Forums/Armchair-GM

OEL is not going anywhere

Créé par: Kith
Équipe: 2023-24 Canucks de Vancouver
Date de création initiale: 10 mars 2023
Publié: 10 mars 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
No fantasy about trading or buying out OEL yet, the penalty is too big and we dont need the cap space for another year or 2. At that point we can buy him out or trade with retention possibly, in the meantime:

Wingers:
Trading either Boeser or Garland needs to happen and I think Boeser has more value with his size and potential. Beau has shown his potential being paired with Petterson and hopefully we can use that to flip him into another asset. If we use some retention on both of our wingers we can get a better return and their salary will come off the books before we will need it.

Defence:
General consensus is that Myers is gone once his bonus is paid and there is potential to get some asset back for him, I would consider it a bonus if that happens. If we can somehow land Livingston and season him with a year as a 3rd line to then upgrade to Quinn Hughes partner that would be a massive win. QO Bear see how he does with a full season as a Canuck and gives us a backup if Livingston does not mesh well with Hughes.

Center:
Not sure exactly where to get it but need a Center who can skate win faceoffs, kill penalties but doesn't have bricks for hands to drive an energy line. Studnika is just a placeholder for now, but we need I hate using the word Vet but someone late 20's early 30's in that comes in under 3 mil and can move up the lineup in the event of an injury signed to a short term deal 2 years tops.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
12 200 000 $
2950 000 $
1950 000 $
1850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
McDonough, Aiden
2850 000 $
Livingstone, Jake
3925 000 $
Transactions
VAN
    Find a team that needs to get to cap floor retain or give a 4th pick if needed to get it done
    PIT
    1. Boeser, Brock (1 500 000 $ retained)
    VAN
    1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (NJD)
    Détails additionnels:
    Jersey ends up doing well in the playoffs but needs some scoring depth with retention Canucks flip Beau at the draft. Could be another team
    NJD
    1. Beauvillier, Anthony (1 250 000 $ retained)
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de DET
    Logo de NYR
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2283 500 000 $69 432 536 $850 000 $880 000 $14 067 464 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    RFA - 1
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    McDonough, Aiden
    850 000 $850 000 $
    883 750 $883 750 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA
    825 000 $825 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 4
    2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 1
    786 111 $786 111 $ (Bonis de performance30 000 $$30K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    Livingstone, Jake
    925 000 $925 000 $
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    10 mars 2023 à 19 h 3
    This team kills me
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
    I think OEL is going to be on LTIR for the remainder of his contract after this season, his back is giving out, look at the way he strides, and the way he uprights himself after being in a scrum, there is something going on with his back. I also think that we would get more out of trading garland now and Beauviller later as Beauviller as a TDL rental piece could fetch a huge amount, probably a 1st and a prospect if he continues at this just under point per game pace. I am wondering about Karlsson as being a piece that gets moved up into the NHL at some point here in the near future, he has shown really well in the AHL and I think that if they can start developing his centre game again he could be a real big asset as 3C, great 2 way game, great shot, great hockey IQ, I think he should be a guy we look at that role. Or we could look at JT Compher if he decides to test the market, RH3C who can kill penalties, I could see patty overpaying for him
    10 mars 2023 à 19 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: déc. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 10
    Quoting: BeautifulIdiot
    I think OEL is going to be on LTIR for the remainder of his contract after this season, his back is giving out, look at the way he strides, and the way he uprights himself after being in a scrum, there is something going on with his back. I also think that we would get more out of trading garland now and Beauviller later as Beauviller as a TDL rental piece could fetch a huge amount, probably a 1st and a prospect if he continues at this just under point per game pace. I am wondering about Karlsson as being a piece that gets moved up into the NHL at some point here in the near future, he has shown really well in the AHL and I think that if they can start developing his centre game again he could be a real big asset as 3C, great 2 way game, great shot, great hockey IQ, I think he should be a guy we look at that role. Or we could look at JT Compher if he decides to test the market, RH3C who can kill penalties, I could see patty overpaying for him

Yea I like Compher and if that was the piece that pushed this team to a contender I would be for it, as a 3C on a team that is still finding pieces probably more than I would like to spend. I knew Karlsson had decent offensive numbers but wasnt sure how developed his 2 way game or faceoff prowess was. Also that puts your with Aman and Karlsson as 3/4C not much experience there centering your bottom 6. I was also looking at Barbashev again not sure what his price tag is, 60 points last season but this season he dropped a bit(although so did the entire team) if he shows will with Vegas through the playoffs probably puts him out of our price range. If OEL goes on LTIRetirement thats a best case scenario for us, haven't really heard any news regarding OEL on the seriousness of his injury or overall health going forward so currently planning on him returning next year.
    10 mars 2023 à 19 h 34
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 550
    For the 937473947373947 time, pens decline. MP has been fantastic and shown he can be a 1st pair shutdown defensive D partner. He’s signed to a good contract and the pens need to take advantage of good contracts. Not pay for more bad ones.
    BeautifulIdiot a aimé ceci.
    10 mars 2023 à 19 h 36
    This team kills me
    Quoting: Kith
    Yea I like Compher and if that was the piece that pushed this team to a contender I would be for it, as a 3C on a team that is still finding pieces probably more than I would like to spend. I knew Karlsson had decent offensive numbers but wasnt sure how developed his 2 way game or faceoff prowess was. Also that puts your with Aman and Karlsson as 3/4C not much experience there centering your bottom 6. I was also looking at Barbashev again not sure what his price tag is, 60 points last season but this season he dropped a bit(although so did the entire team) if he shows will with Vegas through the playoffs probably puts him out of our price range. If OEL goes on LTIRetirement thats a best case scenario for us, haven't really heard any news regarding OEL on the seriousness of his injury or overall health going forward so currently planning on him returning next year.

Barber's FO% sometimes dipps to the 30's He would be a target but not sure how good he'd be, compher is managable at 49.2.
    I havent heard anything as of recent but there are always rumbleings about his back and his injury looks like it is either to his coccyx or his hip or back, He has chronic back problems and I also think he knows that he is becoming a bit of a drag for the team so I think hes going on LTIR starting in 2024-25. Also i have grown up with and around injuries and I may not be an expert I have picked up on often ways people guard and favour themselves when they are in pain, with OEL you can see the way he stands up he will try to use his chest and shoulders as opposed to his lower back if he can, and that can be a sign of injury.
    10 mars 2023 à 19 h 38
    This team kills me
    Quoting: Hockeyfan1234
    For the 937473947373947 time, pens decline. MP has been fantastic and shown he can be a 1st pair shutdown defensive D partner. He’s signed to a good contract and the pens need to take advantage of good contracts. Not pay for more bad ones.

I am not arguing against you wanting to keep him I jut find it funny how a mere matter of months ago to a year ago it seemed like the whole fanbase was calling for him to be traded and that he was a cap dump, Canucks fans do this to, but it's just funny seeing it from the 3rd person
    Hockeyfan1234 a aimé ceci.
    10 mars 2023 à 19 h 55
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 550
    Quoting: BeautifulIdiot
    I am not arguing against you wanting to keep him I jut find it funny how a mere matter of months ago to a year ago it seemed like the whole fanbase was calling for him to be traded and that he was a cap dump, Canucks fans do this to, but it's just funny seeing it from the 3rd person

I’ve never said he was a cap dump or even having the team trying to trade him. I’ve always said he was a top 4 D and one of the few D we have that actually plays that thing called defense lol. Pens fans always need a scape goat though and the second a player makes a mistake it’s always trade him! He sucks! They can get better (while simultaneously trading for a worse player on a worse contract lol). It’s silly. I’ve always gone by his defensive analytics. Most people want offense from the defenseman but that wasn’t his role. Now he is providing a good bit of both and those calling for his dumping believe he’s the best d on the team lol.
    10 mars 2023 à 22 h 3
    This team kills me
    Quoting: Hockeyfan1234
    I’ve never said he was a cap dump or even having the team trying to trade him. I’ve always said he was a top 4 D and one of the few D we have that actually plays that thing called defense lol. Pens fans always need a scape goat though and the second a player makes a mistake it’s always trade him! He sucks! They can get better (while simultaneously trading for a worse player on a worse contract lol). It’s silly. I’ve always gone by his defensive analytics. Most people want offense from the defenseman but that wasn’t his role. Now he is providing a good bit of both and those calling for his dumping believe he’s the best d on the team lol.

No, dude this is not against you, this is an external observation from another fanbase, I saw last season people say they need to dump him with a 3rd, but you have hextall at the helm now, so all the best

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage