SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

BrodeurBro's Top 32

BrodeurBro's Top 32

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: BrodeurBro30
Publié: 3 juin 2023 à 21 h 24
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-No words. Just pick Bedard. Take your 1C of the future and run.
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The consensus no.2 OVR. Fantilli-McTavish is a nice 1-2 punch that should strike fear against the rest of the league in a few seasons
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-While Columbus strikes out on Bedard and Fantilli, Leo Carlsson should be a nice piece to add to that glowing prospect pool. Has 1C upside and fills a desperate need for the Blue Jackets. (I could see them pick Smith maybe)
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-With every rebuilding team, building down the middle is usually the right approach. The Sharks lack a top line center and Smith will drag this Sharks team out of the rebuild. Franchise level talent right here!
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-I think 3,4,5 could all break out differently, but this is the consensus Top 5. The Habs make a gamble on Michkov and secure the next best Russian winger since Ovi. It will be fun watching Michkov light up the league with the Red/Blue/White.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-There is a lot of talent available at Pick 6. GM Armstrong has a history of picking players with size and play with an edge. (Lamoureux, Geekie, Guenther). Given that Cooley, Hayton/Geekie are the future center depth of the team, I see the Yotes addressing the wing or defense. They hit with Cooley last year from the USNTDP. Why not go back to the well and select Leonard?
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I think the Flyers go BPA and select the electric winger from the Winnipeg Ice, Zach Benson. He is going to be the first of many picks Briere will make to uplift the Flyer's out of the basement.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-As the Capitals head into a new era, I believe they will draft a center. Dvorsky plays an excellent two-way game and is a great playmaker. He would look nice alongside Miroshnichenko. I get a lot of Nicklas Backstrom vibes from Dvorksy.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I could see Reinbacher go higher, but I have him falling to 9. With Hronek gone, RHD becomes a need for Detroit. Even if Reinbacher does not live up to top pair potential, he will be one of the best shutdown dman in the years to come. Reinbacher is an upgrade to Hronek and will be a great addition to the Wing's D core (Seider, Edvinsson, Wallinder). On a side note: The Canucks can continue to pound to sand as Yzerman laughs in their face as he waived the white flag on the season and took the risk the Canucks did not want to take. Wings will also pick at 17!
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-It is clear that a Top 6 center is a glaring need for St. Louis after moving on from ROR. Oliver Moore is one of the best skaters in this draft. He can play on your PP and PK, has excellent hands, a punishing shot and exhibits leadership qualities. This is a match made in heaven for the Blues. The best part is that they have TWO more tickets in this deep draft!
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-So the Canucks decided to gift Detroit two Top 40 picks and remove themselves out of the Top 10. Not all is lost, as the Canucks will get a very good player at Pick #11. RHD is a huge need and while I believed Reinbacher was the perfect partner for Hughes, ASP will look amazing in a Canucks jersey. Button wants him on the Nucks and so do I.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaGabe Perreault, a rapid riser in this years draft finds himself taken at 12. The Yotes will need to address the defense, but passing up on the forward talent available is unacceptable. While it is slightly off the board, drafting Leonard's linemate and having 2/3 of the USNTDP top line is a win. A Perreault-Cooley-Leonard top line is chefs kiss.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
22Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
31Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
4 juin 2023 à 8 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,605
Didn’t get to 32…but any guess for #58
BrodeurBro30 a aimé ceci.
4 juin 2023 à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 169
Quoting: NHLfan10506
Didn’t get to 32…but any guess for #58

Yikes I thought I edited to Top 16. Also just realized my 13-16 descriptions got nized.

Ideally, if Hrabal, Haltunnen, Sachwyn, Whitelaw fall, the Devils should definitely draft them. I also like Etienne Morin as a puck moving LHD, but I don’t think the Devils will look to spend their best draft capital on LHD. What I think is more likely, the Devils will draft Danny Nelson (could be the next Matthew Knies) or Aram Minnetian.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage