Forums/Armchair-GM

My line up

Créé par: AG_sweden
Équipe: 2022-23 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 3 mars 2023
Publié: 3 mars 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
- spread out the stars and kid's for more balanced lineup.
- I can already hear it "don't break up the kid line" comments...
- I'm not the coach but in you don't need to be that to subscribe to Capfriendly.com.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DAL
Logo de COL
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $85 303 969 $0 $3 700 000 $-2 803 969 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance50 000 $$50K)
G
NMC
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 mars 2023 à 4 h 24
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835
Breaking up the kid line isn't really a big deal imo, but what else happens by doing it here is.

Kreider and Mika have to play together or you're leaving a lot of value on the table. They just bring so much more when on a line together and it's bleeding value to separate them imo.

I think you've gotta at least try out Panarin and Kane for a while before you consider going any other way, but I don't necessarily think they HAVE to be together like everyone seems to. It's just likely to be the best option. I do however think that Trocheck centering Panarin is the best option, because I think he can do a better job at finishing the dangerous chances Panarin is able to set up.

So like I said, I don't think breaking up the kid line is a bad idea in itself, I just think the corresponding moves you'd have to make with it aren't worth.
AG_sweden et Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2023 à 4 h 31
Démarrer sujet
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,735
Quoting: Trevor31lv
Breaking up the kid line isn't really a big deal imo, but what else happens by doing it here is.

Kreider and Mika have to play together or you're leaving a lot of value on the table. They just bring so much more when on a line together and it's bleeding value to separate them imo.

I think you've gotta at least try out Panarin and Kane for a while before you consider going any other way, but I don't necessarily think they HAVE to be together like everyone seems to. It's just likely to be the best option. I do however think that Trocheck centering Panarin is the best option, because I think he can do a better job at finishing the dangerous chances Panarin is able to set up.

So like I said, I don't think breaking up the kid line is a bad idea in itself, I just think the corresponding moves you'd have to make with it aren't worth.

Yeah probably you are right, I'm more looking at having a more like a little bit more mixed with size and more defined bottom 6 (that has more two-way and shutdown capability)
3 mars 2023 à 4 h 40
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835
Quoting: AG_sweden
Yeah probably you are right, I'm more looking at having a more like a little bit more mixed with size and more defined bottom 6 (that has more two-way and shutdown capability)

I think shaking up the RW could be worth a shot, at the very least if they're having a tough time and need a shakeup. Kane at RW1/2 and Senko/Kappo filling the other 2 spots either way could be worth a shot. Biggest thing for me is that you just aren't getting all of Kreider if you drop him. All due respect to him, but even he and Mika's chemistry aside, I think that dropping him in the lineup is gonna make it harder for him to generate offense. I'm using this comparison very liberally, but I'd fear you'd risk turning him into the architype of a past year's Boone Jenner by dropping him out of the top 6. He'll definitely be able to make a big impact with his physical play, but playing with worse players (and especially D men) more often, I think it'll really limit his ability to make an impact on the offensive zone doing what he does well. He's just so dangerous doing what he does when you can have heavy possession like they're able to with the guys he's out there with right now, but I'd be worried about him being forced to lean into physical play and score a lot less further down the lineup.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but that's just my inclination.
AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2023 à 4 h 49
Démarrer sujet
GM
Quoting: Trevor31lv
I think shaking up the RW could be worth a shot, at the very least if they're having a tough time and need a shakeup. Kane at RW1/2 and Senko/Kappo filling the other 2 spots either way could be worth a shot. Biggest thing for me is that you just aren't getting all of Kreider if you drop him. All due respect to him, but even he and Mika's chemistry aside, I think that dropping him in the lineup is gonna make it harder for him to generate offense. I'm using this comparison very liberally, but I'd fear you'd risk turning him into the architype of a past year's Boone Jenner by dropping him out of the top 6. He'll definitely be able to make a big impact with his physical play, but playing with worse players (and especially D men) more often, I think it'll really limit his ability to make an impact on the offensive zone doing what he does well. He's just so dangerous doing what he does when you can have heavy possession like they're able to with the guys he's out there with right now, but I'd be worried about him being forced to lean into physical play and score a lot less further down the lineup.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but that's just my inclination.

Most likely is that I am over thinking it grin thank you for feedback, I will give these comments a good thinking 🤔
3 mars 2023 à 8 h 56
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
With 20 games to go, one of the most important things for NYR is to put consistent lines on the ice, whatever the combination. With a short lineup resulting in 2 Dmen (both marginal NHL players) getting massive minutes...I wouldn't put too much stock in where the NYR are at the minute. Maybe the fact that that up next is the best team in the NHL will motivate them to at least try to play the way they will need to play if they have even a glimmer of hope at getting through the Stanley Cup gauntlet. On paper, for sure, the NYR lineup (with everyone back in the lineup) looks impressive. But for whatever reason, this team just continues to play lazy hockey. Neutral zone turnovers, lousy D (too much space to the opponent, and consistently either someone open in the slot or someone effectively screens our goalie), and perimeter hockey in the O zone. No way to win at hockey- no matter how many super stars you put in the lineup, or where they play.
AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2023 à 9 h 18
Démarrer sujet
GM
Quoting: Jimbo1119
With 20 games to go, one of the most important things for NYR is to put consistent lines on the ice, whatever the combination. With a short lineup resulting in 2 Dmen (both marginal NHL players) getting massive minutes...I wouldn't put too much stock in where the NYR are at the minute. Maybe the fact that that up next is the best team in the NHL will motivate them to at least try to play the way they will need to play if they have even a glimmer of hope at getting through the Stanley Cup gauntlet. On paper, for sure, the NYR lineup (with everyone back in the lineup) looks impressive. But for whatever reason, this team just continues to play lazy hockey. Neutral zone turnovers, lousy D (too much space to the opponent, and consistently either someone open in the slot or someone effectively screens our goalie), and perimeter hockey in the O zone. No way to win at hockey- no matter how many super stars you put in the lineup, or where they play.

Yeah, and that is sort of what I hoped to accomplish with these lines. At least we see more of Tarasenko so it will probably take a while for Kane too...
Is it going to be enough? I'm not sure, another level is needed is my feeling...
3 mars 2023 à 9 h 31
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Quoting: AG_sweden
Yeah, and that is sort of what I hoped to accomplish with these lines. At least we see more of Tarasenko so it will probably take a while for Kane too...
Is it going to be enough? I'm not sure, another level is needed is my feeling...

Another level is needed....but one that doesn't come from adding players or even moving them around...another level that comes from within the head of each player on the roster- willingness to commit to playing the "tooth and nail" type hockey which is required to win. Panarin is my concern here. So far he's shown he more interested in playing a fancy style of loosey goosey hockey. Not only is that selfish on his part- but it doesn't work in the playoffs. And I'm not unrealistically asking him to become a physical player...but I am demanding that he cuts down the lazy cross ice passes AND when the play is going the other way- back check like his mother's life depends on it!
AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
3 mars 2023 à 11 h 55
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 58
Quoting: Jimbo1119
With 20 games to go, one of the most important things for NYR is to put consistent lines on the ice, whatever the combination.

Yes!, consistent lines for the final push. Despite all the shuffling, in the end, GG is stuck on certain duos KZ, PT, and to a lesser extent CK, others fit in around them and Laffy exhibits his playmaking skills on the kid line. There are only two positions to decide on, Kane and Tarasenko. On the surface, it seems like Kane is the playmaker needed for KZ, but chemistry is more important. Kane mentioned in his intro interview that Panarin was for a short time and he would be happy to play with other top forwards, so we will have to see how it shakes out. Interesting comment about Tarasenko not liking players screening for his shots as much as others because he likes to read the weight distribution of the goalie, which seems would work better on the PT line. GG also said he likes Vesey at LW.
AG_sweden et Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage