPA
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de BostonBPA
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de DallasBPA
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-BPA
31Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la FlorideMontreal continues to show they aren't afraid of small players. Injects more grit and compete into the front end.
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-BPA
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Building the defensive core.
34Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-BPA
35Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-BPA
36Logo de Sharks de San Jose-BPA
37Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Building the defensive core.
38Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-One of my favorites this draft, probably falls for unknown reasons. A lucky pick for the Coyotes.
39Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieBPA
40Logo de Capitals de Washington-BPA
41Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Take a chance on a big boy in the hopes that skating improves.
42Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Blues de St-LouisBPA
43Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Canucks de VancouverBPA
44Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaBPA
45Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-BPA
46Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Penguins de PittsburghBPA
47Logo de Predators de Nashville-BPA
48Logo de Flames de Calgary-Rebuilding the goalie pipeline early.
49Logo de Islanders de New York-BPA
50Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Jets de WinnipegBPA
51Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayBPA
52Logo de Kraken de Seattle-BPA
53Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
54Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
55Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Rangers de New York
56Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
57Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
58Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
59Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
60Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
61Logo de Stars de Dallas-
62Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
63Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
64Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
5 juin 2023 à 18 h 8
SK
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 291
The Jets do need D, but NO WAY do they take Dragicevic when players like Cristall, Honzek, But and Musty are still on the board.
5 juin 2023 à 18 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3
Quoting: SKWPG
The Jets do need D, but NO WAY do they take Dragicevic when players like Cristall, Honzek, But and Musty are still on the board.

That's a fair point.
SKWPG a aimé ceci.
6 juin 2023 à 1 h 5
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 340
well done. I think you've done a good job of finding player team fits as well. In terms of ranking, I would have a few players in different spots (ie switch Leonard and Sale), but we all know drafts don't go according to rankings
6 juin 2023 à 9 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 870
With Danny B as the Flyers new GM i do not think the big player narrative is in play anymore.
6 juin 2023 à 12 h 44
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,541

Why do you still rate those 4 so highly? None of them are even close to my top 20
6 juin 2023 à 13 h 0
SK
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 291
Quoting: IconicHawk
Why do you still rate those 4 so highly? None of them are even close to my top 20

My rankings are biased. I have 36 players ranked so far and they are biased based on how I see them fitting on the Jets. This is why I have Michikov at 10 on my list, being the lowest he's probably ever placed by anyone.

Cristall's high hockey IQ / vision amazing passing and dynamic skating. He's crazy talented with off the charts edgework and speed. Don't laugh, but I see him possibly being close to Marner's level in the NHL.

Honzek is another big boy at 6'4" and also has good vision. He seems to be able to go on offense and get back and help the D. Probably a 3rd liner, but possibly a 2nd liner if he keeps improving. If he hadn't been injured, who knows. He was 2nd in points for rookies in the WHL with 55 points in 43 games. His edgework and good control with decent hands.

But is a 6'5", over 200 lb. Power Forward potential. He has size and a heavy shot and seems to like going to get the puck and go net front with his push, etc.

Musty is a power forward with skills and a heavy shot as well. His size and edgy play is something I like. He's already 6'2" and 200lbs. That's my kind of winger.

I like Dragicevic, but I have him listed as my 8th D in the draft.
6 juin 2023 à 13 h 54
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,541
My rankings are biased. I have 36 players ranked so far and they are biased based on how I see them fitting on the Jets. This is why I have Michikov at 10 on my list, being the lowest he's probably ever placed by anyone.

Cristall's high hockey IQ / vision amazing passing and dynamic skating. He's crazy talented with off the charts edgework and speed. Don't laugh, but I see him possibly being close to Marner's level in the NHL.

Honzek is another big boy at 6'4" and also has good vision. He seems to be able to go on offense and get back and help the D. Probably a 3rd liner, but possibly a 2nd liner if he keeps improving. If he hadn't been injured, who knows. He was 2nd in points for rookies in the WHL with 55 points in 43 games. His edgework and good control with decent hands.

But is a 6'5", over 200 lb. Power Forward potential. He has size and a heavy shot and seems to like going to get the puck and go net front with his push, etc.

Musty is a power forward with skills and a heavy shot as well. His size and edgy play is something I like. He's already 6'2" and 200lbs. That's my kind of winger.

I like Dragicevic, but I have him listed as my 8th D in the draft.

1. Cristall’s skating has died a slow and painful death (thanks knee injuries)

2. Honzek is a bad defender which is almost unheard of for a player his size and is inconsistent

3. But is massive but very immobile and in a speed based game, he’s going to have a hard time

4. Has injury problems (not to major) and really isn’t physical for someone his size
6 juin 2023 à 13 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Logicalicesports
With Danny B as the Flyers new GM i do not think the big player narrative is in play anymore.

I might be too quick to judge Philly, but I think the issue with desiring size and grit goes further than the GM position. It's an organizational trend.

Maybe they buck that, maybe they don't. I'm just banking on it being deeper than the GM.
6 juin 2023 à 14 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: IconicHawk
1. Cristall’s skating has died a slow and painful death (thanks knee injuries)

2. Honzek is a bad defender which is almost unheard of for a player his size and is inconsistent

3. But is massive but very immobile and in a speed based game, he’s going to have a hard time

4. Has injury problems (not to major) and really isn’t physical for someone his size

Here's my thoughts on this:

1. Cristall is still only 17, he can recover from those injuries. He's also still producing despite them, which inspires confidence that he will recover at least to 80-90% of what he used to be over the Summer.

2. Defense is something you can learn. He's got the tools. Maybe he needs an extra year in the AHL, but the tools are too good to say he will never get better.

3. But is going to be someone's nightmare for sure. Needs a lot of skating coaches and probably won't put it all together until he's 24-25, if ever.

4. Musty is still a good playmaking winger. He's not hindered by his speed which is NHL average. Probably caps out as a 2nd line winger, but is excellent value anywhere from 20th overall onwards.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage